It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama admin approved nuclear deal with Moscow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: butcherguy
The left is noticeably absent on this thread.
Apparently the marching orders have not been handed out yet.

Odd.
They so love 'Russian collusion' stories.

They have to get their talking point orders......this ones going to be hard to spin.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Is anyone surprised? Hillary and Obama are the epitome of corrupt politicians.

Just surprised that the story has reached the public.

It would never have if Hillary had won, as she was anticipated to.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What gets me is the amount of money involved....and crickets. But talking to a Russian gets you a government witch hunt.

From Politifact (who doesn't dispute the money involved, just the 'meaning' behind it) :

We created a breakdown of the nine "investors" and their donations to the Clinton Foundation, based on the most complete information we could find through the Clinton Foundation, media reports and public filings as well as what Clinton Cash reported.

Link.

$139.15 million to $146.9 million!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That is a fair point...

Just so we know where we stand on this issue however, it is my understanding that America has been trying to get Russia to behave more like America, since right around the end of WWII. So, while you and I ought to just simply be appalled that any of this is happening, no one who has ever had a job in government or big business can speak on the matter, without being vastly hypocritical.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Grambler

Interesting...

So you are saying that Russians behaving like capitalists is bad?

I think you missed the point on this one. Try again.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Im really interested in seeing counterpoints posted by people who are not typically pro Trump. The way this looks right now....criminal.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The report reads like a preemptive release to get ahead of more revelations.

Interesting, they knew there was a corruption scheme but did nothing to stop regulators from approving the deal.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I personally think Russia is no different than us or you in that they want to gain more power, and not have to worry about being pushed around. Yes, all do shady things, and none are above reproach. So anyone pointing the finger needs to do some inward looking long before the pointing should start. But that's just my opinion, and it's the same one I have had for a while now. I'm not a fan of faux outrage.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Oh no, I got the message.

For what its worth, its terrible. I just think its massive hypocrisy for anyone, and especially the Republican voter at large, to complain about it as if their representatives over the years have never done anything similar. However, we can complain about it from the perspective of "Its awful that ANY administration allowed this", as long as we accept that both Democrats and Republicans have done the exact same sorts of thing, over the years.

Basically, as long as we are mad that it happened at all, thats fair and fine enough. But using it as some sort of propaganda tool, is not.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I love watching everything begin to backfire on HRC/DNC and all the idiots who support these criminals... Trump and Russia are SOOOO bad. okay sure... but liberal dip sh*t cry babies, was it okay for Obama's admin to sell a 20% of the countries uranium to a country thats supposedly our enemy??? Please liberal cry babies, make up your mind on whether Russia is bad or not....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It it possible this will be enough to warrant an investigation into the previous administration?
I don't recall pardon's being drafted in January, but then, I really don't know.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So, it's okay to blame democrats involved as long as we find something to blame on republicans?

lol

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I wonder if Hillary has any more interviews scheduled with British media?

Maybe they will have the balls to ask her about this story.

Will her buddies in the US MSM ask her?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

For what its worth, its terrible. I just think its massive hypocrisy for anyone, and especially the Republican voter at large, to complain about it as if their representatives over the years have never done anything similar. However, we can complain about it from the perspective of "Its awful that ANY administration allowed this", as long as we accept that both Democrats and Republicans have done the exact same sorts of thing, over the years.

Basically, as long as we are mad that it happened at all, thats fair and fine enough. But using it as some sort of propaganda tool, is not.

Sure both sides do terrible things like this.

The hypocrisy here though is squarely on the media and democrats that are falling all over themselves to find any russia angle with trump, even blaming Pokemon and Facebook posts, while ignoring this story.

Also, it's nice to see you saying not to blame just one side.

You don't usually take that approach when screaming about trump, or coming up with situations that may require eliminating his supporters.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Interesting, they knew there was a corruption scheme but did nothing to stop regulators from approving the deal.

I agree.
It will be interesting to see what Sara Carter releases today.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Yes, but spending an inordinate amount of time bringing up anything and everything "the right" does wrong, and then when things start to go wrong for the left, pussing out and trying to say, "everyone's bad, so why is this a big deal" is dishonest and just plain wrong. It's transparent and looks just as bad as it sounds. In this case, at this time, the pendulum is swinging back to the left.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Okay, glad we cleared that up.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

I agree.
It will be interesting to see what Sara Carter releases today.

I am thinking she may have the actual source from the Hannity news. That or a real smoking gun in the form of an email or recording.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Perhaps this is what Obama was going to be able to be flexible about after the elections?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

LMAO.. Just lol and lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join