It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

But when this used to happen before Obama's bathroom inclusive laws/mandates,
Obama made no laws and issued no mandates regarding bathrooms.

Other studies and surveys say that 1 in 4 women in college have experienced either rape or sexual assault.
In bathrooms?

Interesting source there:

The survey found that 11.7 percent of students of all genders at the 27 institutions who participated in the study said they have been assaulted, with the highest rates being among undergraduate women and students who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, nonconforming or genderqueer.
www.insidehighered.com...
Sounds like it's the transpeople who are at greater risk.

Of course, this is not covering the fact that whether they are transgender or not, sexual predators with male genitalia now have an excuse for being in women's restrooms.
So, you think that if a woman in a bathroom is assaulted, nothing will happen because the assailant can say "I'm trans."

It is about the claim that some have been making for awhile now that "this doesn't happen with transgender sexual predators"...
This might be seen as a strawman argument, unless you can support it.

edit on 10/19/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The boys should feel safe with the priests.

Not sure your point is?

My point is look at the op... Apparently you want to ignore that a transgender person who claims to be a woman raped a girl...

BTW, priests who sexually assault children don't do it with the excuse "i am transgender and should be allowed in women's restrooms/locker rooms"...

One more thing...it is not alright for priest to rape children either... But this is not about priest who rape children... It is about the claim that some have been making for awhile now that "this doesn't happen with transgender sexual predators"...

I think you are a troll. At least I hope so. There is never any good reason to abuse child.
I hope you agree? Please?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This isn't so complicated. If you have a penis use the men's room. Your ego and/or mental illness is no excuse to use the ladies room.

That aside, predators can strike anywhere so always be aware. And ffs never leave kids or vulnerable people prone to predators if you can help it.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: reddragon2015

why was the 10 year old alone in a public bathroom?

It was a private residence not a public bathroom. Meaning it was in a house. The guy was a family friend not a stranger.

This has nothing to do with Public Bathroom Policy. The family had a child molester as a family friend and let him into their home with their daughter.

But of course those major details are being left out to imply the situation was something it wasn't.

It's the Daily Caller so it's no shocker there. Right Wing Fake News owned by Tucker Carlson from Fox News.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MempsOms
Thanks to Obama there are now millions of genders.

Steve, AllSee, please tell me this isn't you.

Again.

link   
a reply to: Phage

I am saying that sexual predators, whether they are truly transgender or not, are using the transgender inclusive laws, and yes Phage they are laws and Obama started it all...

This is even happening in U.S. prisons.

By Bill Hanna

[email protected]

February 22, 2017 5:15 PM
FORT WORTH

Count federal prisons as the latest battleground for the transgender bathroom debate.

Three female inmates at Federal Medical Center Carswell in Fort Worth have filed a flurry of complaints, upset over the Bureau of Prisons policy that allows transgender inmates who are still biologically male to be placed in female prisons.

Read more here: www.star-telegram.com...=cpy
“The Plaintiffs have been forced to share intimate facilities with men, who allege they are women,” the Feb. 15 complaint states. “These men openly express their sexual desire for the women inmates, at times, in the showers, and bathrooms, while women are naked or partially clothed.

“The men expose themselves, intentionally, for their own sexual gratification, causing the Plaintiffs to suffer disgust, embarrassment, humiliation, stress, degradation, fear and loss of dignity.”

In December, the inmates filed a motion to intervene in an attempt to get FMC Carswell included in a temporary injunction that blocked the Obama administration from enforcing its directive, which allows public school students — based on their gender identity — to choose the bathroom they can use. Those guidelines may soon become a moot point as President Donald Trump is expected to issue new guidelines that rescind Obama’s directive.

Read more here: www.star-telegram.com...=cpy

www.star-telegram.com...

edit on 19-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

link   

I don't think anyone is saying it doesn't happen with transgender people. It just appears to be far less common among them than the general population.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I don't think anyone is saying it doesn't happen with transgender people. It just appears to be far less common among them than the general population.

Why do I agree with an enemy?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Apparently you want to ignore that a transgender person who claims to be a woman raped a girl

Apparently you want to ignore that it doesn't matter if it was a transgender or not, people rape people. They always have.

Rape is the problem, not perceived identification or orientation, and transgender do not have a monopoly on rape.

Stop being obtuse.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

It was a private residence not a public bathroom. Meaning it was in a house. The guy was a family friend not a stranger.

It's the Daily Caller so it's no shocker there. Right Wing Fake News owned by Tucker Carlson from Fox News.

And the "guy" is a transgender person...which you obviously want to leave out.

BTW, you don't want to say anything about the left-wing media lying?... Including in this topic that "women and children should feel safe" because sexual predators, whether they are truly transgender or not, now have an excuse for being in women's bathrooms/restrooms and locker rooms?...

edit on 19-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Apparently you want to ignore the fact that male sexual predators, even those who are transgender, now have an excuse for being with women and children in restrooms/bathrooms and locker rooms...

Stop being obtuse.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So bathroom laws would have prevented something like this? LOL! Criminals and sexual assaulters don't give a crap about the laws.

Why are you turning this little girl's assault into your own political fodder? Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I am saying that sexual predators, whether they are truly transgender or not, are using the transgender inclusive laws,

Sexual predators use whatever means they can, legal or otherwise. It doesn't matter if they're transgender.

This is even happening in U.S. prisons.

People get raped in prison? Stop the press, we have a breaking story.

We get it, though, you have a great irrational fear and distrust of transgender. That much is obvious.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I am not in anyway defending this predator however the ratio of transgender offenders is what to non transgender offenders male or female? There's no logical reason to tie this to bathroom choices but to a rapist and a pedophile.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Not according to this.

Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden

Cecilia Dhejne,
Paul Lichtenstein,
Marcus Boman,
Anna L. V. Johansson,
Niklas Långström,
Mikael Landén

PLOS

Published: February 22, 2011
dx.doi.org...
Conclusions

Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

Link

BTW, the above is a study of transgender people who went through sex reassignment surgery. I wonder if there is a study involving how many transgender people are/have been sexual predators? But in this world of PC if such a study, or studies, even exist they would be difficult to find. More so with giant search engines trying to avoid lawsuits because they would put such studies at the top of a search.

edit on 19-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Apparently you want to ignore the fact that male sexual predators, even those who are transgender, now have an excuse for being with women and children in restrooms/bathrooms and locker rooms...

Stop being obtuse.

Apparently, you want to ignore that fact that outlawing transgender people from public bathrooms (or anywhere else sexual assault happens) wouldn't eliminate sexual assault by sexual predators in public restrooms (or anywhere else sexual assault happens).

edit on 19-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

No, I wrote "guy" because it's easy and I'm lazy when I type. We all know he's a transsexual.

Where is the left wing media lying in this topic?? The source given in the OP is Daily Caller. The other source links were local news outfits and I have no idea if they have a political bias or not.

But then I mentioned by name Daily Caller, so obviously that was who I was talking about.

I know you think everyone tries to spin things, like you're doing here, but I'm not trying to spin this. I'm trying to de-spin it and report what it actually is. You shouldn't have a problem with that.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You realize that you are politicizing a little girls sexual assault? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Never let a tragedy go to waste.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

We all know rapists stopped raping people when it became illegal.

This thread is a big pile of doodoo and is nothing more than the OP taking advantage of this little girls misfortune to score political points and say "Ha! I told you so!"

ATS is down in the dumps lately.
edit on 10/19/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You realize that you are politicizing a little girls sexual assault? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Never let a tragedy go to waste.

You realize that you want to ignore a girl's sexual assault by a transgender person in the bathroom?

Never let go of ignoring a tragedy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join