It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Took over twitter we most certainly did. Red, orange and pink pills all over the place!

People must be wondering just WTF is going on! lol

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

No problem.

I just caution everyone to remember that our nation is very divided sharply along ideological lines. We do have the momentum shifting our way I think because Trump, whatever else he is, is a master at shifting the Overton Window. He can manipulate the press even when they think they're talking bad about him ... they're still mostly talking about what he wants.

This Q story has been slowly advancing out of sight, out of mind of most everyone and will take many by complete surprise.

Times are still very dangerous.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No problem.

I just caution everyone to remember that our nation is very divided sharply along ideological lines. We do have the momentum shifting our way I think because Trump, whatever else he is, is a master at shifting the Overton Window. He can manipulate the press even when they think they're talking bad about him ... they're still mostly talking about what he wants.

This Q story has been slowly advancing out of sight, out of mind of most everyone and will take many by complete surprise.

What's gonna be dangerous is when the devout Trump-Russia believers realize they've been had. The level of delusion they've been fed is dangerous for sure. That isn't gonna end well.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Took over twitter we most certainly did. Red, orange and pink pills all over the place!

I really hope so. But I have wonder if the shadow ban doesn't just have us all talking to ourselves.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Their last job will be to go to jail.
Finally.... Success!

LOL
Hilarious!

Let's hope at least a few "fail" at going to jail.

(by ratting out their "superiors")

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I understand, but already Antifa is considered a domestic terrorist organization and the pussy hat brigade, in spite of being well funded and organized (Soros?), fell flat.

It hasn't fallen flat, though.

The 'Time's Up legal defense fund' has raised nearly 19 million dollars -- IN JUST ONE MONTH. All of that money is going to be distributed to trial lawyers who (historically) make huge political donations at a ratio of 93% Democrat and 7% Republican. Link

I wish people were paying more attention to the money and not the intentional *social injustice* division.

The pussy hat brigade just needs to act like it takes itself seriously long enough for the 'Anybodies of Hollywood' to donate and challenge other 'Anybodies of Hollywood' to donate to 'Time's Up' until the well is dry.

The MSM will make sure the pussy hat brigade is treated with complete *seriousness* until the returns don't justify the effort....even if we all know it's flat, flat, flat.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I really hope so. But I have wonder if the shadow ban doesn't just have us all talking to ourselves.

You can circumvent shadowbanning by adding @Potus or @realDonaldTrump to your tweet.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

No problem.

What's gonna be dangerous is when the devout Trump-Russia believers realize they've been had. The level of delusion they've been fed is dangerous for sure. That isn't gonna end well.

If it turns out the trump russia story is all a farce (as I believe will be the case) O soncerely believe that no amount of proof will be enough for maany of the trump haters.

They will refuse to accept even an admission by those that created the story that it is wrong.

Or they will justify it by saying trump is so evil that it was ok.

However, although those voices are very loud, they are not the majority of people.

Most people barely know anything of any of the trump russia stuff, the Q stuff, etc.

they hear a little on tv or the computer, but they then go to work or about their lives.

This is the group that will pay attention if massive corruption is proved, and they will take an interest I believ.

But as for the die hards on either side, I dont think that they can be persuaded to let go of their narrative.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

No problem.

If it turns out the trump russia story is all a farce (as I believe will be the case) O soncerely believe that no amount of proof will be enough for maany of the trump haters.

They will refuse to accept even an admission by those that created the story that it is wrong.

Or they will justify it by saying trump is so evil that it was ok.

However, although those voices are very loud, they are not the majority of people.

Most people barely know anything of any of the trump russia stuff, the Q stuff, etc.

they hear a little on tv or the computer, but they then go to work or about their lives.

This is the group that will pay attention if massive corruption is proved, and they will take an interest I believ.

But as for the die hards on either side, I dont think that they can be persuaded to let go of their narrative.

I'd have to agree with that assessment. My concern is the ones who are so devout may decide that Trump is so evil that if Mueller can't take him down, something needs to be done. We've already seen what deranged hyperpartisan nuts on both sides are capable of.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

No problem.

There could be some tears.. and outrage.

What WE need to be, at that moment, won't be a "nah nah nah nah nah, I told you so, so THERE!", but a very sturdy and reasonable, loving and friendly RIGHT hand (hand of God?) that will be capable of wiping away the tears from their eyes..

What are we really made of? Do we play like them, or take the higher road?

edit on 22-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Don't take my word for it but i read a few claims that Trump and his staff is not only protected by terrestrial forces. Who knows. He certainly seems resilient to everything they throw at him. He got the nickname Teflon Don for a reason.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

We need to remember that every time Trump takes a trip abroad Obama follows close behind and has meetings with the same people.

None of this is just coincidental.

In legal terms -
sedition
coup

466 Jan 5 2018 16:36:38 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ab7ad6 248746
Why is Hussein traveling the globe?
$$$,$$$,$$$
Acct # xx-XXXxx-x-39670
Acct # XXXxx-XXXx-2391
Where did the MONEY come from?
How do you destroy the most POWERFUL country in the world?
Direct attack?
Covert OP by [CLAS-59#241-Q] to infiltrate at highest level to destroy from within?
Think GAME.
Who are the PLAYERS?
What are the REWARDS?
AMERICA FOR SALE.
PATRIOTS in FULL CONTROL.
We will make more public.
SA was strategic.
“We know” “Do as we say or face consequences”
These people are stupid!
Q

edit on 1/22/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: butcherguy

Their last job will be to go to jail.
Finally.... Success!

LOL
Hilarious!

Let's hope at least a few "fail" at going to jail.

(by ratting out their "superiors")

I would like to call those the GREY HATS.

I wish that Q would create a failsafe drop box for them (I don't entirely trust Assange), along with instructions on how to prove that it was them who sent it when the time comes. NO ONE GETS A FREE PASS. NO ONE! (Q).

Doesn't mean that they cannot pay the price, not with money, but intel and evidence.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Martin75

You can circumvent shadowbanning by adding @Potus or @realDonaldTrump to your tweet.

Also, here is how to find out if you're shadowbanned. It happened to me as well as 100's even 1000's of others, and they were not "Russian bots".

www.amerika.org...

Here's a thread I came across on Reddit at CBTS_Stream, which describes how to climb back aboard and re-enter the fray.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Quick question ketsuko. You said earlier in this thread that the Trump administration is or will be leveraging into place a Fascist regime. What did you mean by that? Just curious, no "gotcha".

I didn't say they would. I said that to those who are not red-pilled and won't believe what they are shown, that's what it would look like if a bunch of popular media personalities were suddenly all arrested. They've been howling for too long about how Trump is going to become the next Hitler.

When and if the arrests start, it will make a great cover. Those who won't believe will use that excuse, and that means that when and if the arrests come, it will be dangerous times.

Do you think the pussy hat brigade and the true believers in groups like BLM and ANTIFA are going to look at the evidence and see it for what it is?

I don't and that will make them dangerous.

Those are my sentiments to a "t".

That's why taking out their support systems is so vital. Starve them out long enough, they'll eat themselves.....Maybe.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

A very persuasive argument, made in the midst of the greatest economic boom since FDR and in the midst of the Q-related floodgates opening, will also work WONDERS! especially with God's help..

The CNN and Hollywood inspired pussyhatters, beta male soy boys, and leftist-satanist sychophants needn't be of concern, although they do have a lot of money behind them, as did Hillary..

For the love of God and people - why does everyone have such little faith in the collective consciousness and conscience of the American people, once awakened in this the Great Awakening?

Question: How did Trump win the election?

The GIANT has awakened and he's well aware of his POWER and AUTHORITY!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

(I don't entirely trust Assange),

Assange is the guy who got the ball rolling. He's also the guy who has more yet to be released material on these Clowns.

But he and Wikileaks are by no means the only source of leaks, just like bots are not only made in Russia, just like Q is not the only white hat, just like Trump is not our only hope.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

No problem.

There could be some tears.. and outrage.

What WE need to be, at that moment, won't be a "nah nah nah nah nah, I told you so, so THERE!", but a very sturdy and reasonable, loving and friendly RIGHT hand (hand of God?) that will be capable of wiping away the tears from their eyes..

What are we really made of? Do we play like them, or take the higher road?

You don't actually think they'd be receptive to anything reasonable do you?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I can verify that Twitter is closing down accounts that are Conservative related. I was spreading the news with well known and widely used Conservative tags and they closed down my account and want my phone number, which they're not getting.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Have more faith in your fellow Americans!

This war cannot be won by demonizing half of them or considering them a lost cause.

Once they have access to the data, they process it and yes, they can be moved and reasoned with. I was. Go check my thread history leading up to the election to see for yourself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=threads

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join