It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION PLEASE: Jesus Christ/Lucifer has returned. The Angel of Life has Spoken. Apocalypse NOW

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

No nothing can make me talk if I choose not to besides torture.

Again just answer the question if you decide to sit in the corner for an hour what will happen? Is your body going to join the circus against Your will??

Maybe you guys are all possessed lol

I'm responsible for all my actions. I'm sorry for all the mistakes I've made and I'm a better person all the time on purpose. I also have quite the strong dark side.. I'm trained to kill people.. not that I ever did, but I could if need be..

Do you think it's not your fault if you smack your mother in the face?

If that's the case then you are a piss poor human, worshiping beliefs that take away your guilt.
edit on 15-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
Again just answer the question if you decide to sit in the corner for an hour what will happen? Is your body going to join the circus against Your will??

How can 'I decide' to sit in a corner - there is no one in here choosing!!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

You can't sit in a corner?
You are really really bad at life.
Everyone I know can do it.

And when you are in the corner WILL your body join the circus??

edit on 15-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Definitely not. Thanks. This game is so #ing embarrassing. But thanks for waking me up lol.

There's some sh1t that I wish wasn't in my head, but I guess we wouldnt know what we want, if we didn't see what we didn't. Still, even I have limits.

Wtf is wrong with this world.

Again though, whatever, just make sure it consensual, you're truly not harming yourself and everyone has the capacity to know what he/she/it is doing.

To think, turns out beings super gay with a very judgmental though saintly parent, was the very least of my problems. Funny, but only sort of.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Okay you're awesome, thank you.

I agree. 😊

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I AM NOT A ROBOT.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

If you put a gun to my head I would sit in a corner - but I wouldn't choose to # my pants yet it might happen!

edit on 15-10-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

So much optimism, so much delusion.

Here is what is going to happen, more death, more pain, more suffering.

You can continue to believe that you're this being or that being but nothing will change, absolutely nothing.

Your heart and your delusional brain believe you will be able to save them but the truth is you will affect no one nor will you save anyone, you will die just like everyone else because that is everyone's fate. There will be no rapture, there will be no second coming of Christ, God will not step in and save you, there will be no great war between heaven and hell where heaven is victorious. The bonus for me when it comes to you, is that you will die knowing you changed nothing and your words were useless. It may take time, you all may live a long useless life or not, I really don't care, so pray, be kind, find joy, find love or continue believing there is no God, it really doesn't matter because in the end, you all end up the same. You die but I got a little secret for you about death, something that you don't know or maybe you do.

Death is not the end of living in a world full of pain, suffering...etc, in fact it is just the beginning . You see, you don't go to heaven or hell but you return in a new body, only to go through it again and again, a continuous cycle that no one escapes from.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAD BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: da1daonlymorningstar

Thanks I try! Lol

I see this is my joy. I'm just scared to have to start preaching in public.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could like send a Robot to share this message with the world and I could sit back and watch and control this robot from like a space ship or heaven or something.

Again, these people are such asshole in this life, but I guess I have been hanging with the wrong people.

Anyways, Everyone needs a little direction sometimes.

Loving this thread, thank you for all of for your very interesting comments!
edit on 15-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Perfection is impossible, but it is through our edits that we can discover our worth

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

If you put a gun to my head I would sit in a corner - but I wouldn't choose to # my pants yet it might happen!

Some things are against our control.. I don't # my pants though.. Stopped when I was a baby who had much less control than I do now.

It's time to take responsibility for your actions.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I swear sit still and wait for your body to grab a glass of water and drink it WITHOUT you doing anything. Do you honestly believe it will happen??

Can you stop the feeling of hunger arising? When these feeling in the tummy and head happen - can you stop the body from getting up and seeking food?

Yes..

What kind of question is that?

Ever heard of ghandi?

What is ghandi?

Hmmmm?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle

I ask you all, who are awake, which seems to be nearly everyone but me lol and grr...how the hell is one supposed to sleep?!

A wise and gentle part of me, suggests that "we can all sleep when we are dead" but all signs point to me getting some sleeping pills or something.

Meditation does seem to be what I'm supposed to but silence is deafening. The void, nothingness is more than I can bare. I think the answer, has and will always be music.

But what do you guys think?

Should I quiet my mind and face the void or can we agree that silence is terrifying and just never stop singing?

Well, I've 2 ways of dealing with an inability to fall asleep, first is a cup of hot milk (or horlicks or opaline made with hot milk), the other, if the hot milk doesn't work, I count backwards from 100 in my head, never make it past 25.

If you meant something else it went over my head, I only got about 4 hours sleep thanks to my son.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

edit on 15-10-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I stopped reading when you combined Jesus with Lucifer, I looked at your avatar and you had precisely 666 stars, sneaky little devil, your gig is up!

Name Of Jesus makes Demons Tremble

Psycho Chicken

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Look man forgiving people of their "sins" is an awesome thing to do.. Some people have issues they don't have the will to overcome. You mentioned compassion...

Let me just tell you I was that guy who blamed everything on my genetics and bad parenting and all of it.. Those things had a Huge effect on me..

Then I took responsibility over many years and you wouldn't even hazard a guess that I'm the same dude.

It's not entirely my mom's fault she wasn't there for me, and not entirely my dad's fault for being abusive.. it would be my fault for carrying that shadow forever though. I gave it up.. I'm packing Light these days.

It was literally a choice I made.

Love you guys.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Sounds like you have gone too many days without sleep. When sleep deprived anything can come out of your mind. Too many threads in a short space of time. No-one but you can get you out of a hyper aroused state.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I meant Mahatma Gandhi..

Just try and starve yourself as long as he did..

You will learn some have way more free will than others..

You don't have to give in to desire.. it's just a que to get you to do it.. by it has to get YOU to do it or it won't happen.. that's the trick.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

But you quoted Einstein - or was that your mind typing and not your finger typing on the keyboard. As Reverbs said - be honest

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Sounds like you have gone too many days without sleep. When sleep deprived anything can come out of your mind. Too many threads in a short space of time. No-one but you can get you out of a hyper aroused state.

You might be onto something there

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

and ain't that strange as i write this you have 666 stars.

i guess going by your avatar and the subject matter that would make you a hell hound.😈😈😈

edit on 15-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join