It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 poll: Run Michelle Obama Run!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Well I'd say that Barrack was elected under the same lines. The people who didn't vote for him cause he was black voted for him because he wasn't Bush. It's not like they knew much about his policy history or anything. He was a junior Senator before hand.

But yeah, it's a stupid gamble. I guess it paid off with Obama's election, but I wouldn't trust it would pay off for his wife's election.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Tucket

Such an ignorant comment. Those terms are obviously negatives in your mind which is why you said them in such a manner. Shame on you.

Go ahead and check my posting history to see how wrong you are..

I just like to joke

Apologies if I crossed your red line..

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
What is it with Democrats wanting to establish dynasties?

Bill Clinton is term limited out of office. No problem! We'll run Hillary!

What? Hillary lost? Oh yeah, 3/4 of Americans hate her guts. Forgot about that. Let's start prepping Chelsea!

Obama is term-limited out. Let's run Michele!

Republicans learned their lesson with George W Bush. When Jeb tried to run last year, the overwhelming response among Republican voters can be summed up as one of these:

The repubs learned something?

Right.

Didn't Jeb spend over 100,000,000 $ and couldn't get above single digits? The repub leaders wanted Jeb. Not Trump. They learned nothing.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I agree actually. I feel like we'd more benefit from a 3 or 4 party system. Our country, our population, and our political opinions are getting too diverse to be represented thoroughly by just two major political parties. HOWEVER, I feel like having a free for all of different political parties (like India has) is also a bad idea. We need to maintain a small number of parties, but we DO need more for diversity sake as it stands.

Pre-Nazi Germany had 36 parties, and that chaos coupled with the economics etc situation was the perfect environment of the Hitler takeover.

Here I think 5 parties would be the magic number. If its just 3 then you get one side harping that the theird is stealing votes sort of BS like we've seen sine Ross Perot. And a nice rounded 4 would have 2 parties being co-opted real slick like. The 5th odd man should keep it balanced, like a jury, where anything beyond 5 would be too much for people to follow.
edit on 31-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I feel like 3 could work if the third party wasn't just a consistent spoiler. Like if the third party actually won elections and had election funding setup to help their candidates. I do agree that an even number of parties would just put us in similar situations as the one we are in now.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
That would be the most exciting contest ever. Michelle Obama vs Donald Trump. There is no middle ground between those two!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Does anyone really like Michelle Obama other than the but kisser news media? Personally I can't stand the guy. Didn't like his husband either.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I feel like Michelle is better liked than Hillary was. The Liberal base LOVES Michelle. It's the conservative sensationalist news that painted her as a gorilla, a man, a transgender, etc. If she were nominated as the DNC candidate then the liberal base would rally around her. I just don't think that would necessarily be a good thing.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Is she as mysterious as her husband?

damn straight,
i think she's the one that wears the pant suits in that family (pun intended), and the power monger behind the throne.

edit on 31-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Wasnt Michelle proud of her country for the very first time in 2008?

Maybe she needs a very more years before voters think shes appropriate.

Actually Michelle...thanks, but no thanks!

To me, that was a major Freudian slip on her part. She was never proud to be an American until a black man (who happens to be her husband) was elected.

Thanks, Michele, but I think I know all I need to about you

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What has she accomplished....really?

She is a smooth articulate speaker. In other words, she can baffle you with bullspit, but what big thing has she ever managed to accomplish. (Putting up with the biggest narcissist ever doesn't count.)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

No, my apologies. I'll take your word for it without having to look through your history.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

And that's probably why it'll likely be the case. It'll be worse than Hillary and Trump and it was already the worst we've ever had.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Great, another year of 'HOPE'! Hope for what Michelle? Hope for more business as usual while your globalist funders destroy society as we know it?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

So a continuation of the Trump administration?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Lol. Yeah, it seems that way so far.

PS. Trump isn't funded by the same people but the agenda seems somewhat aligned.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: RazorV66

Ladies and Gentlemen.....your president for another 4 years.....Donald Trump.

.. said in your best Russian accent.

Thanks for towing the Leftist company line.
Your comrades salute you.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
What is it with Democrats wanting to establish dynasties?

Bill Clinton is term limited out of office. No problem! We'll run Hillary!

What? Hillary lost? Oh yeah, 3/4 of Americans hate her guts. Forgot about that. Let's start prepping Chelsea!

Obama is term-limited out. Let's run Michele!

Republicans learned their lesson with George W Bush. When Jeb tried to run last year, the overwhelming response among Republican voters can be summed up as one of these:

The repubs learned something?

Right.

Didn't Jeb spend over 100,000,000 $ and couldn't get above single digits? The repub leaders wanted Jeb. Not Trump. They learned nothing.

Sorry. Republican voters learned their lesson. The leaders obviously didn't, because they still put that turd on a pedestal (along with the equally-fecal Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio) as their choices.

Meanwhile, Democrats engaged in blatant election fraud to ensure Bernie Sanders didn't upset the Evil Queen's second attempt at getting elected.

That, in a nutshell, is how Donald Trump became president.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Lol. Nice concise summary.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
just dont get it, the Democrats actually have a number of folks that would be great candidates that would yank the middle ground folks away from the republicans so of course the Dem leadership will run away from them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join