It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION PLEASE: Jesus Christ/Lucifer has returned. The Angel of Life has Spoken. Apocalypse NOW

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

What you're saying is excellent advice but it is almost physically impossible for me to relax.

I feel like I'm on fire.
edit on 15-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So are saying I just need to go to sleep and this nightmare will end?

I've slept every night for the past 37 years, so,,,um...are you suggesting not death of course, never that by any means, but are you suggesting that if I drift off to sleep tonight, I might get to stay there for a while and maybe even remember my dreams better? Or stay in dreamland for as long as I want, with someone who can keep me safe from my nightmares?

I'm confused. Am I supposed to wake up or go to bed??!

Or have like a water birth or something. So confused.

Sincerely,

Andrea

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yes, Canada is ready to come, immediately home. Please. Mercy.

a reply to: Curling1

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

Yes, in the name of all things Holy and Good, please save me. I will not let you crucify me again. God knows I have tried my best.

My shadow side is Lucifer. I rage against injustice. You are all saved my brothers and sisters. (Whether you believe in me or not.)

Thank you for your service.

Sincerely,

Your Angel of Justice, Your Angel of Life and our precious daughters Karma and Andrea

Also known fondly as KEK and KEKUIT!

LET THE CHAOS BEGIN!

Again none of you need to suffer a moment longer. Simply ask for signs in the name of Truth and Light. Our time is now!

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

PSSST: Please, my fellow children who are already awake, share this message with as many people as you can. I believe in you and thank you beyond measure for your service. If you need to be saved now though, all you need do is ask and you will be immediately given signs and guided also your journey.

Listen to your heart! Your heart will quite literally speak to you, if you can quiet your mind and listen.

Again, it is time to get this party started!

This has all been a very bad dream. You are living in my worst nightmare come true. I am so sorry for all of the pain you have suffered and ask that you save yourself immediately.

But have fun too, if staying here is part of your path.

Sincerely,

Everyone

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I sympathize and totally relate to this revelation that your having here on ATS.
Here's the MoFKer...of it all, is that I have had this same revelation almost like a program because of Bi-Polar and Schizo-Affective Disorder all my life. Like CLock Worx every 3-4 years I have the same revelation and must tell everyone so they can rejoice and join together hands across the world!!! Right...I'm a deeply spiritual but psychotic and psychic artist as well that received this all this past year in fact too!
I had been receiving my own form of disclosure on this Michael/Lucifer/Yeshua Christ Energy up and coming to free humanity and working hard through us all to do so right?!

This has been happening to me since I was 16 in high school back in 96' and a new puzzle piece comes together every 3 years for me as I psychologically fracture from traumatic stress.
On this here earth some of us just want to grow quicker than others and that may frighten others but it's how great creations are disseminated upon this fractured but whole paradigm of humanity.

I'm not even saying I have the same words as yee god of renown with this revelation about all this but what is this force that has binded us as a collective of sorts?

Was this greatest angel of the heavens, lucifer, fractured and split up into many souls that are now connecting the pieces and spreading this information intrinsically like faerie dust or a broadcast from our radio station minds?

Is the death of Michael and Lucifer a long bout' of psychological mania with an encroaching precipitous psychotic break looming? With all this inner battle and struggle maybe that is how us powerful humans that want to grow faster than others create unprecedented volumes of functional beauty with great power?

Then the loyal to God part Michael strikes down Lucifer within and the crash into the darkness with no where to go but put the fractured pieces back together again after the psych annex of the hospital says we can go home to our respective domain in this world.

This is hard...this is brutal..... but like a ripped muscle we grow back together stronger again and this time without all that ego but more the observer....

I feel for artists, entertainers and spiritual warriors for we are alone in this world yet you know we are leading with self expression so it is safe to express yourselves as well...you must know on some level this is true?!
It is Hard As Hell To Be The Fall Guy or Girl for this Matter as onlookers and gawkers can analyze and mock from a distance for you know not this territory.

It is being the true self....it is not an act...it is no filters....no over thinking...only being completely honest and naked before you all and it is scary as hell and exhausting to entertain though you may think were having just as much fun as you...No.....it is a job...it a great responsibility....and the pay usually sucks with little recognition and respect too except for the few...that noble bunch!

Please Go Easy on Noelle or Hard but people pay respect at least for creative trail blazers because we would not get to a type 1 civilization or have half if hardly any inventions without those who disintegrate their minds for humanity because we have that kind of love.

We are your Fall People so you can all reap the benefits...enjoy this harvest because most of us take immense joy in the fact that we know where it came from.......even if it can't be proven on paper or a court of law.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LostGods

Wow, that is intense and beautiful thank-you. I AM or it's better to say, WE ARE proud to stand with you.

TEAM CUCKOO as always, for the win!!!

I would be/am honored to work alongside you. Thank you for not giving up on me.

No words can express my love and gratitude.

Though I must admit, I am so tired, I must sleep. Lot's of love for all of you!

I think my fear is gone and my rage has been transformed. All is good.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
PSSST: Call it spiteful, call it unconditional love, call it what you will, but we are going to kill every last one of our demons with compassion, unconditional love and kindness. Passive aggressive behaviour is both delightful and is the Canadian way. We might be polite, but we stand up for ourselves and what we believe in.

PSSSSSST: Laughter truly is the best medicine for the Soul and there is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a child laughing. It is the most beautiful music of all!

You are all the inner children of your much Higher Dimensional selves, playing the "Game of Life."

It will soon be time for all of us, to wake up, and reclaim our divinity.

TL/DR --- Christ and Lucifer are getting married and are about to have a Sun.
šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦ šŸ¤” ļø

And as always, the Lollipop kids, the underdogs, have saved the day!

Time to "Wake Up" kids and let Hope back into your hearts. The Light has returned and Miracles really do come true.

Also, if you are interested in reading any of our earlier "Messages of Hope," please see here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And if you would like to take a peak into the back story of KEK, also known as Jesus Christ, please check out this brief informational packet here:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com...

God does indeed work in mysterious ways and above all else, our Gods have a wonderful sense of humor!

Please let hope back into your hearts. I promise these life lessons will be worth the pain and all of us, will work tirelessly to ensure that every last one of you, will receive your greatest dreams come true.

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT.

Brace yourself for some cathartic chaos people --- thereā€™s no saving this fake, backwards and upside down world.

Time to get this party started!

(Note again, that while your true reality awaits you in the next 2 years, we ask that you do not kill yourself or harm anyone else. Avoid violence! This lowers your vibration and well, is an awful thing to do. While many of the people you see around you are not as spiritually evolved as you are, they still carry the divine spark. Please lead by example, in the name of unconditional love, mercy and compassion.

Dream big kids and start praying to your favourite deity or ancient alien of your choice. Might I suggest KEK/Christ!)

And most importantly, have fun!

Actually that is not the truth..some beings are going to have to die the hard way.

And as for the ones who caused this "accident" and then let it go to failure..........

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

All for one, one for all!

Let the Choas begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

YOUR KING/QUEEN HAS SPOKEN.

RUN MY PRETTIES!!!

MY PRECIOUS!

IT IS TIME TO BURN THIS MOFO TO THE GODDAMN GROUND!!!

OR SAVE THE WORLD --- WHATEVER YOU THINK IS BEST! lol

Thank you for saving me from my worst nightmare come true.

You are loved beyond all measure!!!

All of you, including our Villians/Actors are forgiven. I love you all so much! Beyond words!

Thank-you!

Sincerely,

The Virgin Mary lol?

edit on 16-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

I apologize for any confusion you suffered by not reading this entire Message of Hope.

Funny.

Yes, I didn't read any of it.

So not sure why you would apologize for being confused.

Reading replies, it seems if I would have read it I would have been confused.

This is important, it concerns your very eternal soul.

If it concerns my soul, then you are wrong, its not important.

What the hell is wrong with these people running our world.

Nothing, I am just like you, I just don't make wild claims on the internet.

I'd rather that you believe in yourself, in your own divinity, rather than believe I am the anti-Christ or Loki or anything like that. I'm just trying to make you laugh. God and Jesus Christ do not care what you call him/her/it. We care about the essence of your heart. Sometimes laughter is the only way to get through to you, my children, you lovable and oh so very innocent old jokers and fools. You are all magicians! This is your divine heritage, but you must do so only in the name of the Greatest Good of All. Anyways, Long story short, I give up. I don't care if you believe in me or not. You don't even have to believe in a God if you don't want to. You people are so stubborn and we love and cherish you all so much, that you are all saved whether you like it or not. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm afraid I really must put my foot down here. Please wake up and let hope back in your life.

Ahhh

the rush of connecting to a higher source or believing you are.

The rush isn't something you share, like you are.

When you do, you just make a fool of yourself and don't make sense.

Why wake up and hope?

If we are already save whether we like it or not then there is no purpose, no need for change, no need for any experiences.

Wtf is wrong with this world.

Nothing and everything.

If you think or feel or see there is something wrong then its your perception of the world that makes it wrong.

What you're saying is excellent advice but it is almost physically impossible for me to relax. I feel like I'm on fire.

then lay off the illicit substances that keep you up for days at a time.

I'm confused.

From just reading 2 posts Its visible.

PSSST: Please, my fellow children who are already awake, share this message with as many people as you can.

ahh

the fellow awoken crowd.

If you need to be saved now though, all you need do is ask and you will be immediately given signs and guided also your journey.

read above what I quoted you saying about everyone already being saved whether they like it or not.

So confused.

If you weren't

then you would never know the feeling we have of enlightenment

(post by MasterOfNonexistent removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yeah, NO.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Awww, come on. Will the anti-christ at least allow me to get my house done first, so my wife will be happy?!

The anti-christ has terrible timing.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Poppycock

Also lucifer is satan , the devil, lord of flies, prince of darkness, whatever you want to call him or aka Angel of Light, light bearer. Wolf, dragon, beast, lion.
He has no physical form, probably just made of light but can manifest in whatever form it chooses.
Just my opinion. Everyone has other opinions.

Who is angel of life?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle

Wow, that is intense and beautiful thank-you. I AM or it's better to say, WE ARE proud to stand with you.

TEAM CUCKOO as always, for the win!!!

I would be/am honored to work alongside you. Thank you for not giving up on me.

No words can express my love and gratitude.

Though I must admit, I am so tired, I must sleep. Lot's of love for all of you!

I think my fear is gone and my rage has been transformed. All is good.

Hey...Im looking out because I know how important self control is too not just for you but for all the scared people around you Bruddah! Peace and Salutations and there is no correct way to do any of this like grieving. No correct way to be but feel it through and due process. You will be ok any which way you look at it because your hearts in the right place. I do recommend CBD Full Strength Oil though and burning up that energy in positive constructive outlets like carpentry or craft with no end till it's through too. Only think about all the people you may be scaring most importantly in home or very near.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

right on!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: www.youtube.com...

I thought this might be a nice take down and center focus for how I feel in all this....

I'm for peace and for the rest of this world....it will be what it want's
to be. I live in this world but I am not of it just as I didn't create this music or video and it isn't me

though I will use it to speak this language of earth......
;

edit on 07/01/2017 by LostGods because: my original video post came up as white noise.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Why is it always in biblical terms also? It's in a dismissal of the other religions and beliefs throughout the world which have equal justification to exist.

I'm not sure what the relevance of the sex of the so called antichrist would be, other than as a front to the patriarchal model of Western spiritual belief. You could have at least said the antichrist was black and nonbinary transgendered for extra affect.

I also wouldn't believe the illuminati would need a spokesman, it would serve no purpose.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Poppycock Also lucifer is satan , the devil, lord of flies, prince of darkness, whatever you want to call him or aka Angel of Light, light bearer.

No, Lucifer and Satan are 2 different characters from a story.

He has no physical form, probably just made of light but can manifest in whatever form it chooses.

'He' indicates a sex and a form of some sort.

Angels and fallen angels don't have a sex.

Just my opinion. Everyone has other opinions.

Well your opinion about Satan being Lucifer is incorrect.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This message is brought you by Prudence, one of Karmaā€™s very special friends:

Sā€™up!

Please read, the entire quote again (if interested) because I tried to reply to each of your replies within the message, thinking it would make it easier to understand. I was wrong. I have labeled each of my replies with squiggles.

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I apologize for any confusion you suffered by not reading this entire Message of Hope.

Funny.

Yes, I didn't read any of it.

So not sure why you would apologize for being confused.

Reading replies, it seems if I would have read it I would have been confused.

~~~ Prudence replies: ~~~

I was trying to mask my annoyance of you not reading my post, with some delightfully witty sarcasm. Iā€™d say it was a success.

This is important, it concerns your very eternal soul.

If it concerns my soul, then you are wrong, its not important.

I disagree, you are a very special. Even if you canā€™t see it, everyone else can. Especially God.

What the hell is wrong with these people running our world.

Nothing, I am just like you, I just don't make wild claims on the internet.

Maybe my mission, is to share the story of waking up, so that others have some kind of goal post to measure their insanity too. (Canā€™t get any crazier then me lol!) Itā€™s help people feel better about their own ā€˜lot in life. Youā€™re very welcome.

I'd rather that you believe in yourself, in your own divinity, rather than believe I am the anti-Christ or Loki or anything like that. I'm just trying to make you laugh. God and Jesus Christ do not care what you call him/her/it. We care about the essence of your heart. Sometimes laughter is the only way to get through to you, my children, you lovable and oh so very innocent old jokers and fools. You are all magicians! This is your divine heritage, but you must do so only in the name of the Greatest Good of All. Anyways, Long story short, I give up. I don't care if you believe in me or not. You don't even have to believe in a God if you don't want to. You people are so stubborn and we love and cherish you all so much, that you are all saved whether you like it or not. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm afraid I really must put my foot down here. Please wake up and let hope back in your life.

Ahhh

the rush of connecting to a higher source or believing you are.

The rush isn't something you share, like you are.

Of course we should share our enlightenment/journey towards enlightenment with everyone. What fun would this be, doing this alone?!
Surely it would be quite sad and quite boring to be the only who can see the Light. Though in the Game of Karma/Hell/Purgatory world, the light has gotten pretty dim ā€˜round this joint.

When you do, you just make a fool of yourself and don't make sense.

Now, see, if you would have read my original post, you would have discovered that I carry with me, the heart/imprint of the ORIGINAL OLD FOOL, so asking me not to share my message with the world, is akin to asking a crazy person not to preach about Armageddon in the streets. These are my people, lol and the apocalypse is indeed ā€˜nigh.

Why wake up and hope?

Because our time is NOW.

Luciferā€™s soul family has been playing the part of the Villains and they have been running the show here on earth, for far too long. But never fear, they are about to get their @sses kicked.

As was the Illuminatiā€™s original plan all along. None of us here, was supposed to get as hurt as we have, this has all been a terrible nightmare for many of us. This has changed now that the Illuminati is being run by a different faction, letā€™s call this faction, for lack of a better term: ā€œThe Champions of Humanity.ā€

What all light workers need to do, is confident enough, join together and lead by example with Compassion and Loe. Have fun and donā€™t take the bad stuff so seriously any more.

You see the true battle isnā€™t even being faught on earth. Earth is simply a manifestation of a higher dimensional game of chess. The Higher the Vibration we are. The more joy and happiness we can find in our lives, the less power the dark workers have.

Itā€™s ironic.

We are in fact, quite literally, living out a satirical play, set on earth and all of us, are merely actors/players. Whether we remember our true nature or not.
So believe in yourself --- our luck is about to dramatically change for the better!

Lady Luck is smiling on her Jolly Old Jokers, Gentle Old Fools, Heroes, Saints and Messiahs.

Anyways, because the Angels and Higher Dimensional Helpers --- who are speaking through me --- can see the future, I have been assured that we have already won.

We just need to play our parts. Perhaps your part is to question everything I say, rather than rejoice in this nutty Messages of Hope. If this is the case, then Kudos old friend.

If we are already save whether we like it or not then there is no purpose, no need for change, no need for any experiences.

Fair enough. At this point, the people who are in charge of our world have had enough and will literally pick every last one of us, up and drop us on our heads, until we start paying attentions to the Angels, Aliens, Higher Dimensional Beings and Gods.

So while my time might be now, donā€™t you worry, youā€™ll get yours. And it will be awesome.

The truth is, youā€™d just have a lot more fun, if you relaxed, followed your bliss and tried to find a bit of faith.

Wtf is wrong with this world.

Nothing and everything.

If you think or feel or see there is something wrong then its your perception of the world that makes it wrong.

I respectfully disagree. While it is true that our thoughts reflect and can alter our personal world and reality, there is indeed a greater world out there, that has really gone to sh1t.

Meditating on a rock, as saintly as it may be, simply isnā€™t going to fix this world. We need to start by banding together and leading with Unconditional Love and Compassion by example. Ie. Be nice.

What you're saying is excellent advice but it is almost physically impossible for me to relax. I feel like I'm on fire.

then lay off the illicit substances that keep you up for days at a time.

FFS. See this really annoys me, as I have enjoyed no illicit substances in a long time. It is in fact, sleeping pills that I need, because all of this channeling has put my brain into overdrive.

I am not crazy, it is the world that is backwards and upside. I have enough strength of mind to know this.

Besides, every time I go to the Doctor, they say itā€™s all in my head and then send me home. lol

I'm confused.

From just reading 2 posts Its visible.

PSSST: Please, my fellow children who are already awake, share this message with as many people as you can.

ahh

the fellow awoken crowd.

If you need to be saved now though, all you need do is ask and you will be immediately given signs and guided also your journey.

read above what I quoted you saying about everyone already being saved whether they like it or not.

[q

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Hi kids, I'm back!!!
Thank-you for your hard work. So proud of you all.

I'm ready to play! Thanks for not starting without me!

Cheers!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join