It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama admin approved nuclear deal with Moscow

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: loam

I also said this should be fully investigated, I didn't say there wasn't a connection between Obama/Clinton/Russia.

My apologies for not recognizing you have an equivalent passion for investigating the Obama/Clinton/Russia connection after telling Grambler he was willfully and stupidly dismissing the Trump/Russia connection.

Must be something wrong with my reading glasses.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So it's your opinion that Obama had no idea what his fbi knew.

That isn't what I said or even implied. I said that article states that the Obama administration was not informed.

Officially Obama's ass is covered.

You guys have frothed at the mouth for "lefties" to comment and then go all attack dog and start erecting straw men as soon as one of us does. Pathetic. Re-read my 1st reply then kindly ...
edit on 10/17/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Oh... please do forgive my non-binary thinking. How dare I believe that more than one side can be dirty.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

How dare I believe that more than one side can be dirty.

Welcome aboard.

Just didn't seem that way given your post.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

That's an interesting way to spin, really.

So I suppose Obama and his administration proposed crippling sanctions on Russia as a sign of good faith and thanks???

Oh yeah and the proxy war in Syria, yet another example of Obama and Putin being buddies huh?

smh

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It wouldn't shock me but it won't matter since he wasn't officially informed of anything. Apparently the whole investigation officially stayed within the FBI. Obama nor the Clintons will do time over this regardless of how obvious it gets.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
When the current Democrat party accuse anyone of anything it's a clear sign of their own guilt.
So it was Obama and Hillary colluding with Russians then.
Really not surprised.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

How dare I believe that more than one side can be dirty.

Welcome aboard.

Just didn't seem that way given your post.

It was glaringly obvious, you just wanted a target.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Word is he's just hearing about this on the news...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It was glaringly obvious,

Not really. That was rather the point.

...you just wanted a target.

No.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

On mobile but several points.

1. The fbi knew from an informant an intercepted documents in 2009 that mikerin was doing illegal activities, yet Obama and hillary signed off on the deal.

2. There is NO WAY Obama was unaware of this. But if that's the argument, the fact that Mueller was in charge and 2009 and apparently said nothing as Obama sold uranium knowing they had eveidence of illegality shows he is incompetent, or criminal, and should not be trusted with an investigation into russia.

3. The article cites that groups close to the Clintons were getting millions in bribes. I am not sure the timeframe, but this is far more damning than any trump russia collusion because apparently there is actual proof of money being transferred, and hillary doing something to greatly benefit russia. Yet crickets from the dems and their msm cohorts.

4. Yes people made a huge deal out of russia Facebook posts and Pokemon. The narrative has slowly shifted from them working with trump to hack hillary, to they used media to influence the election. Given the incredible amount of money spent by hillary, the fact that almost every msm outlet was totally for her including in other countries like the U.K., and that some msm groups even went so far as to actively work for her campaign as seen in the wikileak emails, it is laughable to even suggest Pokemon or Russian Facebook posts are somehow serious, especially seeing as how Obama and hillary were selling them uranium while knowing kickbacks and bribes were occuring.

5. Given the supposed seriousness of the current russia investigation, should there be an even more intensive look at hillary and Obama in this situation that actually provided nuclear material to russia where kickbacks occurs?

Further mpre, if the current investigation is not really partisan and about routing out Russian influence, shouldn't Mueller and McCabe and others be ousted?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I always assumed that ATS members universally liked whenever real evidence of a conspiracy is brought here, but in these times it seems like everyone comes in with weapons prepared for battle on one side or the other depending on partisan perspective.

Interesting

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So it's your opinion that Obama had no idea what his fbi knew.

That isn't what I said or even implied. I said that article states that the Obama administration was not informed.

Officially Obama's ass is covered.

You guys have frothed at the mouth for "lefties" to comment and then go all attack dog and start erecting straw men as soon as one of us does. Pathetic. Re-read my 1st reply then kindly ...

You came in and said I did something stupidly, and now you again play the victim.

You posted a part of the article that does not say what you claim, it just says Obama signed the deal without airing the info to allow others to see.

Show me where it says Obama was not informed.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It would really depend on the timeline of events and how the investigation played out. It looks like CS-1 contacted the FBI in late mid-late 2009. The first payment for "lobbying" was received on November 27, 2009.

As seedy as it ultimately is, performing PR/lobbying for foreign companies/governments is not in of itself illegal. When did the first evidence of something illegal transpiring actually become known by the FBI? Was it before or after the October, 2010 vote? Was the investigation turning up evidence of something serious enough that it had been kicked up to chain of command?

If you read through the affidavits, it sounds like originally, the only thing off was that Mikerin was demanding that CS-1 kickback 1/3 of what he was being paid for lobbying back to him. That would be an obvious conflict of interest for Mikerin and evidence that he was robbing his employer but not exactly Earth-shattering.

Where things really seem to take a turn for CS-1 were in 2011 when he was threatened (that's where the extortion comes in).

When was Wiser definitively connected to TLI? Was it in 2011 after the contents of the safe were examined by the FBI?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Trump will use this as leverage to get Mueller to wrap up this investigation sooner rather than later.IMO of course.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'm not playing victim and I think it is stupid to ignore/dismiss the Trump campaign investigation.

Then-Attorney General Eric Holder was among the Obama administration officials joining Hillary Clinton on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States at the time the Uranium One deal was approved. Multiple current and former government officials told The Hill they did not know whether the FBI or DOJ ever alerted committee members to the criminal activity they uncovered.

Seems to me the FBI was keeping this internal for whatever reason. Going after bigger fish on the Russian side?
edit on 10/17/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

2. There is NO WAY Obama was unaware of this. But if that's the argument, the fact that Mueller was in charge and 2009 and apparently said nothing as Obama sold uranium knowing they had eveidence of illegality shows he is incompetent, or criminal, and should not be trusted with an investigation into russia.

That is perhaps the most important point.

originally posted by: Grambler

3. The article cites that groups close to the Clintons were getting millions in bribes. I am not sure the timeframe, but this is far more damning than any trump russia collusion because apparently there is actual proof of money being transferred, and hillary doing something to greatly benefit russia. Yet crickets from the dems and their msm cohorts.

$139.15 million to $146.9 million, which politifact dismissed as relevant because the bulk of those payments were made approximately 24 months prior.

Yet, the anti-Trump crowd fell all over themselves because Trump sold some apartments to Russians a decade prior to his election as President.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You're still reading that wrong.

It says: "Multiple current and former government officials told The Hill they did not know whether the FBI or DOJ ever alerted committee members to the criminal activity they uncovered."

In other words, the "multiple current and former government officials" didn't know whether they were told. Not that Obama/HRC et al didn't know or weren't informed.

edit on 17-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Amazing to see the excuses flowing. As you say, the same people are salivating at the prospect of a 20-year-old real estate deal, whilst brushing aside a far more recent deal for NUCLEAR materials.

No wonder the focus was shifted to the election - the last administration must be having heart palpitations at the thought of their activity being uncovered. I suspect this is part of why Hilary blurted out that they'll hang if Trump got elected.

I hope Trump tweets about it - it will be funny to see the likes of CNN ignore that particular tweet

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
theres no way obama didnt know about this... millions getting "donated" to clintons foundation.. what, from the goodness of their hearts.. plz...

all involved belong in prison

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join