It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: burntheships

There would be nothing illegal if this is true. Campaigns do opposition research,remember this is why Trump campaign meet with Russians.

I think you're looking at this wrong. This isn't just opposition research in a political campaign, and when you connect the dots, it runs all of the way to the Obama Whitehouse. First, let me set the context...

As is being reported tonight, Paul Manafort worked with the Podesta group on behalf of Russian interests. This included a myriad of issues and all to influence HRC and the Obama Whitehouse. Of course, they knew of Manafor's Russian connections, because they were welcomed at a time when the Obama administration was seeking Russian cooperation on Iran and publicly promoting the Russian reset. Don't forget Obama wanted friendly relations with Russia and had just admonished Romney durning the election for saying Russia was a substantial adversary to the US. Obama said they could be a partner.

When Bill Clinton and Frank Giustra flew to Kazactstan to secure it's deal with some of the richest Uranium mines in the world, the Russians were pissed. Moreover, you have to imagine so was Obama. HRC used to be opposed to deals like Uranium One. In fact, she publicly indicated as much when previously rejecting a Chinese bid on a domestic metals mining company.

So what happens next? To me it looks like the Russians and Obama agreed to the uranium deal in exchange for Russian cooperation on a slew of Obama objectives internationally, including Iran. The Russians got their real objective, controlling interest in Kazactstan's uranium. They likely never cared about the US uranium. Moreover, Obama surely reasoned that the deal wasn't a real threat, as he probably believed US uranium would never leave the country without US approval.

The Clinton's and Giustra were now very happy to oblige, because now they had a path to a new windfall. They had a guaranteed and highly motivated buyer. What could be better? They all- Obama, the Clintons, the Russian, and Giustra- just needed to get it through the mills of government without too much attention. Thus, the slow roll criminal investigation of the kickbacks, HRC's flip flop, and a flurry of lobbying efforts, where Manafort, the Podesta Group, and many others worked to get the deal done.

As we all know, Russia eventually becomes public enemy number one, after their invasion of the Crimea and their aggressive military posturing in many theaters around the world.

So now we come to the election. When Manafort becomes Trump's campaign manager, HRC already has Manafort by the balls on the Russian issue. Even better, they now can slime Trump with a similar claim. They just need to shake some bushes. Accordingly, they hire Fusion GPS for the dossier, who then hires a guy to do what? Investigate Trump on Russian connections, by going to Russian sources.

Now here is where it gets interesting. The Obama administration used Manafort's connections and the HRC/DNC ' opposition research' as the very pretext to acquire FISA warrants to clandestinely investigate Trump and his campaign for Russian connections.This was a full court press, that as we know now, included the massive amount of unmasking conducted by Susan Rice, John Brennan, and Samantha Powers throughout the election season and prior to Trump's inauguration.

To me it's starting to look like the accusation that the Obama administration used its own government powers to interfere with a political opponent in a US presidential election has much stronger legs than ever before.

Do I really need to list all of the possible violations of law there?

The more you pull the threads, the more obvious it becomes.

edit on 24-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Grambler

Stay tuned.

Its gotten awfully quiet in here from some people....

Either way, we’re watching history. The best we can do is hope to be on the right side of it.
edit on 24-10-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Truth is only on the side of Truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
now CNN turns on Hillary

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Steele’s dossier was also procured from sources still active within the Kremlin.

I want to know who the Republican was who started the project to begin with. My guess is John McCain. Clinton / DNC only funded it (as I understand it anyways) after the initial party dropped the project.

My other guess would be Jeb Bush.

The stories I recall noting was Mr. Steele went and did all the covert spycraft his boots on the ground in Russia talking to his old MI5 contacts Russian officials ZOMG, then he handed it off to Insane McCain, then he had it and 'mysteriously' it ended up in the hands of 'every' intelligence agency, and news media editors desk, from McCain getting it from Steele. Never did hear out that final dissemination went down. Seems pretty straight forward to guess...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burnsE

We are truly now in bizarro world folks, all that you think you understand forget it...

It's about to get crazy.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hillary paid Christopher Steele to write a bull # story. No surprise there.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burnsE
now CNN turns on Hillary

www.cnn.com...

Not a good night for Hillary and her fans. Nor for Obama.

Paying for a made up story like this produced by foreign agents and lying about it is bad enough.

But then Obama using that dossier as the pretext for investigations, unmasking, and spreading negative info on Trump is absolutely one of the most egregious things I have ever heard of an administration doing.

This is huge, and more info seems to be coming out every day.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Thank-you for summing up what's going on, the players, and the implications. Look how FAKE NEWS reported the Manafort interview by the Senate Intelligence Committee in July of this year.

Manafort Squeals on Trump: www.nytimes.com...

IN REALITY, I bet much of what Paul Manafort said, implicated Obama's people. That would explain why he rode off into the sunset, without any "leaks" coming forth afterward. He will re-appear at the appropriate time, to BURY some Democrats.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

now CNN turns on Hillary

www.cnn.com...

And as usual, CNN is proclaiming that they were told this by a "anonymous source". In reality they're just parroting what organizations with REAL JOURNALISTS reported earlier. CNN = A FAKE NEWS NETWORK.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Been keeping track of the thread, sounds like some shady political manuevering of the worse kind.

Twitter land is going nuts.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
CIA funded WAPO Breaking this ?

Seize passports... there will be alot of RATS trying to flee...

It will be so nice to rid our FED GOV"t of Bush CLinton cronies...

Let the PURGE BEGIN!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I had clicked on a vid earlier about Roger Stone going for a interview with Australian News about the JFK files . He was in the cab talking and said that he had a secret meeting tomorrow with some very very high up GOP's ... He said he couldn't say who but that you couldn't get any bigger ..

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No not my chosen media , my brain is what I use. How can you use truth , facts ,logic and evidence? You are on here everyday acting like the democratic spokesperson. Not once disagreeing with anything the democrats say or do. I can't wait to hear more logic and truth from you.

I don't think it's right to pay someone to come up with some fake report in order to smear your opposition. If they used that in order to wiretap trump then I think that's pretty lowdown. How you can defend that to me is seems kind of pathetic.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Made up story?

Which parts of the dossier have been independently verified as "false"?

Do you have any non-biased sources providing a factual basis that the dossier is "made up"?

Do you have any non-disputable, cold, hard facts that prove the dossier is a work of fiction?

I see you and others throwing this claim around all the time, but I don't recall ever seeing any credible, factual, basis for these claims.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Deep State on suicide watch!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

now CNN turns on Hillary

www.cnn.com...

They must know the cat will soon be out of the bag.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: Gryphon66

No not my chosen media , my brain is what I use. How can you use truth , facts ,logic and evidence? You are on here everyday acting like the democratic spokesperson. Not once disagreeing with anything the democrats say or do. I can't wait to hear more logic and truth from you.

I don't think it's right to pay someone to come up with some fake report in order to smear your opposition. If they used that in order to wiretap trump then I think that's pretty lowdown. How you can defend that to me is seems kind of pathetic.

Same question.

Do you have any non-biased sources that prove the dossier is "fake"? What facts do you have that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the dossier is "fake"? What sources are you using to base your claim?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Working overtime?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: toetheline
Deep State on suicide watch!!!

The NWO is on suicide watch?

Let's be honest, "deep state" is just a hip and new re-branding of the same kooky "NWO" conspiracy comrade )))

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join