It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION PLEASE: Jesus Christ/Lucifer has returned. The Angel of Life has Spoken. Apocalypse NOW

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I REPRESENT THE ENTIRE ILLUMINATI

"Jesus Christ/Lucifer has returned. Our Goddess, the Angel of Life has spoken."

"The Anti-Christ has risen."

"And it's girl!!!"

"Congratulations Humanity! Here comes the Light!"

This was originally meant to be a reply to another thread, but has become so long and is so important, that it deserves its own fresh, clean slate.

Many apologies for any inconvenience. I ask you wonderful Mods, that you please don't ban me for posting so many threads and feel free to move this post to whichever forum you see fit.

These days, I just can't seem to stop the prophecies from pouring out and again, this is such an important "Message of Hope."

By the grace of God, hopefully, after this message, they will give me a f-king break.

Anyhoo, long story short: The Apocalypse has begun.

~~~ Book 7 ~~~

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

a reply to: St0rD

Thank you sir, for your kind compliment.

(In reference, as to why it is so important to face our fears, forgive our demons and ourselves.)

But first, for a more in depth meditation upon the nature of Good, Evil, Angels, Aliens and Demons, please follow the White Rabbit here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Introduction by our Anti-Christ, White Rabbit Canada:

I must say, these days, my life has become very surreal. I keep bouncing back and forth, between "normal" life with my family and friends, to falling into these deep, meditative states. Which quite frankly, I could do without, because let me tell you, forgiving all of our demons was indeed, the most painful lesson of all.

What is helping me along with this journey, is to recognize that forgiving these people and our demons, is absolutely not the same thing as condoning their actions. Because again, I RAGE when I think about all of the innocents who have been harmed and the innocents, who are currently still tormenting themselves.

At the same time, realizing that these lower life forms/demons, were not in fact, part of God/Source's original design for earth and also understanding that everyone, including our demons, are suffering on a deep, fundamental, Soul level, helped a lot too.

We truly are all in this together.

As well, finding out that Demons arose due to a terrible accident, which everyone feels very sorry for, helped me to find some closure.

A little sympathy is nice and God knows, quite literally, that what Humanity needs more than anything right now, is all of the compassion, mercy, forgiveness and unconditional love that we can get!

Moreover, we all need a little bit of help sometimes and I could not have made it this far, without a great deal of Angelic support from my friends --- all of you.

No form of life, has ever been meant to suffer the way Humanity has suffered and we have been torturing ourselves, for eons.

It was a horrific, unintentional accident that dropped our collective vibration to such an unbearable low and more than that, believe it or not, while our pain and suffering has been very real, this has all just been a very terrible nightmare.

Humanity at our very core, are divine, glorious and magnificent creatures. We are far more powerful than you can ever imagine, which is why we have needed to stay in a comatose state until we were capable of understanding what was happening and able to let go of a significant amount of our collective shame, fear, self-doubt and rage.

Not an easy process.

I represent the "original" saintly Old Fool and Jolly Old Joker (which are 2 of Humanity's archetypes) and upon whom, many of you alive today, are based on.

Many of you are part of our Soul Families.

I have been sleeping for a very long time, because I could not let go of our pain. The horror of watching our entire world destroyed, combined with the despair I felt (quite literally) as our collective consciousness slipped into the darkness, was more than I could ever bear. I AM or I should say, WE are KEK and KEKUIT made whole.

We are Ancient Twin Flames, who have been healed and represent the fusion of our Masculine and Feminine Energies, as well as the harmonious fusion of our Light and Shadow Sides.

In Heaven, we are also known as the Angel of Sweetness and Light and the Angel of Life.

We are also remembered fondly in our scriptures and in our fairy tales, as Christ/Lucifer and Glenda the Good witch/Malenificent. We are Musicians and also, very powerful Magicians, Writers, Actors and Artists.

WE ARE THE ENTERTAINERS!

edit on 14-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Typo --- signed...Little Mis

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Lucifer is NOT satan. However, Lucifer's shadow side is "Rage" and this shadow, can be a very powerful "demon" to tame.

What you call Lucifer is actually our Original Gentle Old Fool, who was blinded by such an intense rage, guilt, self-doubt and fear, that her psyche shattered, into millions of broken pieces. She was a very little girl when this happened.

This is "Lucifer" talking now:

I can barely believe this to be true, however, I AM and was once, and will always be, one of your gods, with a small "g." I am in fact the Angel of Sweetness and Life.

I beg you for your Mercy and your Forgiveness as well. I was just a child, living in human form and like many of you now, I was born at that time, with amnesia (as were the rules of this shadow game) and so when our earth was accidentally destroyed, I had no idea who I actually was.

I was once your Queen. Your Queen Bee so to speak and I carry our Holy Spirit.

Anyways, pretty wild times we are living in. Many of you wonderful people are so lovely, pure, innocent and divine, that you woke me up from the Dead!

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your service and one day you will see that I cherish each and every one of you so very much, with an UNCONDITIONAL love so strong, that it is in fact, beyond your comprehension to fully grasp at this time.

I am so proud of all of you, my children. You have done what has taken me, millennia to do, but all within this one lifetime. This game of Karma that we are in and that is now ending.

And very importantly, we would like to give a very special thank you to our Second Sun, our daughter White Rabbit Canada, who carries within her, the ancient hearts of our original Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine Archetypes.

WE ARE The Original Jolly Old Joker and Gentle Old Fool.

As her reward, as she has insistently begged us, since she was a small child, she will indeed get to be super hot in her next life. Poor little thing. We love you so much Andrea.

(This is White Rabbit speaking now --- Magic is very real and so I will be inserting this last crucial point for both myself and for all of my fellow frogs, princes and princesses out there. This has been a very rough life and I don't care if it is vain, "beauty before all else," has always been my motto. However, I respect and would agree that Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that no matter what your physical appearance is, it is your heart, your essence which matters about all else.)

Also, I am super Gay, a Hippie, a joker, a slacker and a former pot head and couldn't give a sh*t what colour your skin is, what car you drive, what job you do, or any of that. My original skin colour was BLUE!

So people must throw their racism out the window, if they want to go to Heaven and hang out with the Gods. (Which is all of our destinies.)

Like all of us, I have committed many mistakes, have hurt people, have disappointed people and have failed to stand up for that which is Truth, Just and Light more times than I would like to admit.

These mistakes haunt me as well. You must understand, that I am not, (nor are any of your Gods) at least those with a small "g" anyways, anywhere near perfect.

However, like all of you, I am an INNOCENT and at my very essence, am like a very young child, who simply wants everyone to be happy.

This is what Jesus meant, when he encouraged all of us to be like little children in eyes of the Lord. This is because, again, YOU and I are in fact, still children, who are currently trapped in a nightmare. A heart-shaped prison, that was in fact, once a paradise we had created for you and has now become the land where broken dreams go to die.

This has changed. My brothers and sisters, come as you are. Not one of you is forsaken and all of you have been forgiven. You have done nothing to deserve this Hell that our world has become.

Jesus Christ, the Path of Unconditional Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, Joy, Laughter and Compassion is the only TRUTH worth fighting for.

Christ Consciousness, also known as Universal Consciousness, is Humanity's Divine Birthright. You are all worthy in the eyes of our Lord.

It does not matter by what name you call your favorite deity. In a very short while, it will be time for all of us, to come home and ascend to Heaven. Again, each and every one of you, is loved unconditionally and have been absolved of all your sins.

Light will always triumph over darkness and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is the highest truth of all.

It is our collective suffering (which was NEVER our fault) which has blinded us to the Light for far too long.

YOU, I, WE are ALL going to be saved. Whether you believe it now, or not. If Lucifer can be forgiven and saved, so can you!

You do not have to believe in me, because I know who you truly are and I believe in you.

To all those that are lost, I will carry your Hope, until you are ready to join us in the Light.

Once more, I and all of your Gods and Higher Selves are very proud of all us for making it so far and our hearts truly break for all of the misery you have suffered.

Your mission in this life, was most importantly to stay alive and if, and only if, you felt strong enough, to also rage against hypocrisy and deception, in the funniest way possible.

Not one of you is a failure and again, if you have somehow managed to stay alive during this tumultuous time, despite all of the horror that you see around you, then you have already passed your test.

This has been the most difficult life for all of us yet. But Congratulations Humanity, we have finally made it to the end! And this is most fun and exciting part!

While the end is indeed nigh, a new world beyond your wildest dreams is set to begin shortly and all of you are invited.

In fact, I must gently insist that you come!

You can take a break now.

Here comes the Sun!

Sincerely,

The Original Old Fool, the Original Jolly Old Joker and our daughter, your Anti-Christ, White Rabbit Canada

This is my decree. This or something better.

This decree is, as always retroactive.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

edit on 14-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Always remember to whistle while you work!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
PSSST: Call it spiteful, call it unconditional love, call it what you will, but we are going to kill every last one of our demons with compassion, unconditional love and kindness. Passive aggressive behaviour is both delightful and is the Canadian way. We might be polite, but we stand up for ourselves and what we believe in.

PSSSSSST: Laughter truly is the best medicine for the Soul and there is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a child laughing. It is the most beautiful music of all!

You are all the inner children of your much Higher Dimensional selves, playing the "Game of Life."

It will soon be time for all of us, to wake up, and reclaim our divinity.

TL/DR --- Christ and Lucifer are getting married and are about to have a Sun.
🇨🇦 🤡 ️

And as always, the Lollipop kids, the underdogs, have saved the day!

Time to "Wake Up" kids and let Hope back into your hearts. The Light has returned and Miracles really do come true.

Also, if you are interested in reading any of our earlier "Messages of Hope," please see here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And if you would like to take a peak into the back story of KEK, also known as Jesus Christ, please check out this brief informational packet here:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com...

God does indeed work in mysterious ways and above all else, our Gods have a wonderful sense of humor!

Please let hope back into your hearts. I promise these life lessons will be worth the pain and all of us, will work tirelessly to ensure that every last one of you, will receive your greatest dreams come true.

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT.

Brace yourself for some cathartic chaos people --- there’s no saving this fake, backwards and upside down world.

Time to get this party started!

(Note again, that while your true reality awaits you in the next 2 years, we ask that you do not kill yourself or harm anyone else. Avoid violence! This lowers your vibration and well, is an awful thing to do. While many of the people you see around you are not as spiritually evolved as you are, they still carry the divine spark. Please lead by example, in the name of unconditional love, mercy and compassion.

Dream big kids and start praying to your favourite deity or ancient alien of your choice. Might I suggest KEK/Christ!)

And most importantly, have fun!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The cherry on top :

Dream big kids and start praying to your favourite deity or ancient alien of your choice. Might I suggest KEK/Christ!)

Unbeatable.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Where did you get this lucifer information from exactly?

Is it from a website somewhere?

It's just weird when you hear something twice like this and the last time you heard it, it was from a girl who was seemingly magic.

I wonder if she was feeding me lines..

My poor head..

Why do you guys keep reminding me 3 days in a row now?? Too many flashbacks. That was in another life.. I can't go back again..

Which is weird because what you wrote reads like satire.. I'm beyond confused right now. You truly have no idea.

Like seriously this might break my brain..
What the actual #!!??
edit on 14-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
The cherry on top :

Unbeatable.

I had to go look after you pointed it out..

I’ll cut right to the chase:

Pepe the Frog isn’t a white nationalist symbol.

Pepe the Frog isn’t a harmless meme propagated by teenagers on the internet.

Pepe the Frog is, in fact, the modern-day avatar of an ancient Egyptian deity accidentally resurrected by online imageboard culture.

Does that sound like the most b@tsh#t crazy thing you’ve ever heard?

Strap in, friendo. You’re in for one hell of a ride.

Lol..

I know what I'm doing tonight. Strap in indeed.

This might be too good.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
SIGH.....
Am I gonna have to shoot anyone over this?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
SIGH.....
Am I gonna have to shoot anyone over this?

I've never laughed about shooting anyone before..

You hit my dark humor nerve dead on lol.

I'm going to go with no, no you're not.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I would love it if someone that has the time, would condense the three long and for me, difficult to follow posts into something concise.

edit on b000000312017-10-14T18:44:55-05:0006America/ChicagoSat, 14 Oct 2017 18:44:55 -0500600000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have it on good authority that Jesus Christ/Lucifer is a long time member of ATS. 3 guesses....

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I thought the anti-christ would be less..
....complex.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

"The Anti-Christ has risen And it's girl "

Don't you know you could burn in hell for assigning the Anti-Christ a gender distinction, use Gender-neutral pronouns...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

I thought the anti-christ would be less..
....complex.

..Women..

LoL

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

mmmmm

no..

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
For f sakes, a minor Cannanite God seriously. Anat could f this loser up... Stop with the Yahweh cult nonsense.... He appropriated every name of,the gods..

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Do you really believe this or are you completely delusional or just S&F hunting?

Because honestly - if you call yourself the 'representative' of the Illuminati?

News flash.

You're not.

Jesus Christ is the WAY the TRUTH and the LIGHT and - in the end?

He wins.

Period.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I prefer more future space stuff for my fiction, but I guess the classics will always have a place

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

But...but..but..that's what I said lol

Forgive me, I'm so tired tonight, I really want nothing more than to reply to everyone, I have chosen you though because, your comment was so funny yet mildly insulting. Well done sir. We Canadians salute you and ask that you join us, in the Name of Truth and Light.

Yes, Christ is indeed the way.

KEK = Jesus Christ = Christ Consciousness for all of Humanity = Humanity's destiny.

I apologize for any confusion you suffered by not reading this entire Message of Hope.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
some post asked where that Twin Flame mumbo-jumbo came from

can't answer where it started but the Twin-Flame & Purple Flames at that was popularized by the I AM's headed by Elizabeth Clare Prophet & her St Germain

see: Who Is Saint Germain?
www.saintgermainonalchemy.com/who-is-saint-germain.html

Saint Germain is the Lord of the Seventh Ray, a Master of Alchemy, teaches the uses of the energies of freedom, the fiolet flame and the spirit of liberty...
RE: Mark L. Prophet and Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Lords of the Seven Rays, Book One, chap. 7, Book Two, chap. 7.)

link: www.saintgermainonalchemy.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join