It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rock Star Tom Delonge's "To The Stars Academy" as a "Perception Management" PSYOP Campaign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I thought it was pretty damned thorough. Maybe actually play all the bits, and follow up the links. There's stuff in there I just never notice anyone in the alien category talk about around here. The problem with doing a thread, is it isnt just the time it takes to make the OP, its all the followup. So when I deal with tons of back and forth such as in requesting data on supposed 'evidence', but never get it, its just a waste of time. And as time is The Most Precious Thing Anyone Gets, I get irritated when it becomes apparent there's an agenda to waste it.

Anyways, I have a 20+ hour long movie of a documentary to finish, which I just spent a solid week reworking the 4 minute intro I first drafted in 2006 (and still havent wrapped up yet)... this topic isn't even hardly in the script but for a tiny moment as mere example of documented government agendas to distract people from the shia'ite that actually matters... so back into The Darkest Patterns I must go...

edit on 17-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well. Sign me up for first viewing.
I loved your last video..

I'm honestly not in agreement with this thread. It's not that I'm against you as a poster, and my last posts were ended..

"What should we focus on?"

If the premise is we are being distracted..

I have a kitty on me pressing keyes lol hope that all came out right.
Fifi has as much input as....

edit on 17-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
S+F

My 2 cents :

It's sad but it seems than most we 'know' about aliens has in some way been created by Hollyweird. This deduces ufo/aliens for a large degree sci-fi Hollywood fantasy and nothing more.
I think it's more likely that Tom is used and is being fed mis info. However the company is his own doing and this is actually a scam in my opinion.

I did notice those crazy "Spirit Cooking" emails between John Podesta and Maria Abramovic however. The obvious influence of Aleister Crowley on her was quickly pointed out by many.

...and here is were it's get weird , couldn't it be that UFO's/Occult theories are just being used in trafficking. make up some bs story and who would believe the victims ?

As I see it right now ET is part of the MO those people. Clintons UFO connection , no doubt. Act unbelievable whilst committing a crime and the crime becomes unbelievable (look pizzagate). Who still believes in alien abductions ? But even more important who still listens to 'alien abductees' ?

Maybe ET is for a large degree just part of their MO (Hollywood/predators) and nothing more.

edit on 10172017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Perhaps it's time to put the TDL stuff to bed. We all have our views and most, I would guess, are downright sceptical if not mocking. I know where I stand and have posted such.

Where do you think this will all end up? My belief is obscurity with people out-of-pocket.

Incidentally, in reply to an earlier post(s), the Ramones were punk, the Sex Pistols were punk. Early Ian Dury (Blockheads and Kilburn and the High Roads) was also punk. Blink weren't/aren't although there are remnants there. And I do enjoy their stuff- and, to be fair, I like A&A too. BTW Gaga isn't alien; maybe just a mutant.
edit on 17102017 by MrCrow because: Spelling

edit on 17102017 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 17102017 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

ninaparadigma.wordpress.com...

what if TDL is a moon child Demon LeTgo....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon
a reply to: MrCrow

ninaparadigma.wordpress.com...

what if TDL is a moon child Demon LeTgo....

Then heaven help us.

Or, for the sceptics and non-beleivers alike, lolz.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
without government sources you've got nothing.

with government sources you get labeled as misinfo, psyops etc.

with this mindset, it will be rejected no matter what

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

And yet the Clash who were considered Punk brought out Rock The Casbah - no one label fits any musical group.

wiki Blink 182

Blink-182 is considered a key group in the development of pop punk; the band's combination of pop melodies with fast-paced punk rock featured a more radio-friendly accessibility than prior bands.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

if people made drawings of those odd beings in the cave times is it impossible the phenomena has been here earlier?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

you are making me angry!
how is an impossible and ridiculous theory, comparable to an 100% real phenomena that has been here for ages???

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

then explain how all promoters of it are know charlatans all debunked by randi?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

everthing you say is true
op has horrible materialistic and political version of the phenomena
seriously? how is american imperiallism (wich is a thing everyone knows exists and needs no cover up) more important than ufos?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

the more you talk the more you sounds like an alex jones worshiper
i think its time to stop!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

thats prophet yanwen (or something like that) know hoaxer who "summons" balloons

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticulan

thats was exactly what i was thinking of
op needs to see less televison and read more books/ visit the right sites

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

you have the best kids ever

nice to see there is still hope as small as it can be

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

of course theres no documentation
its not an animal
*facepalm*

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

so much about your username being "ignorance isnt bliss"
you should really return to your political forums
here we dont do politics we do the real stuff

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

gods=humanoids
also big eyes big head...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Randi? No, just no.

Also, a few debunks don't offer scientific evidence for a very common human condition either. You're actually making my point. You see that, right?
edit on 17-10-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join