It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

edit on 24-10-2017 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Simply calling you out on the endless cavalcade barrage of a tabloid hysteria nuttery stuff, like this damn Dubious Dossier (which is only one tiny example), that's about all I ever do and you all know it, well keep throwing the partisan angles at me knowing them not to be true and keep doing yourselves a disservice.

Well that's bulls#. I've never promoted the Steele Dossier. In fact, this "endless barrage of tabloid hysteria nuttery stuff" is complete nonsense. If it's not, prove me me wrong. I mean, let's see this endless barrage you're speaking of. I've posted what? 3-4 threads about Trump in the last 3 months? That's already not a barrage but are any of them tabloidesque nuttery? Check for yourself.

Oh, and you really should apologize for the last time you dramatically claimed to be calling me out. Or have you forgotten how you asked me that if I would apologize for my posting during the election and denounce the Hillary campaign when 0Hour1 (lmao @ you) posted a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old (LMAO again)?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's always hilarious to see the Leftist sympathizers attempt deflection.
Just like when the emails of the DNC and the corrupt bitch Hillary surfaced....."No big deal" they said.
They said "But but but Trump and Russia"
Now it comes to light that the corrupt bitch Hillary and the DNC, along with some RNC degenerates, paid these #ing shills to make up the fakest sh!t they could come up with about Trump....."No big deal" they say...it's "opposition research"
But when Trump Jr tried it, its "collusion"...except he gave the investigators everything they wanted.
These assholes have been lying since day one and they are still lying about it.

Fusion GPS, the intelligence firm behind the controversial Trump dossier, asked a federal court on Friday to stop its bank from turning over financial records subpoenaed by the House intelligence committee.

The subpoenas also requested depositions of key members of the private intelligence firm. Two partners at Fusion GPS, Peter Fritsch and Thomas Catán, invoked their Fifth Amendment rights not to answer questions during their closed-door appearance before the committee Wednesday, according to their attorney, Joshua Levy.

www.cnn.com...

I even linked to the Leftist's favorite Clinton News Network, so we don't hear any crying about any Right Wing conspiracy.
I really like watching these clowns twisting in the wind with every new revelation that comes out about their corrupt, criminal scheme to try to oust a sitting President.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Also, who in the FBI gave the okay to fund the fake dossier? Comey?

Good question!

Mueller also soft peddled an investigation into Hillary,
Ye Ruusian Reset which we now know was a bribery scheme.

Fake "Russian" intelligence prompted the FBI look into the Dossier, which
In turn prompted a FISA warrant. So essentially Russian operations
Via the FBI influenced politics way more, far more than any Facebook
Ads.

Comey, Rosenstein, Weissman, and McCabe spanned both investigations.

This looks very bad for the FBI.

edit on 24-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No, this is a fact. These are bank records proving Hiilary and
The DNC paid millions, to the tune of around 10 million
for,the Dossier.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: elementalgrove

Fusion GPS seemed to be the only actor deciding to do the right thing and plead the 5th . Not that that decision will help the Hill but it may set them up in a position to make a deal if a RICO charge happens to move in their direction .

That is very good point!

What cracks me up is that when the infamous pee pee dossier first came out, the usual characters were in here all gleeful about the blatant absurdity being fed to the masses as fact.

Lol I believe back then, to not believe such ridiculousness was simply the hallmark of a right wing nutter, I had real world conversations that resulted in that kind of response.

I mean come on, we all know that Trump would hire Russian hookers to pee all over a bed that Obama and Michelle had slept in.

Clearly only great minds could come up with such a story and only the dumbest of the dumb would buy it.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Tempter

Assuming what is true, that the DNC and Clinton Campaign paid for opposition research?

Seems normal to me.

Did they pay foreign powers for it? Promise them favors? Were they trying to, I don't know, built a luxury hotel in the capital of their country?

Hillary and the DNC paying for a fake dossier, only to have the Obama administration use it TWICE (first time failed) to get a judge to obtain FISA warrants on your political opponents is ILLEGAL

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Assuming what is true, that the DNC and Clinton Campaign paid for opposition research?

Seems normal to me.

Did they pay foreign powers for it? Promise them favors? Were they trying to, I don't know, built a luxury hotel in the capital of their country?

Hillary and the DNC paying for a fake dossier, only to have the Obama administration use it TWICE (first time failed) to get a judge to obtain FISA warrants on your political opponents is ILLEGAL

I'm sure you have evidence you can share on all that?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Seems normal to me.

THIS!!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You think Hillary Clinton, Criminal Mastermind, paid 10 million dollars for fake information?

I'm sure you have evidence of a) the complete contents of the dossier and b) that the information has been proven fake?

Or did you just want to vent that you don't like Democrats and leftists for yet another time?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Nothing is gong to happen the clintons won't goto jail, and D.C. Politics will continue, in about a week, you guys on ats the republican crowd the democrat crowd will name call and argue about something else, I am sure the topic will be just as sick or worse than a dead soldier.. mark my words...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Seems normal to me.

THIS!!

PROVE IT!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Will McCain have another sudden relapse?

He was both feet in on this stinking pile of bandini....

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

No, this is a fact. These are bank records proving Hiilary and
The DNC paid millions, to the tune of around 10 million
for,the Dossier.

I would be more than happy to look at that if you have a link.

Was it in the OP?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I figured you may know this.

Do we know what was used as the basis for obtaining Fisa warrants, or as the impetus for the original investigation for Trump?

If the steele dossier was used in any way whatsoever, and it turns out that not only were large parts proven to be flat out lies, but it was paid for by political oppoennts of Trump who used foriegn agents to dig up dirt, dont you find this to be a huge problem.

Now granted, I am not saying all of this is proven, I am just asking if it is whats your take.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

It was/is in the OP from WA Po. I initially did not put a quote up
then thought it should be there in black and white up front.

I missed it during the first two reads myself.

edit on 24-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: elementalgrove

Fusion GPS seemed to be the only actor deciding to do the right thing and plead the 5th . Not that that decision will help the Hill but it may set them up in a position to make a deal if a RICO charge happens to move in their direction .

That is very good point!

What cracks me up is that when the infamous pee pee dossier first came out, the usual characters were in here all gleeful about the blatant absurdity being fed to the masses as fact.

Lol I believe back then, to not believe such ridiculousness was simply the hallmark of a right wing nutter, I had real world conversations that resulted in that kind of response.

I mean come on, we all know that Trump would hire Russian hookers to pee all over a bed that Obama and Michelle had slept in.

Clearly only great minds could come up with such a story and only the dumbest of the dumb would buy it.

Some people, and not just ATSers, some media and politicians and the like, to this day say this document, or at least large parts of it are legit.

We were laughed at and told that we would see, all of it would be proven true.

Its really unbelievable

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Hillary and the DNC are such garbage.. They deserve everything (hopefully) that's coming their way...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

You think Hillary Clinton, Criminal Mastermind, paid 10 million dollars for fake information?

I'm sure you have evidence of a) the complete contents of the dossier and b) that the information has been proven fake?

Or did you just want to vent that you don't like Democrats and leftists for yet another time?

#1. Yes, I do believe that she did.
#2. If it's true, what's taking Mueller so long to get Trump?
#3. It's not personal, but I do not apologize for it.....you guys don't apologize for hating everyone.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Fusion GPS has colluded with Russia.

Proof of this is in defamation lawsuits surrounding
the discredited dossier.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join