It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If the steele dossier was used in any way whatsoever,

According to CNN it was indeed part of the justification for the issuance of the FISA warrant.

Washington (CNN)The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.

The dossier has also been cited by FBI Director James Comey in some of his briefings to members of Congress in recent weeks, as one of the sources of information the bureau has used to bolster its investigation, according to US officials briefed on the probe.

CNN

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think Sebastian Gorka just perfectly explained the situation the Democrats created. He compared them to the Russian submarine from the movie The Hunt for Red October that fired on red October. Not only did the torpedo miss, it circled back around and hit the Russian sub that fired the torpedo.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed. There are clear connections bwtween Podesta Group
and the Russian/Ukraine deals. This much is provable.

But your right, it seems too much to hope
that Mueller will be honest and investigate that.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That would be a massive problem if they knowingly used false information in sworn affidavits to secure warrants. As in jail time massive.

Also any evidence gathered (against Trump / Trump associates) that is a result of the FISA warrants (which is essentially everything) wont be inadmissible in a court of law as it would be considered fruit of the poisonous tree.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

😂😂😂

Sadly, true...the levity is good for all of us.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I will pay attention to this political stunt when I see people going to jail, which is a joke in itself lol these politicians in D.C. Don't goto jail...

Allot of crazy politics in D.C. Today.. I am not surprised thou about this story, proving it will be near impossible dealing with politicians aka lawyers...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed. There are clear connections bwtween Podesta Group
and the Russian/Ukraine deals. This much is provable.

But your right, it seems too much to hope
that Mueller will be honest and investigate that.

What I want to know is, how can Mueller be an investigator and a defendant at the same time?

For anyone who cares to look, the real problem here is that the FBI itself is so thoroughly implicated in the Russia meddling story.
The agency, when Mr. Mueller headed it, soft-pedaled an investigation highly embarrassing to Mrs. Clinton as well as the Obama Russia reset policy. More recently, if just one of two things is true—Russia sponsored the Trump Dossier, or Russian fake intelligence prompted Mr. Comey’s email intervention—then Russian operations, via their impact on the FBI, influenced and continue to influence our politics in a way far more consequential than any Facebook ad, the preoccupation of John McCain, who apparently cannot behold a mountain if there’s a molehill anywhere nearby.

Which means that Mr. Mueller has the means, motive and opportunity to obfuscate and distract from matters embarrassing to the FBI, while pleasing a large part of the political spectrum. He need only confine his focus to the flimsy, disingenuous but popular (with the media) accusation that the shambolic Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin.

Mr. Mueller’s tenure may not have bridged the two investigations, but James Comey’s, Rod Rosenstein’s , Andrew Weissmann’s , and Andrew McCabe’s did. Mr. Rosenstein appointed Mr. Mueller as special counsel. Mr. Weissmann now serves on Mr. Mueller’s team. Mr. McCabe remains deputy FBI director. All were involved in the nuclear racketeering matter and the Russia meddling matter.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
How far to the top does this go?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I can't help but think of how the Snakes on a Plane fits
In with this....

Lynch had to be in on it.

The FBI knew Lynch was meeting with Ole Slick Bill Clinton.

We are looking at corruption of epic proportions....

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Apparently Hillary Clinton was correct when she ranted at her staff saying if she loses we all hang.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

If the steele dossier was used in any way whatsoever,

According to CNN it was indeed part of the justification for the issuance of the FISA warrant.

Washington (CNN)The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.

The dossier has also been cited by FBI Director James Comey in some of his briefings to members of Congress in recent weeks, as one of the sources of information the bureau has used to bolster its investigation, according to US officials briefed on the probe.

CNN

Well if all of these things is true, this is damning beyond belief.

This means political opponents paid money that went to foreign agents, who then created a fake dossier.

This dossier was then used by Trump political opponent administrations, Obamas, to get Fisa warrants to investigate these political opponents.

Obama then not only tries to ensure that as many people as possible gets this info by taking unprecedented moves to share this intelligence among agencies, but he also shares these details with foreign allies!

Then this info gets leaked to the press that is favorable to Obama, and they run with it.

This is possibly the biggest scandal in the history of this countries politics.

This is nothing more than weaponizing the intelligence agencies against a political opponent.

This is a bigger threat than anything Trump has been accused of, even Russian collusion.

How anyone could defend this is unreal.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

What I want to know is, how can Mueller be an investigator and a defendant at the same time?

I am sure he was counting on some of this never seeing the light
of day. I suppose he could still prove he isn't part of the Swamp
by actually investigating Russian Collusion with The DNC.

I won't be holding my breath.

edit on 24-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Steele’s dossier was also procured from sources still active within the Kremlin.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah it is a lot like having the SS investigate Auschwitz...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Still four years left on limitations for prosecution on this one. This one should scare the Clintons even more than U1 (which already expired).

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Steele’s dossier was also procured from sources still active within the Kremlin.

I want to know who the Republican was who started the project to begin with. My guess is John McCain. Clinton / DNC only funded it (as I understand it anyways) after the initial party dropped the project.

My other guess would be Jeb Bush.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Still four years left on limitations for prosecution on this one. This one should scare the Clintons even more than U1 (which already expired).

The way around statute of limitations is to secure John or Jane doe warrants, preserving the case within statute of limitations.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

This is surreal.

Imagine trump paying a former UK agent to go true russia and get russian sources to smear democrats.

He then has his FBI use these false allegations to get Fisa warrants against democrats.

He then spreads the info as far as possible, even to European allies.

Then Fox News starts constantly leaking damaging info on these democrats.

Then investigations are launched to further dig up dirt on the democrats, while the media constantly bashes these democrats as possible traitors.

This is the authoritarian nightmare anti trump people scream as their worst fear.

But it actually happened under Obama!

Thios should frighten every single American, regardless of ideology.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Stay tuned.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Stay tuned.

Its gotten awfully quiet in here from some people....
edit on 24-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join