It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS AE911 On The Ropes ???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Sorry, but AE 9/11 Truth needs to produce a clear threorey with actual evidence to supersede fire leading to WTC 7 collapse to be effective.

I think you should lobby the federal government to give them full investigatory powers, including the power to subpoena and request search warrants, and access to all the evidence for expert examination.

I am with you if that's where you are at.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Can you quote yourself on ATS where you said to persons pushing nukes at the WTC how ridiculous they are?

Or can you quote yourself at ATS pointing out how there is no evidence a bomb or missile caused the damage at the pentagon to those pushing no jet theories?

A little late in the game, but Scientists for 9/11 Truth has shown the only credible cause for damage at the pentagon was a large civilian passenger/cargo jet. They have gone on to outline how truth movement support for no large commercial jet hitting the pentagon has hurt the truth movement.
edit on 6-11-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Can you quote yourself on ATS where you said to persons pushing nukes at the WTC how they are redicules?

Oh god no, never. I don't even know what that means.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Can you quote yourself on ATS where you said to persons pushing nukes at the WTC how they are redicules?

Or can you quote yourself at ATS pointing out how there is no evidence a bomb or missile caused the damage at the pentagon pushing no jet theories?

A little late in the game, but Scientists for 9/11 Truth has shown the only credible cause for damage at the pentagon was a large civilian passenger/cargo jet. They have gone on to outline how truth movement support for no large commercial jet hitting the pentagon have hurt the truth movement.

I can point to myself say, on ATS, that it's the official story that is being prosecuted in the minds of the public (as jury), the federal government had the power to collect evidence, the burden of proof is on the federal government...and I believe the polls have always shown that the official story would never convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt.

I would never go further than that because I am not an investigator and have no authority to collect and examine evidence.

edit on 11/6/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I do suck st spelling. Sorry.

The point is, what have you done to actively expose crazy conspiracy theories at ATS. Or do you give all conspiracy theories a pass no matter how crazy they are. And why?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I do suck st spelling. Sorry.

The point is, what have you done to actively expose crazy conspiracy theories at ATS. Or do you give all conspiracy theories a pass no matter how crazy they are. And why?

I say they are likely disinfo A LOT!

Case in point...this thread.

ETA: See? Link

I told you so.

edit on 11/6/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Had this discussion hundreds of times. A person is considered innocent ( telling the truth ) until proven gility or wrong.

Take the pentagon. Making it about the government is a false argument.

Over a hundred plus eyewitnesses, many civilians, attest to a large commercial jet hitting the pentagon.

Now would be the time to create a logical argument, backed by evidence, to discredit the eyewitness. Are you saying the are lying? Theyare wrong? Based on what? Then what caused the damage at the pentagon? Based on what evidence?

A jet was tracked by radar from take off until it was at the pentagon. Witnesses and contact evidence pick up where the radar data dropped off.

List of eyewitness accounts...
www.scientistsfor911truth.org...

Then you need to provide a more credible case to supersede a large jet caused the damage at the pentagon.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Oh...you think the official story is that the federal government was behind 9/11 or have decided to keep trying to steer the debate that way.

*awkward pause*

Anyway, I have a lot to do tomorrow morning. So, it was nice chatting.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I asked you what have you done at ATS to weed out the ridiculous.

Sorry, the truth movement was a distraction because it was willing to entertain any conspiracy theory in its desperation for proof of conspiracy.

Has very little to do with disinformation, more to do with a group of people with no discernment for truth.

If disinformation was seen for what it was, then it would not have been a problem.

Chasing the “smoking gun” was the weakness of the truth movement. Enabling people like Wood, Gage, and Jones to exploit 9/11.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
us pilots and structural guys just deal with the details...what we can observe is so much...like the correct parts for a 757-200....and get this....they told us they found his passport where...

ha they found all their passports on the friggin sidewalk....the genius of it man

This you?

Just an example why the truth movement lost all credibility.

Yeah, the truth loses credibility with deceitful people because the truth is an unwanted thing. People still want the truth, but dishonest people outnumber them now and so honest people seeking truth have no credibility.

Makes perfect sense. Keep up the good work.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

Oh...you think the official story is that the federal government was behind 9/11 or have decided to keep trying to steer the debate that way.

*awkward pause*

Anyway, I have a lot to do tomorrow morning. So, it was nice chatting.

No. I have been quite vocal that the government covered up its incompetence concerning 9/11. That is the conspiracy.

Thanks for the misquotes. The false arguments. Ignoring civilians accounts. Not willing to provide actual evidence to support any clear stated theories.

I wouldn’t expect anything different from the truth movement.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

us pilots and structural guys just deal with the details...what we can observe is so much...like the correct parts for a 757-200....and get this....they told us they found his passport where...

ha they found all their passports on the friggin sidewalk....the genius of it man

This you?

Yeah, the truth loses credibility with deceitful people because the truth is an unwanted thing. People still want the truth, but dishonest people outnumber them now and so honest people seeking truth have no credibility.

Sorry you don’t understand how people like Judy Wood will create a fabrication like Dustification just to exploit 9/11 for book sales. And it’s sad a small group of people enabled her to exploit 9/11.

Now, how is creating a bunch of “disinformation” that only a small group of people buy into really turning people away from what is credible? What is this thing that is “credible” that a majority of people are ignoring because a fringe group believes in what people are calling “disinformation”.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Atheric enigma 911?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Every now and then I swing by their site just to see what's new.

Well it looks like Gage no longer travels to give his speeches to the science public.
The last gig he had was in May.
Nothing since then except county fairs and such.
I guess travel funds have dried up.

Plus if you look through his newsletters it reads more like a begathon.
Example:

If you became a sustaining member of AE911 please take a moment to confirm that your donations are still processing, either by checking your records or by contacting us

Also he wants to make a video but he needs your money to do it.

Help Raise $5,000 to Produce the Video that Will Do Just That!

His budget is so slim and his staff so untalented they have to farm it out at your expense?

Well if 911 doesn't pay the bills why not throw another building collapse out there for another money grab.
The Plasco building collapse in Tehran.
That's right folks you now hear RG spout off about a completely different building.
For a fee I might add.

It seems that AE911 is in a monetary recession.
I long for the day he files bankruptcy and has to get a job.

Just been having a quick search and their 2015 tax return shows "Total Revenue $696,542"

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

In the Lockerbie Crash in 88 an intact passport was found.

Why is it so hard to grasp that things that don't seem like they could happen actually can and do happen more often people know or can believe.

That is just whats in my head, with a search chances are you will find many crashes where there is nothing left or very little left of the plane left yet things like paper/passports survived the crash intact.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

This you?

You're not making any sense either.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
9/11 conspiracies are kind of dying out I think.

They have either been debunked or it’s just that people don’t care anymore.

It will wind up like the JFK assassination conspiracies, every now and then there will be something someone wants to discuss but I think they days of explosive new ideas and truth movemen groups is almost gone.

I agree, the media only talks about it anymore on the anniversary.

As for ordinary people on the street that I encounter, in my experience many folks understand and will admit the story is likely false, and they would rather not talk about it. Those willing to actually engage in an adult conversation know full well the gubmint story is bogus.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

It will wind up like the JFK assassination conspiracies, every now and then there will be something someone wants to discuss but I think they days of explosive new ideas and truth movemen groups is almost gone.

As for ordinary people on the street that I encounter, in my experience many folks understand and will admit the story is likely false, and they would rather not talk about it. Those willing to actually engage in an adult conversation know full well the gubmint story is bogus.

Did you know you're considered a disinformation agent?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
By and large, the conspiracy theory community now suffers from severe ADHD, jumping from one to the next as fast as the next "false flag" accusation can be thrown out. Maybe, if people settled in on 9/11 and spent their energy on the few possibly legitimate conspiracy theories related to that event, eventually some ground would be made.

Today, everyone jumps from Boston, to Aurora, to Sandy Hook, to whatever shooting happened next, and on and on, up to Las Vegas, each one obviously being a false flag hoax (not), because for some reason now, EVERY single event which occurs is a conspiracy. Nothing is just something that happens. So when you are no longer focused on anything, because everything is a conspiracy, that attention to detail and time spent investigating or researching is gone. It's splintered into twenty different conspiracies, almost ll of which are not conspiracies at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I don’t think I ever asked you to debunk the media. I think the argument was to ask you to discredit the scores of civilians that attest a large commercial jet hitting the pentagon, discredit the radar data, to discredit the scores of individuals that worked the recovery of flights 93 and 77, and discredit what remains were released to families for burial.

But thanks for another false argument.
edit on 7-11-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join