It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama admin approved nuclear deal with Moscow

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Grambler

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill

Such information makes me ill to the stomach in light of the public/private views remark. The fact that most media outlets backed that specific candidate makes it all the more frightening.

Really makes you wonder what would have happened if she won?

She would have sold them our missile codes for a hundred million or so.

Nope...they would have just printed them from her server in her closet.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No. Huma would have done that for her from her own home.

I'm pretty certain HRC doesn't know how to print.

edit on 17-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill

Such information makes me ill to the stomach in light of the public/private views remark. The fact that most media outlets backed that specific candidate makes it all the more frightening.

Personally I am wondering just how drunk the old psychopath is now. Gee, I hope she doesn't "break" something more "running" up and down stairs in her "high heels" with her cups of "coffee".

I may have to go to the ER soon myself, the schadenfreude of watching it all come crashing down for the evil hag is sky rocketing and reaching dangerously high levels. Oh well, if I kick the bucket after a massive overload at least I'll go out laughing my ass off, ahahahaa.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Imagine the possibilities....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think the other side is in denial.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Nobody "blamed Pokemon." It was just noted that a website/FB group/Tumblr/YouTube channel/Twitter account called "Don't Shoot Us" was apparently capitalizing on the Pokemon Go craze to popularize itself with a "contest" of sorts.

I read The Hill piece and there appears to be two major parts to this story:

1. The FBI had evidence that a Russian, Vadim Mikerin, working for Rosatom, arranged a no bid contract to an American transportation company in which the rates were padded and the excess was being skimmed and kicked back to higher ups in Russia.

A case was later brought against Mikerin in 2014 for money laundering and he was convicted in 2015 and sentenced to 4 years in prison plus the US government seized $2.1 million in assets.

2. The second part is a bit more nebulous:

The final court case also made no mention of any connection to the influence peddling conversations the FBI undercover informant witnessed about the Russian nuclear officials trying to ingratiate themselves with the Clintons even though agents had gathered documents showing the transmission of millions of dollars from Russia’s nuclear industry to an American entity that had provided assistance to Bill Clinton’s foundation, sources confirmed to The Hill.

What's the American entity? What does "provided assistance to Bill Clinton's foundation" mean? This is the first I've heard of it and there's no actual detail. The bulk of the money (like 98%) that was given/pledged to the Clinton Foundation came from Frank Giustra (or rather his own private family charity or through fundraisers) prior to Mikern's arrival in the US in 2009. In fact, it was prior to the Russians showing any interest in Uranium One at all. IIRC, Giustra sold his interest in UrAsia Energy in 2007 during the UrAsia Energy/Uranium One merger (UrAsia being a Canadian company and Uranium One being South African).

That relationship followed the 2005 trip to Kazakhstan where Clinton accompanied Giustra as he obtained mineral rights to uranium fields in Kazakhstan — making UrAsia Energy a competitor of the Russians who wanted them also. If you'll recall, the Kazakhstani official responsible for the deal was arrested a few years later, according to some in Kazakhstan, at the behest of the Kremlin.

There was evidence in "CableGate" that the state department intervened in Kazakhstan for the interests of UrAsia Energy (still a wholly owned Canadian company) at that point.

There's plenty of circumstantial evidence that the Clintons were looking out for Giustra/UrAsia Energy. What's lacking is any evidence that the Clintons took money from Russians to facilitate anything, including the CFIUS approval of the Uranium One/Rosatom deal through which Rosatom assumed a controlling interest in Uranium One (which needed to be approved because Uranium One had mineral rights to 20% of the US's proven uranium reserves).

This is all from memory so I might be forgetting something but I don't believe I am.

At any rate, it's interesting that details of the FBI investigation into Mikerin et al don't seem to have been made known to the members of CFIUS as it may have impacted their votes.

But there's no smoking gun here pointing to malfeasance on the part of anyone and the bits about the Clintons, with the exception of this vague bit citing an anonymous source, are nothing new.

If I'm missing something, please point it out. I've looked through the posts in the thread (up until composing this one) and all I see is a bunch of generic partisan blah blah about "when are the liberals gonna show up."
edit on 2017-10-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This video cracks me up in today's context:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I think the other side is in denial.

Probably more like somewhere between panic and confusion, while trying to deflect to the Trump/Russia collusion for safe space.

It's not their fault, just effective programming.

edit on 17-10-2017 by ausername because:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If you think The Hill article is all the info that will come out, you are probably going to be disappointed.

WTF, don't be an idiot. Re-read my post please and try again if you want to actually discuss this with me. I have no interest in being put on the defense for positions I don't hold.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't like corruption in any form.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

If you think The Hill article is all the info that will come out, you are probably going to be disappointed.

WTF, don't be an idiot. Re-read my post please and try again if you want to actually discuss this with me. I have no interest in being put on the defense for positions I don't hold.

When all is said and done, you may not stand by this:

No. The article states that the Obama administration was not informed of the investigation.

Who was the FBI director when this happened?
Robert Mueller.
If he did not inform Obama, there would be two acceptable reasons:
1- The President was implicated in wrongdoing.
2- Mueller was working for the Clintons.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Where'd I say that? Quote me.

link   
a reply to: ausername

Wait, I have something for you.

Bro! Your narrative is collapsing bro. Collapsing!

link   

No. The article states that the Obama administration was not informed of the investigation.

Who was the FBI director when this happened?
Robert Mueller.
If he did not inform Obama, there would be two acceptable reasons:
1- The President was implicated in wrongdoing.
2- Mueller was working for the Clintons.

Your deductions are greatly appreciated. Clarity like this is much needed these days.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Where'd I say that? Quote me.

You also willfully and stupidly dismiss the current administrations involvement with the Russians as trivial when it clearly isn't.

Emphasis supplied.

edit on 17-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Meh

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Stand by it? The article says what it says, I didn't write it. I'm just pointing out that the article says the administration didn't know at the time of the Russia Reset. Remember the Russia reset?

My official stance as of right now since this is completely new information is that it should be fully investigated, which I stated in my first reply. But none of you seem to be able to read today.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I also said this should be fully investigated, I didn't say there wasn't a connection between Obama/Clinton/Russia.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

So it's your opinion that Obama had no idea what his fbi knew.

And he didnt know hillary was getting millions of dollars in kickbacks?

What a joke.

What you posted from the article doesn't show that, or merely shows that Obama did not air that evidence before making the nuclear deal.

But let's assume you are right, and Obama is just the least competent President ever, who never knew what any of the agencies he was in charge of was doing, and instead learned about everything on the news like the rest of us.

I assume then we will hear from Obama shortly condemning hillary and apologizing for signing off on this deal.

I won't hold my breath though.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Stand by it? The article says what it says, I didn't write it. I'm just pointing out that the article says the administration didn't know at the time of the Russia Reset. Remember the Russia reset?

My official stance as of right now since this is completely new information is that it should be fully investigated, which I stated in my first reply. But none of you seem to be able to read today.

I apologize for offending you, that was not my intention.
I want to point out that either Obama was sitting in the seat and someone else was steering, or he knew about it and covered it up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join