It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rock Star Tom Delonge's "To The Stars Academy" as a "Perception Management" PSYOP Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

That's not the point. Someone posts a photo array of what are supposedly the original iterations cave painting of the grey alien 'meme', I axe for the 'science' behind the thing, and so far we're but peek-asso.

Nevermind my OP already debunked the greys as scifi.

edit on 16-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's not the point. Someone posts a photo array of what are supposedly the original iterations cave painting of the grey alien 'meme', I axe for the 'science' behind the thing, and so far we're but peek-asso.

Nevermind my OP already debunked the greys as scifi.

Good bed time story..

But you didn't prove anything. Your words are your ideas..

I pointed to many holes.. for instance spirit cooking.. you included it on your psyop, but that would mean those emails were leaked on purpose..

It's not holding up to my watchful eye.

And you are out of touch with cave painting reality.. you are NOT an anthropologist, obviously.
edit on 16-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

Look into those paintings.. pick your science advisor of choice.

Read to the end...

here

Pillans, who studies the Burrup rock engravings, describes the giant bird painting on the Arnhem Land plateau as a "hint of older rock art".
Some researchers say the creature looks like Genyornis which is believed to have gone extinct at least 40,000 years ago.
"The people who drew that animal could only have seen it more than 40,000 years ago," says Pillans.
David emphasises it is still uncertain whether the bird is actually a Genyornis and points instead to ochre crayons that date to around 50,000 years ago.
"We don't have the [dated] art itself, but we've found the tools that were used to make the art. For that reason, we rightfully assume that Australia has pigment art going back to when people first came here which is close to 50,000 years ago."

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Note that HG Wells described the greys in scifi 20 years before before Mr. Theatrical Occultist (Crowley) ever did.

Now, your Spirit Cooking position, seeing these guys talk about (or at least Delonge attempt to talk about) a psyop campaign doesnt prove that the emails were meant to be exposed to the public. Nor does them talking about such a media campaign prove that space aliens exist on earth.

And then there are other dichotomies such as, that stuff could have been in there on purpose as a safety line in case they leaked they could turn around and go 'oh look obviously its all full of forgeries'. Etc. The point is just because they were 'leaked' doesn't mean they were meant to be.
edit on 16-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
And you are out of touch with cave painting reality.. you are NOT an anthropologist, obviously.

Look into those paintings.. pick your science advisor of choice.

Read to the end...

here

See now their cave painting they show there looks legit. Unlike the 'meme' on the previous page. And I dont see where they're talking about space aliens in the article. Perhaps you can quote it in here.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No one denied the emails.. so if it was there to deny no one took advantage..

Stop grasping with imagination..

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The other rock art is also proven you are just new to the scene.

Those particular cave paintings were discovered in 1837..

The agenda goes far back huh??

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You should read that one again. And not just because I added a line. Pay close attention. Dig.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

The other rock art is also proven you are just new to the scene.

If it is then where is the documentation? Where is the explosive video of them traveling to and entering the cave, and taking samples for radio carbon dating, and all that yummy stuff?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The paint was dated much later to 40,000 years..

There are only journals of first discovery as it was 1837..

Your unknowing of this has little to do with your main point that Simone somewhere wants us to look for ufos..

Meanwhile you are distracting from mass shootings and covers going on right now.

I worked around pay ops..
You obscure lead and deflect around the idea in question.. it gives you no ground to leap off the page completely..

I got out in 06

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Um, the link you provided shows a person with their head up into the nether regions of an ostrich (or emu or whatever), not the images posted on the previous page of supposed greys.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Um, the link you provided shows a person with their head up into the nether regions of an ostrich (or emu or whatever), not the images posted on the previous page of supposed greys.

You didn't understand why I posted it.. the paint used is from the same time..

Just research it.. I'm trying not to make you lazy.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I've been asking very specifically for the story behind those supposed cave paintings, and now w're going on a full page of back and forth to no where about how 'the paints match' is it now?

Hell half the people out there are obsessed with the ideas of space aliens, and even for people that arent, that'd be one of the biggest historical discoveries ever. Meaning there would be data aplenty about such specimens.

So Where Is It?????

Yawn.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

It was discovered in 1837..

Use your tools.

I'll be awake for a bit longer, but you have all you need. I'm surprised you don't know about this actually.. not in a cutting down way, just i thought everyone knew.

It's not like one spot.. it's Thousands of cave paintings of "sky spirits" or something close to that.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Burden of proof isn't on me.

So where's the beef?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Burden of proof isn't on me.

So where's the beef?

We are in your thread which offered nothing on any proof that there is a move to promote UFOs by military Hollywood and Washington dc. Even through a no name old school rocker..

I am arguing against your thesis.

So...

If I have a beef beyond that as I don't personally believe in aliens is that Tom Delong is an idiot and he will extract money from idiots but I see no correlation to a wider conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Actually, I provided tons of various examples of this long twisted history of Hollyweird + Pentagon + Government playing games in this specific domain (with links to the larger world of results from this diabolical union).

Then someone comes in with a mere meme of supposed cave paintings, to debunk the whole thing, and I request the data to go with them and now you're telling me its on me to look them up.

That's just not how debates work, its just not how someone on the winning side of an argument performs.

Challenge a specific part of my piece, in any of my many pieces, and odds are I have tons of stuff I already know about to support my position. But just scoffing at my general premise and throwing undocumented materials around, well I cant very well help you out there.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

My longer most post addresses your concerns.
I will add that I trained with psy ops and my "battle buddy" before shipping out was a network engineer for honey pots..

I have seen manipulation.. I fail to see any links to making UFOs a big deal to confuse smarty pants gals and guys who already look past the NFL that would make me go.... "oh damn" UFOs are a tool of deception..

Maybe because I was in the military I have a different view but you have not shown a clear motive or any shenanigans that we could track down.
You showed your lack of familiarity with Tom Delong which makes sense as No One knows him anymore..

What's the big secret?

Your very thread is distracting me from focusing on other things..

So..

What do you want us to focus on?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Play the videos maybe.

I had all the premise to start this was the only reason to do it. It was a side thing that came in a whim and I figured I could whip it up real quick. I have far greater concerns, just in this 'IIB work' stuff alone and never mind 'real life' (F me). I knew who dude was and that the Academy existed less than 24 hours total, this 'morning' I got up saw a thread about it being a scam and whamo 2-3 hours later had the OP as is complete. I'd call covering that much ground on a niche topic I do less than one thread per active year about, and having within it all the necessary rabbithole sign posts (for those whom actually interested in Truth, for new perspectives in old tired areas of minimal dichotomy topics) an accomplishment to be a bit proud of. And I even played pretty nice about it, it which if I truly wanted to debun and ruin everyones fun you'd really loathe me then, I actually tried (begged actually) for data that would crush my perspective, and I'm still waiting. So be pissed, or whatever I dont care at this point. I have a movie to finish (which isnt about lame-o UFO fiction) and I shouldnt have even screwed with this road to no where to begin with. Especially not since its yet again obvious people around here really just dont appreciate new fresh RICH original content.

Hehe, maybe because you have a military background you're exactly the kind of disinfo agent my OP warned about. Have a nice selfie wearing an Air Force hat???

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Most interesting read I have come across on ats

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Army actually, and I had surgery, I can't hear from my left ear. I'm nobody interesting by my own merits, but I challenge all to paint me a better picture.

Again..

What should I focus on?

I have time to do it.

And my post history is quite unforgiving of psy ops and the like.. I've even posted the army handbook on psyops.

Where should I put my time?

What is most important?

I'm like Tom delong.. I was army as he was rocker, but that was at least 10 years ago in my case.

What should I not be distracted from?
edit on 17-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join