It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

So why is it so hard to get the real truth out there?

What happened to the internet news fellows,(and women) that are trying to report the truth?

Why haven't they blown up, like the stupid you-tubers that give make up tutorials?

It's kind of scary, how they haven't.

edit on 22-1-2018 by chiefsmom because: spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I really don't demonize half of them. Like Grambler said, we're really only talking about a small subset of the left here, just like there are a small subset of crazies on the right. The devout Trump-Russia believers have been worked into a frenzy by the Democrats and the media. I really don't see them listening to reason when the narrative gets busted. I just hope they have a decent support network in place so they can make it through this difficult time.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I'll give you an example.

I am talking to my mom the other day, who has never talked politics with me in my life really.

She asked "Your dad was talking about some fisa thing, and about how Hillary and the fbi were out to get trump, have you heard about that?" We talked about it a little, and she said "I know a lot of people hate trump and I dont know what to think of him. But its pretty bad if the fbi and other groups try to hurt our president"

She doesnt really know much about it, but its scary to her.

Now before anyone asks, I told her that these things were being ALLEGED, and no proof has come out yet hat is definitive, but it certainly is scary if true.

People like her, whose extent of the news her entire life has been local weather and events, are now taking interest on this situation.

edit on 22-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Let's take responsibility in whatever way however big or small to help be that support network and strong right hand of friendship, and compassionate understanding.

Paradigm shifts aren't easy, but they do happen, and FAST.

Edit: Sorry for the mischaracterization re: demonizing half of them.

Basically, we need to beat them at their own game by taking the high road.

And if I'm here for any reason, it is to GROW all your faith in the POWER and AUTHORITY of this movement to help alter the timeline and change the shape of history.

edit on 22-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Have more faith in your fellow Americans!

This war cannot be won by demonizing half of them.

Once they have access to the data, they process it and yes, they can be moved and reasoned with. I was. Go check my thread history leading up to the election to see for yourself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=threads

I admire your faith in the american people and i share that sentiment. There is only one serious problem. The MSM will not cover Floodgate like we would want them to do. Hell they all coordinated to call out the hashtags on Twitter as the work of russian bots and people shouldn't listen to it. Every single news outlet reported on it in the same way.

CNN,FOX,MSNBC,ABC,NBC and what not. Every independent news outlet gets discredited daily. ATS is a pretty good example where our own members try to derail this thread since the beginning. Frankly i have still no idea how we are supposed to convince 260 million american people without the help of the MSM. The MSM can't be trusted. Quite the conundrum.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Speaking of "intel," their Management Engine and Odin's Eye (I hope), will be exposed after looking into how exactly Obama and the IC spied on POI.

In case anyone missed it:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

(authenticity pending)

Regardless, that does not dismiss the reality of what was said.

These chips and software first appeared in the early 2000s as Trusted Platform Modules. These small crypto chips formed the root of ‘trust’ on a computer. If the TPM could be trusted, the entire computer could be trusted. Then came Active Management Technology, a set of embedded processors for Ethernet controllers. The idea behind this system was to allow for provisioning of laptops in corporate environments. Over the years, a few more bits of hardware were added to CPUs. This was the Intel Management Engine, a small system that was connected to every peripheral in a computer. The Intel ME is connected to the network interface, and it’s connected to storage. The Intel ME is still on, even when your computer is off. Theoretically, if you type on a keyboard connected to a powered-down computer, the Intel ME can send those keypresses off to servers unknown.

hackaday.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Let's take responsibility in whatever way however big or small to help be that support network and strong right hand of friendship, and compassionate understanding.

Paradigm shifts aren't easy, but they do happen, and FAST.

Edit: Sorry for the mischaracterization re: demonizing half of them.

Basically, we need to beat them at their own game by taking the high road.

I agree. This was my thoughts on the election itself.

It would have been incredibaly enjoyable to mock all of those who on ATS and elsewhere had told me for almost a year how trump had no chance, but I realized it was childish and not productive.

I will try to remind myself of that again if what we are discussing on this thread and others is true.

If even one person is moved to be more skeptical of the deep state as a result of this, it would outweigh any fleeting enjoyment of bragging about being right.

But knowing me, I will fail and become petty.

But I should know better.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sara Carter and Greg Jarrett were just on Hannity.
Greg says that there are indications that the IG, Horowitz, captured the missing texts between Sztrok and Page before they 'went missing'.
If so, that blows the FBI excuse out of the water.
edit on b000000312018-01-22T20:26:09-06:0008America/ChicagoMon, 22 Jan 2018 20:26:09 -0600800000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If there is any truth and evidence to that, I would demand charges.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Before the election I was absolutely 100% convinced that you and all the Trumpeteers were asshats for supporting an imbecile narcissist.

Now, I cannot thank you enough for doing your part, each to a one, no matter how big or small, for helping the USA and the world dodge the satanic bullet.

I am a walking and typing testimony of the conversion experience.

Don't trust me now?

It's authentic. Took me a bit to process it, but when I did I came to see nothing less than the hand of divine providence involved in Trump's (yours) historic defeat of Clinton and that whole historical timeline running from the assassination of JFK to Tuesday, November 8, 2016.

Again, THANK YOU ALL SO SO VERY MUCH!!!! (it cannot be overstated - tears of gratitude.. and so much love and appreciation)

Ankh

edit on 22-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

This is what Q is all about. This is also why I have a hard time resisting responding to silly comments made in ignorance. I mean no offense in my posts, I'm just attempting to open the discussion further without promoting conflict. I like the harmony of this thread and don't like seeing it disrupted in that way.

-OveR

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

So why is it so hard to get the real truth out there?

Its not. Your perception that most people are asleep, is created by MSM. REAL PEOPLE never were divided, propagandistic, afraid, protesting, angry. REAL people are more knowledgable and aware than we give them credit for.

It just takes some time. First change in consciousness, then change in the world. People are already and have already changed.

According to Q only around 5% are brainwashed beyond hope. I agree with that assessment.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Seems like the right place for it, so here's an anecdote.

I listen to quite a few talk radio folks. Left, right, center(try to steer clear of the deeper sides of each). I've noticed something. A certain resonating chord among the varying tunes. That chord is damage control. Both sides are casually admitting that their side is complicit and emphasizing that this isn't an all or nothing for each political 'side.'

I think it's finally going to happen and the fallout will be full spectrum. All three branches. What that means for the future of the American people and our government, I don't know.

Whatever the case, if I'm correct, our country will be at its weakest. Other countries will notice.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I'd love to see that dark-red-pill thread you mentioned a couple of weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
How did the German people respond react when they discovered the (incomprehensible to them) truth that their government had been operating extermination camps?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I confess that I still go to YouTube and watch election night results ... it's a dirty little secret.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I confess that I still go to YouTube and watch election night results ... it's a dirty little secret.

Me too.
It never gets old.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Sara Carter and Greg Jarrett were just on Hannity.
Greg says that there are indications that the IG, Horowitz, captured the missing texts between Sztrok and Page before they 'went missing'.
If so, that blows the FBI excuse out of the water.

ZeroHedge reported on that. Horowitz claimed to have received them all months earlier. So either he was mistaken as to the content of the particular batch of emails being discussed or someone was lying about what was and was not preserved or sent out.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
HOW do you guys feel about me authoring a thread which breaks down this thread by dates and topics mentioned every ten pages? then we abandon this thread to continue posting there?

it will try and make it a good one

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Secret Societies.

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join