It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rock Star Tom Delonge's "To The Stars Academy" as a "Perception Management" PSYOP Campaign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

why no to randi
also proof this is a common phenomena that happens to common people?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Because he's just boring and not a scientist worth the debate. Also, yes. Try music? Hey, we're nearly on topic again!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

while he doesnt believes in psy powers, the fact he never tested other stuff in his challenges means that deep in his thought he actually believes in some paranormal stuff
music?!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Newsflash: It's a scientific fact that meditation offers a ton of positive health effects, that's psy power by definition. Know your own game and heal yourself, physician!

And yes, music. Something extreme. Like... Whitney Houston for example.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

according to some of the greatest minds that have lived, meditation can be used to interact with "other" beings, Tesla, Jung, RAW, Crowley, Grant Morrison is another with very interesting experiences that he has shared..

how to utilise The human CNS may be the key to truth, i have been getting results everyday by using some of the techniques in Prometheus Rising by RAW, he treats his experiences as experiment and sticks to the experimental method as much as he can on his research, Jungs Red book is another that i have recently dived into.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

yeah because it relax you nothing magical
also i still dont understand what is the relation between music and psy powers

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Sooo....

After my initial posts in this thread I havnt been following along.

Tom Delong will be on Joe Rogan's podcast this week. It's a 3 hour no commercials no breaks talking thing..

In the past he had on Greer and hands down Steven Greer got shut down nicely. All his "proof" was coming out "soon" about the little tiny "alien"

So this week Tom Delong will have to do his best to bs Joe Rogan for hours on end.

Joe has a particular way of letting people talk and then just saying "why?" Why do you think that?? What do you have? "Oh it's coming soon? That's retarded.. you're talking to millions of people right now.. "ok but why?"

If you want to study Tom Delong's true intentions a 3 hour no breaks interview with Joe will show you what you need to see.

That's just a heads up, I don't know the date but I'll post it here when it pops up on youtube. Generally 3-4 hours after going live. Or you can watch it live as well.. if you catch it before it goes life.. there is no editing either way which is what makes it amazing.

I think Tom Is full of it personally, but I'm definitely going to watch it closely as a character study at the very least..

As the topic of this thread.. Why is he "alien disclosure guy?"

Is he working knowingly or unknowingly for a psyop? Is he just looking for money? Does he really believe it? Is it a mix of all of that? And finally is any of it true?

Here is Tom Delong's chance to talk to millions of people for an extended amount of time..

Sink or swim bitch.

edit on 24-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

oh boy, this 3hr interview with rogan is going to make his ats ama look like a succes story if he goes on their by himself.

if he catches wind of some of Rogan past interviews, i think he will bail. will see.

sink or swim is right

edit on 431031America/ChicagoTue, 24 Oct 2017 03:43:11 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I forgot to add a little behind the scenes.. history..

Tom talking about the band

And the breakup of the band

If you aren't familiar with him that's some of his character, just him talking, no one else.

Likeable guy.

For me it just brings up teenage angst memories lol..
I wish I had the same worries I did back then instead of the ones I have now.

I wonder in that second video if Tom is expressing such bad regret at "the next album that would be better than everything before.." if him focusing on family life and ending that... if he has something left over in him that he needs something even BIGGER to make up.

I don't know just random musings.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

If it's all BS the implications are more interesting than if it's a genuine attempt to reveal truth.
Either way quite interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

Tom Delonge is a mixed up demon let go..... FACT

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

Tom Delonge is a mixed up demon let go..... FACT

Can you re word that?

He is a mixed up demon and we should let go?

Or he is a "mixed up demon let go"

Or he is a mixed up demon that was let go?

Factz?

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

If it's all BS the implications are more interesting than if it's a genuine attempt to reveal truth.
Either way quite interesting.

Yea I don't know which way it goes. Maybe he had his own epiphany and this has really become his new fascination.
edit on 25-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I checked Joe Rogan's site last night, didnt see dude scheduled.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I checked Joe Rogan's site last night, didnt see dude scheduled.

Joe shows schedules?? Umm he said he would be on maybe I can find where he said it.

It was this podcast with Brian redban..

Skip to 103:40 if you want to hear him mention it.

He said Courtney then adam green tree then Tom delong.. he just did Adam green tree so it should be soon.

We have Tom Delong from blink 182 the dude who's somehow or another communicating with aliens. He's doing some stuff with spaceships and #, I'm sure hell tell us.

Lol rogan, and then the podcast after Tom Delong is on Friday so today is the day.. I'll have some interesting watching to come home to after work

edit on 26-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just another freemason sodomite. Another rudder on Babylons ship of abomination, steering the only audience these people are capable of manipulating: America's children.

Likeable guys, huh. Come on everybody, sing along!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Just saw this been crazy busy.
Another exceptional quality presentation with far-to-few Stars.

Some of what's being managed perception-wise is also preparatory is my somewhat-educated guess in my research of recurring characters involved in this and most every UFO psyop for decades. Looking forward to engaging in this subject on the boards when I can eek out a little time.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I've missed you. Stay tuned. This week I'll be launching my film 'tv' series. I'm finally workering on the 12th episode, season finalie now today...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Looking forward to it!!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm starting to think you might be right after all.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
just a minute....
edit on 18-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join