It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Reminder...

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Deluxe!!

RN actually can be traced to a few news articles on
Russian interference in the election, oddly enough way before
Trump was the candidate.

Fits the timeline of when He Comey was meeting with Obama.

Hopefully the FBI informant who came forward will be given
the clear to testify. Maybe he can break the case!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: xuenchen

Hopefully the FBI informant who came forward will be given
the clear to testify. Maybe he can break the case!

I'm hoping that if he get's approval from AG Jeff Sessions, that there will be more informants willing to come forward. If he's the only one, I doubt he'll make it. Certain people have too much to lose.

Do Obama Administration people know WHO this informant is? If not, that's a relief!
edit on 10/24/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I am still confused as to how the DOJ can enforce a gag order on someone in this situation. Especially when no prosecutions took place.

a reply to: carewemust
They know since Obamas DOJ / FBI forced the gag order on him.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

IMO.. it's LARGE NET... Gamechanger..

Somehow they still think they need to shield it from the Citizens..

They need to realize that we have our big boy pants on.. and can handle how deep the corruption goes..

Time for a clean slate...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

National Security Letter?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

There's an important difference.

The sources Steele has are at risk of being killed by Russian GRU/FSB and oligarch thugs. There's a reason he practices opsec just as if he was still working for MI6.

His MI6 career inside Russia likely netted him lots of contacts. Contacts that may even be used by our own CIA.

I can't be sure that our own contacts within the Russian hierarchy are the same ones that Steele has, but if they are -- they're not going to be revealed by him or our own people.

This is more than just some politicians, their aides, and "people close to them". This is international espionage that carries with it real-world life and death risks. This isn't a political game for these people inside Russia who give us intel.

These people aren't TMZ-tabloid gossipers. These sources are carefully curated and cultivated over years, and over time prove themselves to the intelligence agencies they help. Steele has proven himself to be trustworthy to our own FBI for other investigations in the past, and there's little reason to suspect he's a willing participant in some kind of slander or libelous work of fiction.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

They don't hold up very well when under pressure,
And this is the second time she has done this to them.

I hope she goes down like Weinstien.

edit on 24-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

Where would we be without Wikileaks!

That is a scary thought!

The Swamp Creatures would be ruling still.....

seems like they still are winning to me. look at all the people theyve fooled into blaming the pres for their own actions, inactions, and legislation. the swamp is full of quicksand it seems

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

National Security Letter?

Invoking national security happens way to often. In the last few decades it seems the national security excuse has been used to prevent embarrassing info from being released to the public.

Intentionally preventing a material witness from exposing crime / corruption, imo, is the bigger national security threat.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I am still confused as to how the DOJ can enforce a gag order on someone in this situation. Especially when no prosecutions took place.

I have little idea on that, unless he is still undercover?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

The sources Steele has are at risk of being killed by Russian GRU/FSB and oligarch thugs. There's a reason he practices opsec just as if he was still working for MI6.

His MI6 career inside Russia likely netted him lots of contacts. Contacts that may even be used by our own CIA.

I can't be sure that our own contacts within the Russian hierarchy are the same ones that Steele has, but if they are -- they're not going to be revealed by him or our own people.

This is more than just some politicians, their aides, and "people close to them". This is international espionage that carries with it real-world life and death risks. This isn't a political game for these people inside Russia who give us intel.

These people aren't TMZ-tabloid gossipers. These sources are carefully curated and cultivated over years, and over time prove themselves to the intelligence agencies they help. Steele has proven himself to be trustworthy to our own FBI for other investigations in the past, and there's little reason to suspect he's a willing participant in some kind of slander or libelous work of fiction.

All the more reason why politicians shouldn't be paying foreign agents to dig up dirt on their opponents.

And since when do serious non gossipers spend so much time discussing hookers peeing?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

They don't hold up very well when under pressure,
And this is the second time she has done this.

I hope she goes down like Weinstien.

the other blowback from this would be how the Clinton camp or the DNC once again got caught lying to the American people in order to protect themselves and their actions. If this mess goes the way think its going to go then the current batch of Democrats are done.

Wasting 1.2 billion to get Clinton elected with no results all the while still leaving the House and Senate in GOP hands and trying to hide the DNC fraud lawsuit.

Who is going to trust this current group of Democrats?

Fundraising for Democrats has been abysmal and I doubt the latest info coming out is going to improve that situation.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

YES.. this is upsetting that apple cart that is full of rotten apples...

Time for a clean slate without these devious operatives... Most folks across the globe just want to enjoy a productive life, raise a family and provide for them...

Despite the desires of Globalist entities who's wish is to control the folks around the globe..

F the Globalists...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Declare it States Secret like they did with Sybil Edmonds ...I smell neo-cons spinning this and steering the MSM

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I’m proud of Hillary Clinton and the DNC for continuing the funding that the Republicans started.

Money well spent as far as I’m concerned.
edit on 24-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I have little idea on that, unless he is still undercover?

since he was giving damning info on clinton and others I doubt it was to conceal his identity to continue his work. Most likely it was done to protect the very people he could expose.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I’m proud of Hillary Clinton and the DNC for continuing the funding that the Republicans started.

For posterity...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Yeaah because it has paid bloody dividends hasn't it..

The strategy of intentionally burning down the house in the hopes the people will then pay them to fix it doesnt work...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

F the Globalists...

I used to agree. Feels like a long time ago. Now that I’ve seen the alternative... these Trump supporters who embrace and support White Supremacists and walls and their total abandonment of values and principles. The way they spread vile fake news just to gain followers to their hateful and divisive cause...

I’ve now seen the alternative and I’m full onboard with globalism. F* the inbred stunted racist hate. F* the uneducated white nationalists who feed off hate and anger. F* all those people. I’ll take the globalists.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join