It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama admin approved nuclear deal with Moscow

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Perhaps this is what Obama was going to be able to be flexible about after the elections?

Indeed.
edit on 17-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: network dude

Its not wrong to do what I have been doing, because I have been pointing out the glaring holes in both throughout my time here.

Perhaps if I had been fantastically partisan about everything I have ever discussed here, then I would be the person to be concerned about in that regard. Perhaps if my esteemed associates on the right had been less partisan themselves in years past, there would not be such a tendency for me to remind them that every single negative they could apply to the guy who came before this President, is not only true of this President, but also the one before Obama, and the one before him, the guy before that, the one who preceded him, his predecessor, and so on and so forth.

I would also point out that the reason this stuff never changes, is largely speaking two fold. People are apathetic for one, and there is no left in American politics second.

+2 more 
link   
Lol they made a 144 million dollar contribution to the foundation and then paid Bill 500,000 to speak. Trump needs to prepare the gallows.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Oh no, I got the message.

For what its worth, its terrible. I just think its massive hypocrisy for anyone, and especially the Republican voter at large, to complain about it as if their representatives over the years have never done anything similar. However, we can complain about it from the perspective of "Its awful that ANY administration allowed this", as long as we accept that both Democrats and Republicans have done the exact same sorts of thing, over the years.

Basically, as long as we are mad that it happened at all, thats fair and fine enough. But using it as some sort of propaganda tool, is not.

Man, if we are going to cry about hypocrisy among the political in any country, nothing can ever happen and we will all be at a total stalemate forever.

There is a time to drop partisanship and demand that corruption stop.

Let me explain what using something as a propaganda tool looks like: a guy is having a private conversation with someone else, and part of this conversation is recorded and leaked. In this conversation he mentions how he likes to grab women.

A few years go by an a Hollywood mogul is under fire after almost 40 women come forward to accuse him of sexually improper behavior, some of the women being famous/celebrity.

The next day you have Hillary trying to smear the former due to the acts of the latter. And now, all of a sudden and over night, social media is on fire with calls to investigate Trump for being a perv.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Oh no, I got the message.

For what its worth, its terrible. I just think its massive hypocrisy for anyone, and especially the Republican voter at large, to complain about it as if their representatives over the years have never done anything similar. However, we can complain about it from the perspective of "Its awful that ANY administration allowed this", as long as we accept that both Democrats and Republicans have done the exact same sorts of thing, over the years.

Basically, as long as we are mad that it happened at all, thats fair and fine enough. But using it as some sort of propaganda tool, is not.

I'm really interested in hearing about anyone including republicans who have EVER done ANYTHING like this. This is selling Uranium to our enemy for profit!!

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!! PERIOD!!

If the Alt-Left was looking for collusion with the Russians here is it!! Just so happens it's collusion with their king Obama and his Queen Hillary....Deplorable people!!

link   

originally posted by: ausername
The report reads like a preemptive release to get ahead of more revelations.

Interesting, they knew there was a corruption scheme but did nothing to stop regulators from approving the deal.

The Hill was trying to scoop CIRCA's more in-depth expose'...which is supposed to be released sometime today.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
And now, all of a sudden and over night, social media is on fire with calls to investigate Trump for being a perv.

That was a planned strategy.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Grambler
thehill.com...

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill

Well it appears that hillary, holder, obama, et al were well aware of the corruption of Russian officials when they sold them uranium.

Maybe the fact that these Russians were apparently bribing hillary with millions of dollars encouraged them to look the other way.

But I guess this is nothing compared to the Russians using Pokemon go to influence the election!

Not shocked....and it's already been proven Uranium left the US....again...not shocked.

Sad that a real story with real Russian influence gets buried.

Funny how quiet your thread showing proof that US uranium went to Russia was as quiet as is this one in regards to naysayers.

Still no spin on this yet?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
CIRCA news has been working on this story for weeks.
It looks like THIS is the big story they're going to release today, as well....perhaps with much more detail.

Sara A. Carter‏Verified account @SaraCarterDC

Wonder what story I'll be breaking tomorrow? Hint, it has to do with #Russia, something that happened in the Obama Administration and an informant, curious? Stay tuned...

6:15 PM - 16 Oct 2017

twitter.com...

It apparently has to do with something Hannity is about to break as well. Wonder when we will hear it?

I was assuming this was what Hannity was talking about, he works closely with Sara, so I was just thinking he knew it was coming.

You think he is bringing more to the forefront?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: IAMTAT
CIRCA news has been working on this story for weeks.
It looks like THIS is the big story they're going to release today, as well....perhaps with much more detail.

Sara A. Carter‏Verified account @SaraCarterDC

Wonder what story I'll be breaking tomorrow? Hint, it has to do with #Russia, something that happened in the Obama Administration and an informant, curious? Stay tuned...

6:15 PM - 16 Oct 2017

twitter.com...

It apparently has to do with something Hannity is about to break as well. Wonder when we will hear it?

I was assuming this was what Hannity was talking about, he works closely with Sara, so I was just thinking he knew it was coming.

You think he is bringing more to the forefront?

I believe Sara said on Twitter that her story is about this and is what Hannity was hinting about.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Julian Assange has released what could be an encryption key, which usually means a big document release is coming. If all of this is tied together, then perhaps Julian Assange is going to release evidence of Obama officials accepting bribes from Russia to get that uranium out of the country, and Sean Hannity has been tipped off that it's coming.

If that's the case, then Harvey Weinstein and Roman Polanski might be getting some company in their European exile.

edit on 17-10-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

And now, all of a sudden and over night, social media is on fire with calls to investigate Trump for being a perv.

And that is all it was.

Find a way to keep beating the drum against Trump.

Like i've said before: i don't even like the guy. He's a terrible president. But the complete BS i see being used against him forces me into his defense. Or, rather, a defense of truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: butcherguy

But no conflict of interest in this at all.

You would have to be a Silly ATS member to believe and dismiss that.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Perhaps this is what Obama was going to be able to be flexible about after the elections?

Yes! I remember that smoking gun.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: butcherguy

But no conflict of interest in this at all.

You would have to be a Silly ATS member to believe and dismiss that.

I'm sure a SILY member will be along any minute now to ANTI up the retardation in .....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

And that is all it was.

Like i've said before: i don't even like the guy. He's a terrible president. But the complete BS i see being used against him forces me into his defense. Or, rather, a defense of truth.

that is so close to my position it's frightening.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Mine as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I never pretend to understand Trump...just when he does something that I'm fully on-board with, he turns around and doubles down on stupidity.

He's a tough nut to crack, and I've lost interest in doing so.

I will say, though, that politics generally deal in threats more than actions, so the threat may have achieved a desired result that we know nothing about on "the outside."

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
that is so close to my position it's frightening.

I think that's many of our positions, sadly enough--and it always gets interpreted as we are being "Trumpists" because those spewing the BS can't handle appropriate rebuttal.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

And that is all it was.

Interesting enough, I have felt that Hillaries worst enemy besides herself was her rabid followers.

While I did not and do not trust Trump nor voted for Trump, Hillary and her followers made it enjoyable to watch Trump win. They have completely imploded the DNC and democrat party

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join