It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

and they sure used each one to their utmost

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hey another guy who shall not be named. FBI Shadow Figure Surfaces To Protect President Obama Amid Released FBI Text Messages… Interesting text messages between Strzok and Page are included in the article. It's worth a look.

W.H. “Bill” Priestap is the FBI Head of Counterintelligence. Priestap was one of the first FBI officials who caught our attention (spring of 2017) because FBI Director James Comey mysteriously pointed a finger upon him during testimony to congress on March 20th, 2017 [Although Comey didn’t use Bill Priestap’s name, only his position].

James Comey said last year the reason the FBI did not inform congress of the ongoing eight month counterintelligence investigation (required by congressional intelligence oversight), which began in July 2016 into candidate Donald Trump, was because Bill Priestap specifically told Director Comey not to inform congress or intelligence oversight.

That March 20th, 2017, Comey testimony -and the exponential ramifications therein- largely remained under the radar until late last year when Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes and the Office of Inspector General began presenting information that painted a very disturbing picture of the DOJ/FBI motive to keep their suspicious activity hidden.

As a result of growing concern surrounding the political endeavors of the Dept. of Justice, Devin Nunes included FBI Asst. Director Bill Priestap in his witness demand to the DOJ. According to the response letter provided by Asst. AG Rod Rosenstein, Priestap will be presented to the House Intelligence Committee soon for questioning.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
bumping two very important posts

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

P.S. Please keep the conversation in this thread totally Civil and do not do anything that would allow an excuse to try to shut it down or close it..! Thank you.

edit on 22-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Gowdy & Ratcliffe of FOX tonight:

Ratcliffe:"We learned Today .. There May Have Been a "SECRET SOCIETY" of folks within the DOJ & the FBI to Include Page & Strzok

GOWDY: Day After Trump Won Election, Text Sent: "Perhaps This Is The 1st Meeting of The SECRET SOCIETY."

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh, now that starts getting really cabal.

To think, I was mostly joking when I was calling Hillary the Whore of Babylon.

edit on 22-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I would love to see that video if someone can find it.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

John Ratcliffe ‏ Verified account
@RepRatcliffe 4m4 minutes ago

The thousands of texts @TGowdySC and I reviewed today revealed manifest bias among top FBI officials against @realDonaldTrump. The texts between Strzok and Page referenced a "secret society."

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I would love to see that video if someone can find it.

FOX news 7:00 show.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The thousands of texts @TGowdySC and I reviewed today revealed manifest bias among top FBI officials against @realDonaldTrump. The texts between Strzok and Page referenced a "secret society."

twitter.com...

Wow.

Insurance policies? Secret societies?

Convenient for the FBI that so many more of those texts were "accidentally" not saved.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I'm not saying I disbelieve you. Depending on what angle you are viewing this from, it's not beyond belief that there is a high level cabal attempting to steer the direction of things.

It really all depends on how and why you got red-pilled.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Here is the video:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Lame! No wonder they couldn't come up with a better name because Deep State,Cabal,5th Column and NWO were already taken. It looks like these messages shouldn't have existed anymore. They are so blatantly obvious and don't even try to hide that they are compromised. I hope /ourguys saved them all before Trump took office.

They texted each other so many many many times. Did they even get any work done? Did they even have a real job?

Well we got this!

They got Secret Society.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Here is the video:

Secret Society around 5:40
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Quick question ketsuko. You said earlier in this thread that the Trump administration is or will be leveraging into place a Fascist regime. What did you mean by that? Just curious, no "gotcha".

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Maybe they left them on purpose because no one who was seriously operating a real secret conspiracy could possibly be so stupid.

You know ... like John Podesta and his password.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

twitter.com...

Wow.

Insurance policies? Secret societies?

Convenient for the FBI that so many more of those texts were "accidentally" not saved.

Secret societies...

Sounds a lot like a shadow government accountable to no one. We should remember the Obamas bought a house in DC close to the White House. We need to remember Valerie Jarrit moved into the Obama house. We need to remember that every time Trump takes a trip abroad Obama follows close behind and has meetings with the same people.

None of this is just coincidental.

In legal terms -
sedition
coup
edit on 22-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Quick question ketsuko. You said earlier in this thread that the Trump administration is or will be leveraging into place a Fascist regime. What did you mean by that? Just curious, no "gotcha".

I didn't say they would. I said that to those who are not red-pilled and won't believe what they are shown, that's what it would look like if a bunch of popular media personalities were suddenly all arrested. They've been howling for too long about how Trump is going to become the next Hitler.

When and if the arrests start, it will make a great cover. Those who won't believe will use that excuse, and that means that when and if the arrests come, it will be dangerous times.

Do you think the pussy hat brigade and the true believers in groups like BLM and ANTIFA are going to look at the evidence and see it for what it is?

I don't and that will make them dangerous.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Did they even have a real job? 

Yep.
They did.
It was to get Hillary elected.
Fail.

So they had another job...
Frame Donald Trump.
Fail.

Their last job will be to go to jail.
Finally.... Success!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

They already do. They hide in plain sight but nobody takes people(us) who talk about it seriously. We have the public opinion against us but Q showed us a way to change that. Now we are the ones who are in information control. Patriots have overtaken Twitter for 3-4 days now. The hashtags are still trending at insane numbers. They are full of Red Pills and they tell everybody they are not bots. I'm glad to be part of this. We will change the world without firing a single shot.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I understand, but already Antifa is considered a domestic terrorist organization and the pussy hat brigade, in spite of being well funded and organized (Soros?), fell flat.

Increasingly the far left and much of the MSM, all the way to that ugly place where the left meets the left hand path, are being pushed to the fringe where they belong, along with the Hollywood "elites" and that whole celebrity culture.

Since they have no argument and nothing but anti-Trump venom and hatred, they got nothing, and are fast losing the debate in the public square.

And soon enough, the floodgates will be opened on everything that Q is reporting, and then all fair-minded Democrats will begin to sit up and take notice and come to realize that they've all had the wool pulled over their eyes.

What's happening is a massive paradigm shift, but we do need for some of that 20% that will come out, to come out.

It's time for a new scandal and controversy and we're ready for it!

What we need is for Trey Gowdy to head up a new Investigation Committee and for Sessions to grow a set and bring down the hammer.

We must get those pirates OFF the ship and make damn sure that they cannot climb back on board, while the Democractic Party rebuilds itself from the ground up, but not merely as an anti-Trump movement.

Hatred cannot trump love.

We will WIN this thing! Let them riot a bit if they wish.

Thanks for clarifying btw.

edit on 22-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join