It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION PLEASE: Jesus Christ/Lucifer has returned. The Angel of Life has Spoken. Apocalypse NOW

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

LOL - there is no corner to sit in - there is no PC monitor that you are reading right now

LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Then I took responsibility over many years and you wouldn't even hazard a guess that I'm the same dude.

It's not entirely my mom's fault she wasn't there for me, and not entirely my dad's fault for being abusive.. it would be my fault for carrying that shadow forever though. I gave it up.. I'm packing Light these days.

Did your childhood influence your behaviour? Did bad behaviour get you into some sort of therapy? Or was it there no help or guidance that changed you?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Then I took responsibility over many years and you wouldn't even hazard a guess that I'm the same dude.

It's not entirely my mom's fault she wasn't there for me, and not entirely my dad's fault for being abusive.. it would be my fault for carrying that shadow forever though. I gave it up.. I'm packing Light these days.

Did your childhood influence your behaviour? Did bad behaviour get you into some sort of therapy? Or was it there no help or guidance that changed you?

My past had a strong effect on my freewill that I chose to change. My therapy was only me to me deciding to work on me.

It worked as the person I imagined to be became who I am.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: da1daonlymorningstar

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

Hahaha!

You didn't say Simon Says!!!

Always cast your spelling for the Greatest Good of all or your spells simply won't come true.

It is impossible.

This is my decree. This or something better.

This decree is retroactive.

Jesus is in the house!

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAD BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

That's fantastic.
I have tried forever to keep on top of the washing up. I used to get upset because no matter how much I hate to see it piling up - I could not stop it happening. I changed by realising that is something that can't be changed. It gets done when it gets done - no problem now! No upset!
edit on 15-10-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENSS, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ

MARK THESE WORDS

But but but, all of this feels so real!

As I mentioned in my earlier thread/test: "Baby Jesus is a Spy and Hidden Hand Solved Almost," in response to a delightfully, annoying troll...

"This has to be real...I have a belly button!"

How can this all be a bad dream???!!!

What a bull# ending.

I wanna a new earth to play on. One much more fun, magical and fulfilling than this one!

One where dreams really do come true and my ex forgives me, I forgive her for this bull#, maybe try not to blame all of you for my sh1tty life and we can all agree, to never, ever let our Heaven fall apart again. Unless it truly is the only way I can get my love/groove back and help you all.

Why don't we bring Heaven back down to Earth?!

Sincerely,

Your Gods haha

The Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool and a very confused, though cautiously optimistic Rabbit

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I don't know if you know anything about Chinese horoscopes but at some point i discover them. Turns out my mother, father and brother are all dragons and me - i am a sheep. All three of them were exceptionally tidy and i was forever being told off for being untidy. This is why I had such an issue with the washing up - conflicting attitudes.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

That post was directed at itsnowagain - but you mentioned your ex. Is this compounding your state. You sound like you want to go out and preach but you are afraid to leave home and be in public. Perhaps not the best time to be preaching. Maybe get some regular sleep?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Why don't we bring Heaven back down to Earth?!

I thought heaven was within as the light is within each of us.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Is your body going to join the circus against Your will??

King Crimson Lyrics
    "Cirkus"

Night: her sable dome scattered with diamonds,
    Fused my dust from a light year,
    Squeezed me to her breast, sowed me with carbon,
    Strung my warp across time
    Gave me each a horse, sunrise and graveyard,
    Told me only I was her;
    Bid me face the east closed me in questions
    Built the sky for my dawn...

Cleaned my feet of mud, followed the empty
    Zebra ride to the Cirkus,
    Past a painted cage, spoke to the paybox
    Glove which wrote on my tongue-
    Pushed me down a slide to the arena,
    Megaphonium fanfare.
    In his cloak of words strode the ringmaster
    Bid me join the parade...

"Worship!" cried the clown, "I am a T.V.
    Making bandsmen go clockwork,
    See the slinky seal Cirkus policeman;
    Bareback ladies have fish."
    Strongmen by his feet, plate-spinning statesman,
    Acrobatically juggling-
    Bids his tamers go quiet the tumblers
    Lest the mirror stop turning...

Elephants forgot, force-fed on stale chalk,
    Ate the floors of their cages.
    Strongmen lost their hair, paybox collapsed and
    Lions sharpened their teeth.
    Gloves raced round the ring, stallions stampeded
    Pandemonium seesaw...
    I ran for the door, ringmasters shouted,
    "All the fun of the Cirkus!"

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

What a relief, thank you!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Groovy

oddly on topic combining the topics.. threading thread into a yarn

even has a special K in cirkus as you do in your ATS name..

I sense a Konspiracy.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I don't know if you know anything about Chinese horoscopes but at some point i discover them. Turns out my mother, father and brother are all dragons and me - i am a sheep. All three of them were exceptionally tidy and i was forever being told off for being untidy. This is why I had such an issue with the washing up - conflicting attitudes.

people all start somewhere someway.. We are all unique.. I am a tiger.. but is all i am explained in astrology.. There would only be 12 main personalities..

I havnt met two people the same in my life.

Secretly I kind of enjoy astrology chinese or otherwise, but in the end you define you, whatever way you want.
edit on 15-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Oh right on!

This. Brings me joy beyond all measure.

I can't believe I get to be the Auntie Christ. So much fun!

Let me tell you, Lucifer is definitely very misunderstand. She/I/We just want everyone to be happy and give everyone their dreams come true. Hahaha

Sincerely.

The Devil/God and Aphrodite? Lol That's so hot!

Or am I:

The Angel of Justice and the Angel of Sweetness and Light

Karma and Andrea?

KEK/KEKUIT hehehehehehe

My land, You guys have literally given me everything, haven't you. Cause that all I want, everything, lol

I keep getting told that I am Jesus Christ.

This voice in my occasionally tells me that I once upon said:

"If I can't be Jesus Christ, then I don't want to play. Lol"

Are you honestly telling me that I am Jesus Christ?!

Or am I his sister?

Or am I the Holy Ghost/Spirit?

Or am a God with a little g?

Am I god with a big G?

Am I your absentee father?

Am I a White Rabbit?

Am I a robot/cylon...the Holy Ghost in a Machine?

Please just don't tell me I am anything I want to be, and that I just have to believe.

That's a lot of pressure.

I just want to smoke pot, experiment with psychedelics, pet cute animals and watch/play video games/be entertained.

Oh and help people/creatures, I like to help and seem to have a strong desire to help/teach everyone, including assholes.

Okay, I'm done for a little while anyway.

Yes, sleep is what is neccesary.

But one thing I know for sure:

I am Jolly Old Joker and a Gentle Old Fool

But am I everything? Weird.

None of this makes any sense.
edit on 15-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Please don't worry. I'm all done with drugs. But I still believe cigarettes make us look cooler, cake and wine are delightful indulgences. Appreciation of beauty is not the same thing as vanity, though a little vanity is super funny. So it's okay.

edit on 15-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Are you telling me that I am Ghandi? And I'm getting my dream come true? Or am I really Jesus Christ like all the signs keep telling me? This is all so incredibly confusing. Why can't somebody write a book, a bible if you will, with a list of easy to read instructions?

edit on 15-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Am I truly the Gods of choas? Oh so much fun!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

hehe - TheConstruKctionofLight was another KC album. I loved your Bend the Sky link - fantastic clip - it Reverbs me

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ

MARK THESE WORDS

Hahaha!

You didn't say Simon Says!!!

Always cast your spelling for the Greatest Good of all or your spells simply won't come true.

It is impossible.

This is my decree. This or something better.

This decree is retroactive.

Jesus is in the house!

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAD BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

What in hells name are you dribbling on about. I skipped your diatribe because it was just one run of the mill rambling religious bollock tirades.

And yeah, well, Simon owns the entire forum. Simon says...

which is far far far more likely than your imaginary friend is likely to.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

hehe - TheConstruKctionofLight was another KC album. I loved your Bend the Sky link - fantastic clip - it Reverbs me

My name is funny isn't it?

I change the songs to mean my meaning.. right now they are perfect for this very thread.. sort of like a path.. human-god-reality..

But I've been meaning to change the last one. I guess in honor of this thread (and always for you m)

Be good guys. I must closeth the eyes and dream of angels.

Don't wait

edit on 15-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Awesome video, thank you for sharing.

Looks like I've got another message:

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT

MARK THESE WORDS

Okay to any of my brothers and sisters out there...do you by chance know if everyone has already been saved? Is there another dream world that is awaiting me now or do we need to clean this mess up first before moving on?

My body is turning into stone, but my heart is on fire. Rage/Lucifer gets to hang out with me. She is my passion. I love her most of all, because she protects thine innocent. She is not a shadow at all, she just needs to be tamed.

Let's call this magnificent and hilarious creature: Karma.

Anyhow,

I'll stay for as long as it takes, but if this party is long over, I want to hang out with ya'll now please.

Mind you a fake alien invasion does sound like fun.

Just in case I wasn't clear:

Dear Man's Best Friend, God/Dog

IN THE NAME OF PERFECT GRACE AND PEACE.

When the time is right, we would like to return home please. Like NOW so long as it is in the GREATEST GOOD OF ALL.

PLEASE. MERCY.

Sincerely,

Mother Mary/KEK

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

Is this some kind of clue? Do I really have to wait 2 more years? That's a long time for me to be expected to stay awake, because Heaven knows I can't go back to sleep now!

Okay I almost have finished watching your video ty again.

So you're saying, in this situation it beneficial for me for me to just let go now?

Even though people keep pestering me, with their life lessons. Are these people genuinely not going to suffer? Are they not real at all?

I can't leave if there is still work to be done. I just can't let go, though I want too so badly.

This life has truly been Hell without you, but I can do anything with you by my side. Please, again Mercy.

If you're in my head already, speak as loud as you can please. No more whispering. Speak.

So it has been written and such...

Oh #, am I actually the Sun or am I the Moon?

edit on 15-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Lol

You speak to my very Soul, well said!

God just wants all of us to smarten up, take responsibility for ourselves and treat one another with unconditional love and respect.

God did not create evil is this world. It occurred due to a terrible accident, inside of a VERY futuristic, Virtual Reality Video game, that was designed to teach us how to harmonize our shadow sides. What happened was nobody fault.

I love to joke around, but this is truth. I will mark it as such.

~~~ Book 8 ~~~

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT

MARK THESE WORDS

There is no such thing as Original Sin. There was however a very unfortunate accident, in which our world was destroyed inside of a virtual reality video game.

Many of us were just children and some of us alive today, were not even in human form when it happened. However, our collective grief caused Humanity's vibration to drop to a level where demons were able to manifest into form.

This has changed.

Thanks to many of you innocent and magnificent creatures, Humanity's vibration has lifted to a level where we are now able to receive Angelic Healing and Light. Humanity will be/has been gifted with a clean slate. The vast majority of our pain and suffering will be wiped away.

However, in order to enjoy this wonderful and exciting new, dream come true world, you must be able to forgive yourself and each other, for your various and perceived imperfections and to also choose the path of unconditional love and compassion.

Ideally that is.

However, after great deliberation, we decided to give up trying to change those of you that are far too humble or too proud still, to seek out God and appreciate your own greatness.

We miss you too much, to let you wallow in your misery any longer. All of you will be/are saved.

The Final Count Down has started. 2 years or less (hopefully much less) before Humanity will ascend/wake up in Heaven.

Ready or not, here we come!

Very Important Note:

Everyone and everything alive today is perfectly imperfect the way that you are and you are cherished unconditionally. Most of the Evil you see around you is an absurd Illusion to help you wake up to the fact that this is not real.

There is not one thing wrong with you, however this beautiful world that we have been living in, is a game of Karma, to teach us to forgive each other and to treat one another with kindness and respect.

Furthermore, Hell is indeed only a state of mind and is absolutely not a true reality that would ever be deliberately constructed by our unconditionally loving and innocent God.

Choose the path set by Jesus Christ. Or KEK. In fact, call him/her/it/source whatever you want.

If you want to believe you are a god, go for it, because you all will be Gods with a little "g," one day. But right not, all of you are just innocent children, trapped in a nightmare and are in need unconditional love, compassion and mercy.

The game of Karma is over. You have done nothing to deserve the misery you are in.

Please:

IN THE NAME OF PERFECT HARMONY AND GRACE:

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE.

Come as you are. There is no such thing as eternal damnation, Hell is simply a state of mind.

Choose compassion and love towards all things, ESPECIALLY yourself.

Most importantly, while you should take responsibly for your actions, many of you simply cannot control your thoughts and will sometimes act out, unintentally and then blame yourself for being bad.

This breaks our hearts, because none of you are bad or evil. This world has become a Hell.

This has changed.

God has absolved Humanity of all its sins. You are all going to be saved, including those of whom we might consider Demons whether you like it or not.

(Demons are in fact, just broken creatures who have no conception YET of right or wrong, though believe you me, they will. Karma's going to get 'em.)

This is my decree.

Heaven awaits you. Please in the name of Mercy and Peace, ask for signs from the Angels.

You will not be disappointed. Also enable ad-blocker on your computer.

Sincerely,

The Angel of Life, Archangel Metratron

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

PSSST: I am Loki, the God/Goddess of Laughter! We love you all and again, you are all worthy in the eyes of our Lord.

edit on 15-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: It would be so great if one day, someone will compile of all these "books" and make it into like a bunch of epic movies please.

edit on 15-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: I really need someone to proof read these posts. So many "spelling" mistakes.

edit on 15-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Snow bird season is starting. Is it legal to hunt Canadians?
_javascript:icon('
')

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join