It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt Spook Caught Face2Face Invading Privacy Last Night 4am by Muzzleflash

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
That this guy and his weird van were even there at zero-dark-thirty is f**ked up.

Muzz has a right to be concerned and freaked out.

No one's ever there cept me.

At night this area gets dead quiet. It might be 15 min before a car drives by sometimes. It's so quiet all I hear are bugs and other natural sounds.

When the sprinklers come on I'll hear that.
This happened about 5min after they turned off.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: muzzleflash

Your cig smoke theory is completely irrational. . . The gotta piss theory is also irrational.

Dude, it's a LOT more rational than government spooks are spying on me in the darkest of night and earliest of morning.

Just saying.

Since we're talking rational and all.

How is it rational a guy in a super spook SUV would happen to be driving by, see me smoking through the fog, then park on private property, sit there a bit, leave, then come back, get out, come look at me, then leave again???

That's more insane than the MIB theory.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Ok ok. I sorta figured that or similar, but I haven't actually seen that film.

I'd like to see that sometime. I wanna know why were coming for her, I'm intrigued.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Your cig smoke theory is completely irrational. You wouldn't see smoke from that vantage or at this hour or even in the fog.

What would block someone from seeing rising smoke from his location? The hedge? Smoke can easily rise above a 10-15ft hedge. Was it windy?

And yes, you can see smoke when it's foggy. His headlights could have "lit-up" the smoke as well.

The gotta piss theory is also irrational. He was already at the hedge and in a dark driveway. There is no explanation why he'd not pee where he was and instead be like "I'm gonna walk all the way around this hedge into the street light to pee".

So your little spot is lit-up by street lights? Interesting. That could also give away the smoke.

Edit:

Also, how can you go out and stargaze if it's foggy?
edit on 13-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This happened on yours or some private property you have been given access to?

Otherwise it could be some guy in public area looked at me.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Woodcarver

The suits aren't againt the govt.

Some future ones will be but I got time to file those.

I would give everyone the docket #s but I'm in the middle of this ordeal currently. Might not be smart to involve everyone in that till I am in a better position.

How convenient.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: introvert

Any examples that fit my illustration?

www.google.com...

And why walk up on me on private property? Isn't that against the job description? There's no way he could have seen me either without walking up around this hedge. I have no idea how he knew I'd be there. Unless they used the GPS and illegally tracked me...

You did say that you were smoking a cig, so it's logical to say that he may have seen the smoke coming from the hedge and decided to investigate.

There are many reasonable explanations that we could could come up with, without jumping to the conclusion that he was there to spy on you.

Um, but he actually did spy on him. Who else goes straight to someone's private country home at 4AM a total stranger and gets out of a vehicle (rigged with unconventional spy like apparatus) and looks in your yard or private residence area like that and looks into your eyes, says not one word then drives away quite shortly?. The only conclusion is that he WAS spying for use of a better term. People see other people smoking outside all the time from a distance, but they don't decide to investigate it ever because smoking cigs outside isn't something anyone gives a crap about. "Oh look I see someone smoking in their own yard behind that hedge at 4AM as a total stranger I better go investigate that with no legal authority or rational reason to do so?"
Okay

Pretty crappy spy, don't you think?

Drives up to and parks near his target, and then walks up close to him, looks him in the eye and then walks away...

It is much more reasonable and logical to say that he happened to see the smoke from his cigarette and went to investigate it. Or as someone else said, maybe he had to piss.

Edit:

People see other people smoking outside all the time from a distance, but they don't decide to investigate it ever because smoking cigs outside isn't something anyone gives a crap about. "Oh look I see someone smoking in their own yard behind that hedge at 4AM as a total stranger I better go investigate that with no legal authority or rational reason to do so?" Okay

He would have only seen the smoke, not the person smoking. He may have thought there could have been something on fire.

Not buying it. I have seen cigarette smoke a million times, but I have NEVER thought it was because of a fire. I have never met anyone (until now) that ever thought cigarette smoke might be a fire, as in something on fire danger danger call the fireman kind of thing. And if someone even has that good of vision while driving a surveillance geared SUV at 4AM in the country, from a distance while driving, sees a cigarette smoke puff from far away and must investigate, but then gets back in vehicle and drives back the way they came, I would say there is something very wrong with them to begin with an is quite suspicious

edit: And the "spy" thing was a loose term to just label this intruder for discussion purposes. What this creepy "spy" actually did was very "overtly" confront a private citizen in a very strange way without any known rational reason to do so, which means something mysterious is happening that actually shouldn't be happening.
edit on 13-10-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If we're going to keep harping on the cigarette smoke, it is more likely this creep smelled it than saw it.

Either way, it's irrelevant.

Muzz lives there, Mr. Mystery Machine doesn't, so who's out of place?

THE SPOOK.

Keep an eye on your environment, Muzz.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I have seen cigarette smoke a million times, but I have NEVER thought it was because of a fire. I have never met anyone (until now) that ever thought cigarette smoke might be a fire

So, upon seeing any smoke you automatically know its source, even if you haven't seen the source of the smoke (or smelled the tobacco) and can therefore determine it was definitely not because of a cigarette, as it hung in the air on a foggy night?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I had to stop reading and respond here....
Perhaps the guy thought he would just sneak behind that hedge to take a piss in private. Naturally finding you there, he had to go find another spot.

Now back to reading your thread and posts.

Edit add: We'll that should teach me to type before reading further. Lots of folks had the same idea! Now to continue reading for the strange styled suv is interesting.

edit on 10 13 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Not buying it. I have seen cigarette smoke a million times, but I have NEVER thought it was because of a fire.

Did the man in the SUV experience cigarette smoke a millions times, just as you have? You're using a logical fallacy.

I have never met anyone (until now) that ever thought cigarette smoke might be a fire, as in something on fire danger danger call the fireman kind of thing.

I said it was a possibility. Even though you have millions of experience in cigarette smoke, we cannot say the same for the man in question.

And if someone even has that good of vision while driving a surveillance geared SUV at 4AM in the country, from a distance while driving, sees a cigarette smoke puff from far away and must investigate, but then gets back in vehicle and drives back the way they came, I would say there is something very wrong with them to begin with an is quite suspicious

How do you know it was geared for surveillance?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hey, lets all put our tin foil hats on for a second. Then we can add 2 plus 2 and get a straight flush!

MF, what if those boxes on top were not surveillance hardware at all? Think. Ready?

What if they were mind control devices? They singled you out. Gave you electric T&C-25 (DSL. ko?), which made you all tripped out to think you were abducted and a saw a UFO. That was just the start. Maybe somebody who is losing their court battle wants to run Operation Mind F# on muzzleflash?!

Howz that for a true conspiracy theory on Friday the 13th, of all days!

Sleep well! ... and pleasant dreams!

BWWWHAAAAAHAAAAAAA!

In all honesty, it could be anything, including nothing. Just keep an eye out. Be safe.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I'll make some pics and show you why pissing there doesn't make sense.

He would have pissed right where he parked it's the best dark area. I would know this. Let's not ask how I know, just guess lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I’ve read through the whole thread and, I’m sorry, but this just screams fake.

You were star gazing while it was foggy and near a street lamp?

I mean, come on! If that doesn’t shout fake, I don’t know what does.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

I have seen cigarette smoke a million times, but I have NEVER thought it was because of a fire. I have never met anyone (until now) that ever thought cigarette smoke might be a fire

So, upon seeing any smoke you automatically know its source, even if you haven't seen the source of the smoke (or smelled the tobacco) and can therefore determine it was definitely not because of a cigarette, as it hung in the air on a foggy night?

Yeah if it's just cigarette smoke since that kind of smoke isn't voluminous and as visible as a HOUSE on fire or. Pretty simple to tell one from the other. It isn't like the space shuttle's smoke on take off, just a wisp. lol How many lit cigarettes cause false alarm calls to 911 dispatch in 10 years? Answer: none.

Okay I think that takes care of the smoke thing permanently..

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

In the suburbs. Still in town.

And it was light fog. You could see the sky just fine but on ground level the fog was visible. It was cold enough that breath made vapor smoke or whatever you'd call it.

The 'seeing my cig' theory isn't even tenable. There's no way anyone would notice much less stop and look around because of it.

And people called me crazy? Whoever proposed the cig theory needs to take their meds.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yeah if it's just cigarette smoke since that kind of smoke isn't voluminous and as visible as a HOUSE on fire or.

It does not have to be as "voluminous" and visible as a house fire to draw attention.

Pretty simple to tell one from the other. It isn't like the space shuttle's smoke on take off, just a wisp. lol How many lit cigarettes cause false alarm calls to 911 dispatch in 10 years? Answer: none. Okay I think that takes care of the smoke thing permanently..

Really? none?

Can you provide a link to that statistic?

If not, you haven't taken care of anything.

Not to mention, no one has asserted that this guy called the FD because of the smoke. It was only suggested he may have been curious to see what was causing the smoke.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You call everything fake.

The street light is blocked by the wall unless you stand up, but EVEN THEN you can see the stars right next to the lights.

You can see stars through light low hanging fog.

Have you never been outside? Get off the computer sometime and go check nature out. You might learn stuff.
edit on 10/13/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'd speculate it was security because of the construction, maybe a vehicle specific to that company, marked or not. Maybe he smelled the cig smoke and just decided to check. I would have said something to him, at least a "hey" when he saw you.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

In the suburbs. Still in town.

And it was light fog. You could see the sky just fine but on ground level the fog was visible. It was cold enough that breath made vapor smoke or whatever you'd call it.

The 'seeing my cig' theory isn't even tenable. There's no way anyone would notice much less stop and look around because of it.

And people called me crazy? Whoever proposed the cig theory needs to take their meds.

It is much more logical than being surveiled by some government MIB, who would be dumb enough to walk right to you, in a secluded spot where you could see him.

Tell me, what was the date this occurred? You said last night at 4am, which does not make sense. Was it this morning or yesterday morning? The 12th or the 13th?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join