It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rock Star Tom Delonge's "To The Stars Academy" as a "Perception Management" PSYOP Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Love the way you make your threads, that goes without saying.

The premise though...

Look at the world right now, it makes no sense to try to ...what exactly?

This isn't the '60's any more.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Diversions on top of diversions to keep us all distracted from the real agenda(s) and too divided to do anything about them.

I consider this new Flat Earth would-be hysteria to be but a modern permutation of the general mold that UFO's have mostly kept people occupied with, the little snares of topics meant to keep outside the box thinkers tucked away in nice little kooky compartments.
edit on 16-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: humanoidlord

erm, okay... Psi is a hoax,huh? Well, then I defer my first hand experiences to your unsupported, rather ignorant declaration.

Sheesh...

Same here.

Bunch of positivism cultist can't prove any deeper feeling of love but... ya know... it must be a hoax, too!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

How do you know there were "UFO's" before there were humans?

Actually, since no one was around to identify anything, everything in the sky was an unidentified flying object.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Because Military = Government.

UFO's = Hollywood.

Military = UFO's.

Music Industry = Hollywood.

Hollywood = Government + Military.

And actually I didn't touch on Pizzagate, I showed how SPIRIT COOKING came up in the same stash of emails, and its completes the circles between Hollyweird & DC & Military the same say Delonge does with Military & DC & Hollyweird.

But in that case you are saying they leaked the emails on purpose.. OR they actually believe in spirit cooking.

And what spirit cooking some how covers up something?? Or you mean they want us to pay attention to spirits because that takes away from what?

To cover up black projects?? But then do you think China or Russia give a rat's azz about Tom Delong?

I've seen a black triangle ufo up close and very personal for a long period of time.. Thing may as well have been running on magic, and I'm convinced it's USA craft.. Messed with my mind even like inception.. my brother just can't remember..

But is that to say I havnt dealt with more the demonic side of things and psychic girls accusing me of being at a witches house, which ironically I was at somones house who calls themself a witch..

UFO don't really interest me, though to me, demons/angels/aliens/faeries are interchangeable names.. before ufo abducted people faeries abducted people impregnated them and stole babies.. it's the same damn story.. because these things can mess with human perception I imagine many ufo sightings are more mental than physical anyway..

What's so important to the military/government/hollywood who ALL? Are one group with one agenda.. why's it so important people believe in aliens so bad that they would use a washed up has been to come off as a joke to sell the idea??

It's not working if that's the goal.. It would be so much easier to have a general come out.. or damn feed Trump some false information.. it's a piece of cake and involves hardly anyone to keep a secret.. Tom Delong has no clout.

It's also obviously not working.. the internet age has matured past it's wild beginnings..

ALSO when is the last time you saw a gray alien in a movie that was not a joke?? Seems like Hollywood wants me to believe in comic books rather than ufo or aliens.

If that's their goal they are messing up bad..

Just meditate..
You'd be amazed what comes next lol.
"Press 1 for spiritual experience press 2 for... You pressed 7 for all hell is about to break lose""

Ahh damn I meditated too hard!

Hahaha..

What am I convinced about.. Materialism is the game in town.. That is the focus.. I feel they don't want you playing detective looking at money transactions and finding out how to stop power players from controlling the world and 2 also stop you from realizing what's going on in the world you can't quite see.

UFOs are just whatever.. Some people care some people dont..

Answer me this.. Where are the UFO sightings on the news?? Cause they better get it to trump, get it on the news.. have some military incident they first blame on NK but are "forced to admit later" they have no idea what happened, followed by a vice or rolling stone article, then maybe rt, and finally BBC that their sources point to something otherwordly..

Again Tom Delong doesn't cut it..

Simply put people see things.. there is an interest there.. there is money to be made. Enter tommy..

edit on 16-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

That's a good one. The first flying spear must have been a stunner of sorts, hehe.

How do you know there were "UFO's" before there were humans?

That's probably referring to the missing link, which inspired lotta theories with regards to the creation of humans.

And with UFOs on all kind of cave drawings or medieval paintings it's pretty save to assume, that there is literally more than what has met the human eye.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

Diversions on top of diversions to keep us all distracted from the real agenda(s) and too divided to do anything about them.

I consider this new Flat Earth would-be hysteria to be but a modern permutation of the general mold that UFO's have mostly kept people occupied with, the little snares of topics meant to keep outside the box thinkers tucked away in nice little kooky compartments.

Honestly? I don't see UFO's as a distraction for anybody. I speak to friends, they don't have that on their minds. In fact it is more like they say UFO's? So what!

Weird as it is I think ufos are basically considered a form of nature.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Where are the UFO sightings on the news?

Phoenix lights, Norway spiral or the UFO wave in Belgium during the 90ies.
And with intel faggots in all major news outlets it is rough to get any decent coverage at all. You make some good points though, I'm looking forward to the replies.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Where are the UFO sightings on the news?

Phoenix lights, Norway spiral or the UFO wave in Belgium during the 90ies.
And with intel faggots in all major news outlets it is rough to get any decent coverage at all. You make some good points though, I'm looking forward to the replies.

I'm saying those were organic news stories.. that there isn't some sort of push to sell the idea as a psyop..

His point is the psy-op is to get us to look more at UFOs but I just don't see the evidence for it..

I literally don't know anybody in person who talks about UFOs even once.. Ask about fluoride or NWO or Lybia or Iraq or HARRP or GMO or Monsanto or the banks or powerful people then sure you can have a conversation with maybe it's a third of the people around here where I live.. UFOs are so 90s..

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I love synchronicity, i see it as being on the right path, you are talking about hallucinogenic plants and i was out searching for psilocybin mushrooms today! it would be the first time i have done psilocybin since i was a teen, but for me if anyone is brave enough to truly find "truth" then changing your consciousness is the way to go, meditation, yoga, tantra, would be the other less stigmatised ways, i am relatively new to a few of those and i am seeing results that are in line with much of what i am reading, Prometheus rising gives you excercises at the end of every chapter that help you expand your consciousness, by the way we have spoke before through pm when i had another account and you were the first person to reply to me on my return...... like i said i just love synchronicity

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Honestly? I don't see UFO's as a distraction for anybody. I speak to friends, they don't have that on their minds. In fact it is more like they say UFO's? So what!

Sounds like the perception managers have been slipping of late. And that sounds like a job for MTV, the masters of socially engineering children.

Note that in my concept of their propaganda model, all entertainment that emits from the hypnotube etc is part of their 'diversion metric'.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion
this guy made UFO appear live on the news in dec 2006 and said much more would be witnessed..

then 3 months later the phoenix lights happened!!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

they've been here forever

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

like i said i just love synchronicity

Most Shamans do. There is much to be learned about the "others" if you have the guts to walk thru the gates of Chapel Perilous. It's not for the faint of heart and cowards. And the discoveries made have driven many to madness.

imo...Tom is a useful idiot, to lure his fans and nonfans into pointless obsession.

Happy trails...
edit on 16-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: SaturnsSon

like i said i just love synchronicity

Most Shamans do. There is much to be learned about the "others" if you have the guts to walk thru the gates of Chapel Perilous. It's not for the faint of heart and cowards. And the discoveries made have driven many to madness.

imo...Tom is a useful idiot, to lure his fans and nonfans into pointless obsession.

Happy trails...

I agree with everything you said.

Happy deep trails if anyone dares. Not with Tom of course.

Back to the main thrust of the thread.. rapper artist b.o.b is flat earther now.

He got publicly shut down by Neil degrasse tyson. Neil was even featured in a diss track against b.o.b called flat to fact..

So if flat earth is a goal.. Why shut it down since it's obviously wrong?? B.o.B is shunned by mainstream now because of this.

People are just in to things...

"Dude, being 5 centuries regressed in your logic doesn't mean we can't still like your music" -Neil degrasse tyson

I personally think we are seeing more and more people on the internet who were not there before.. massive numbers of the "uninitiated." It will take them time to adjust, but I have strong hope in information sharing going forward.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I remember an interview somewhere with Delonge and it was his assertion that he was the perfect individual to reach out to the younger generations about aliens and disclosure. That apparently was why he was approached by his 'sources.'

Hate to say it Tom, but my kids who are teens have no clue who you are and have never listened to any Blink music. My kids also don't see anything crazy about the idea of aliens being real. They're fairly certain they do exist in some form or another, be it interdimensional, or otherwise.

The fact that he's apparently buddies with Podesta makes my skin crawl. That is one man you do not want to be linked to, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticulan

Drawrings on rocks doesn't prove that cavemen did paintings.

Got the documentation of those specimens, or should we weigh that as being a mere catchy meme?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Zeta Reticulan

Drawrings on rocks doesn't prove that cavemen did paintings.

Got the documentation of those specimens, or should we weigh that as being a mere catchy meme?

cavemen??

if its a "meme" its before australia had white people.

you do know what those paintings are from right?

what is a "wandjina?"

this may help..

here
ed it on 16-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

But what is even more surprising is the oral account of the Wandjinas which has been passed from generation to generation as all of the Aboriginal Dreamtime stories have.
The story goes like this – the Wandjina were “sky-beings” or “spirits from the clouds” who came down from the Milky Way during Dreamtime and created the Earth and all its inhabitants. Then Wandjina looked upon the inhabitants and realised the enormity of the task and returned home to bring more Wandjinas. With the aid of the Dreamtime snake, the Wandjina descended and spent their Dreamtime creating, teaching and being Gods to the Aboriginals whom they created. After some time, the Wandjinas disappeared. They descended into the earth and since then, have lived at the bottom of the water source associated with each of the paintings. There, they continually produce new ‘child-seeds’, which are regarded as the source of all human life. Some Wandjina also returned to the sky, and can now be seen at night as lights moving high above the earth.

lights seen high abkve earth

ufo

oh my gosh those aboriginals better quit it with the ancient memes..

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The same thing could be said from of the ancient mystery religion deities. The "Heaven the clouds" motif is as old as anything. As is the "Sun" being GOD. And the rest of the stars, and planets, and Milky Way (and comets and so on).

Meanwhile, I'll bet cha give me some water colors and I could go paint something not unlike that out at a quarry. Note I do consider myself something of an arteest, and have dabbled around with hand painting (certain niche of 'high tech' based art restoration, oil gloss paints, for a living), I'm not a proper creative painter as it were. But I'll bet if set to task I could still manage something close to that.

So if such an important discovery were made, there'd be articles, hell peer reviewed accounts of it all, no?

edit on 16-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Those are 40,000 year old "watercolors" my man.

My mom can out paint anyone in watercolors.. she does photorealism..

I doubt it's related to 40,000 years ago, and I even more doubt 40,000 years ago there was a push to make me believe in "star people" or ufos.

Your presentation was commendable as was your re worked star wars video.. one had value the other just lacks context as you don't even realize Tom Delong is nobody.. back in the day blink 182 was big, among teenage angst....

You painting watercolors is quite irrelevant as is tom.

People have been talking about this for a VERY long time..

Here's your out.. aboriginals call it "dream time"

So for you it can be unreal.

But they did paint those images lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join