It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: mOjOm
This thread is actually real. You made it. So why didn't you point out the fact they were spinning it?? Apparently you still won't even admit to them spinning it or that you knowingly propagate that spin as well. But instead have now moved on to blaming me somehow for a hypothetical situation of which hasn't happened.

Anything to avoid the actual issue at hand I guess. Blame the other guy!! Nice man. Really nice.

I did point it out in the first page on my second response after the op...

So what is your actual problem?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Who's dismissing anything? You act like people are saying that since it was a transgender man doing the rape that means it's ok. That is some sewer level logic you're using there. Not surprising seeing as how you're using a little girls rape as political fodder.

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Are you claiming a law against transgenders in public facilities would have stopped this assault, which happened to be in a private residence?

What?... First of all I didn't write anywhere that "transgender people should be banned from all public restrooms"... Do you want to excerpt anywhere where i wrote that claim you are making?...

Ok, let me put it this way...

Are you claiming that this transgender sexual predator couldn't have done the same in a public restroom?...
edit on 19-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

link   

I did point it out in the first page on my second response after the op...

Then I take back the accusation.

So why are you jumping my ass about it pointing it out to the other member??? My first post had nothing about you in it even. I was pointing out the details to that other poster, then you seemed to want to attack me for something and here we are.

If you pointed out the spin and it was ok, shouldn't it be ok when I do it too???

link   

Two?

You're right, it's a freakin' epidemic.

Two sources on this one case...

But hey, I guess you want to dismiss the rape of this little girl by a transgender person.

See my reply above.

And I refer you back to every other post I, and others, have made in this thread, which you ignore in order to push your own ignorant and irrational anti-transgender agenda.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: seasonal

Yes because laws have always stopped criminals from breaking the law, right?

If gun laws won't stop criminals from killing people then what makes you think bathroom laws will stop perverts from sexually assaulting people?

Criminals don't need a gun.

Deviants do, on the other hand, need a quiet legal local (bathroom) and a child to dominate and exploit.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Oh ok, that means this proposed law will stop rapists from raping people? People break laws all the time, do you think this new law will be bullet proof or impervious to being broken?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Deviants do, on the other hand, need a quiet legal local (bathroom) and a child to dominate and exploit.

Make up stories as you go along. I know you're smarter than that so I'll let that slide.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

See my reply above.

And I refer you back to every other post I, and others, have made in this thread, which you ignore in order to push your own ignorant and irrational anti-transgender agenda.

wth?...

My "anti-transgender agenda"?... Really, is that why I pointed out several times that all male sexual predators, whether transgender or not, can use these laws to get access to women and little girls in bathrooms/restrooms and locker rooms?...

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

So why point out the fact he was a fake transgender?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

So you honestly think that if transgenders were "banned" from certain bathrooms that rapists would no longer be able to access those bathrooms and rape people in them?

Why do you think that an extra law would prevent them from raping someone? If they are planning to rape someone then they're already planning on breaking the law. I don't follow the logic here.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Oh ok, that means this proposed law will stop rapists from raping people? People break laws all the time, do you think this new law will be bullet proof or impervious to being broken?

Are you claiming that sexual male predators in general are not using these "transgender inclusive bathroom laws" to get access to women and little girls?... Because they are, this is being done even in prisons.

Several sexual predators, heterosexual males, transgenders and even gay men, have been caught several times using these "transgender inclusive bathroom laws" to get access to women and female children in restrooms/bathrooms, and locker rooms.

Transgender Boy Harassing Girls in the Bathroom Gets No Punishment

Man Dressed as Woman Arrested for Spying Into Mall Bathroom Stall, Police Say

Seattle man in women's locker room cites gender rule

Man Stole Barbie Dress Before Sex Assault Attempt: PD

A Transgender Woman Was Sexually Assaulted in a Bathroom at The Stonewall Inn The assailant in this case is a gay man who frequently goes to the gay bar. Not saying all gay men do this, but this is another fact that some seem to want to ignore. I wonder how many cases of transgender women being raped there have been in which the sexual predator was gay? Which in most cases you won't hear.

edit on 19-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add links.

edit on 19-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

See my reply above.

wth?...

My "anti-transgender agenda"?... Really, is that why I pointed out several times that all male sexual predators, whether transgender or not, can use these laws to get access to women and little girls in bathrooms/restrooms and locker rooms?...

Then WTF is the point in making this about transgenders, as you have done and continue to do, unless you had something specifically against transgenders, as the premise of this thread, and your subsequent posts, have indicated?

You can't backpedal now.
edit on 19-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Then WTF is the point in making this about transgenders, as you have done and continue to do, unless you had something specifically against transgenders, as the premise of this thread, and your subsequent posts, have indicated?

You can't backpedal now.

The point is "transgender bathroom inclusive laws" are making it easier for all male sex offenders, whether they are transgender, heterosexual rapists, or gay rapists, to use these "transgender inclusive laws" to get access to women and little girls in restrooms/bathrooms and locker rooms for females.

edit on 19-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

So without the inclusiveness it would prevent men from dressing up as women and getting access to women's restrooms? How? Unless you have someone checking people's groins as they enter a bathroom then there is no one stopping men dressing as women and walking in as they please. How in the hell would it be enforced exactly? Except for the example I gave above?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I would bet dollars to donuts. This took place in a residential bathroom.. AKA a place that makes the bathroom part totally irrelevant...

Thanks for the information, Jesus, this is just another propaganda piece through-and-through. Sure, the man (or woman?) in question is in the wrong for molesting a child. I don't agree with this behavior one bit, and he (or she?) should be punished. But to pretend that this happened in a public restroom in order to manipulate people into fearing transexuals is not only disgusting, it is a symptom of a larger disinformation campaign on the right.
edit on 19pmThu, 19 Oct 2017 23:30:42 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This trans bathroom law is similar to taking restrictions (felony record restrictions) off gun sales. This makes committing a crime with a gun easier.

The quicker we recognize that the sicko's are going to take advantage of the laws to hurt people the better.

I am not worried about the 30 year old trans person-the kids are as safe with them as me. I am worried about the person who will exploit this law to gain access to new hunting grounds.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

So, what about men who molest boys in men's restrooms. Keep all men out of men's restrooms?

That will solve the problem. Right?

edit on 10/19/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

How is it going to be enforced? Do you want someone groping everyone's groin before they're allowed to enter the bathroom? Otherwise I don't see how non-inclusiveness would be enforced, nothing is stopping or will stop a sexual predator from getting into a bathroom and assaulting someone.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Are the men using the trans bath law to gain access into men's restrooms?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join