It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt Spook Caught Face2Face Invading Privacy Last Night 4am by Muzzleflash

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Honestly it sounds like it was animal control. He probably saw you through the hedge and thought you were a wild dog or something. Animal control vehicles are typically white and SUV shaped, and many have vents on top that can look like two boxes in the dark and/or at the right angles.

The boxes could've been sets of lights as well. Some animal control lights are very boxy.
edit on 13-10-2017 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Any examples that fit my illustration?

www.google.com...

And why walk up on me on private property? Isn't that against the job description? There's no way he could have seen me either without walking up around this hedge. I have no idea how he knew I'd be there. Unless they used the GPS and illegally tracked me...

You did say that you were smoking a cig, so it's logical to say that he may have seen the smoke coming from the hedge and decided to investigate.

There are many reasonable explanations that we could could come up with, without jumping to the conclusion that he was there to spy on you.

Um, but he actually did spy on him. Who else goes straight to someone's private country home at 4AM a total stranger and gets out of a vehicle (rigged with unconventional spy like apparatus) and looks in your yard or private residence area like that and looks into your eyes, says not one word then drives away quite shortly?. The only conclusion is that he WAS spying for use of a better term. People see other people smoking outside all the time from a distance, but they don't decide to investigate it ever because smoking cigs outside isn't something anyone gives a crap about. "Oh look I see someone smoking in their own yard behind that hedge at 4AM as a total stranger I better go investigate that with no legal authority or rational reason to do so?"
Okay
edit on 13-10-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I had my phone in my hands dude!

This happened so quick and was so startling I just couldn't pop a pic off in time. In fact, I didn't even have the camera app opened.

I had no way to anticipate I'd need a pic of his vehicle.

You need at least a full minute to close your app, then open the camera. Plus you need to know the future so you can anticipate where to aim your camera as the guy speeds by.

I had no freakin idea. This was all new and a surprise.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yes, he totally didn't look around or anything!
He came right to me and just stood there and stared at me as I was smoking my cig.

I just sat there frozen like "Ummm WTF?!"

I dunno what to do other than post it. It's troubling.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: introvert

Any examples that fit my illustration?

www.google.com...

And why walk up on me on private property? Isn't that against the job description? There's no way he could have seen me either without walking up around this hedge. I have no idea how he knew I'd be there. Unless they used the GPS and illegally tracked me...

You did say that you were smoking a cig, so it's logical to say that he may have seen the smoke coming from the hedge and decided to investigate.

There are many reasonable explanations that we could could come up with, without jumping to the conclusion that he was there to spy on you.

Um, but he actually did spy on him. Who else goes straight to someone's private country home at 4AM a total stranger and gets out of a vehicle (rigged with unconventional spy like apparatus) and looks in your yard or private residence area like that and looks into your eyes, says not one word then drives away quite shortly?. The only conclusion is that he WAS spying for use of a better term. People see other people smoking outside all the time from a distance, but they don't decide to investigate it ever because smoking cigs outside isn't something anyone gives a crap about. "Oh look I see someone smoking in their own yard behind that hedge at 4AM as a total stranger I better go investigate that with no legal authority or rational reason to do so?"
Okay

Pretty crappy spy, don't you think?

Drives up to and parks near his target, and then walks up close to him, looks him in the eye and then walks away...

It is much more reasonable and logical to say that he happened to see the smoke from his cigarette and went to investigate it. Or as someone else said, maybe he had to piss.

Edit:

People see other people smoking outside all the time from a distance, but they don't decide to investigate it ever because smoking cigs outside isn't something anyone gives a crap about. "Oh look I see someone smoking in their own yard behind that hedge at 4AM as a total stranger I better go investigate that with no legal authority or rational reason to do so?" Okay

He would have only seen the smoke, not the person smoking. He may have thought there could have been something on fire.

edit on 13-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Definitely was not any type of road survey vehicle in any of these pics. Not even close.

There's no way to see someone smoking over this 10 ft tall hedge and me beyond it by maybe 15ft. At 4am? Virtually impossible.

It was a lil foggy too but not by much.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
They're coming to get you, MF.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Definitely was not any type of road survey vehicle in any of these pics. Not even close.

There's no way to see someone smoking over this 10 ft tall hedge and me beyond it by maybe 15ft. At 4am? Virtually impossible.

It was a lil foggy too but not by much.

He could have seen the smoke, though.

And the pics were just for a reference. As someone else said, there are many different kinds of vehicles out there that are modified for many purposes. Most not being for spying purposes.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

As has been stated, maybe he was also wondering what the hell this guy (the OP) was doing hanging out there at 4am.

Entirely reasonable.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

As has been stated, maybe he was also wondering what the hell this guy (the OP) was doing hanging out there at 4am.

Entirely reasonable.

I give the OP the benefit of the doubt that he could not be seen. But it is reasonable to say he could have seen the smoke and investigated to see if something was on fire/burning.

He investigates and finds a dude chilling there smoking a cig. He's possibly a bit confused, stands there for a second to digest what he is seeing and then just walks away.
edit on 13-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

The suits aren't againt the govt.

Some future ones will be but I got time to file those.

I would give everyone the docket #s but I'm in the middle of this ordeal currently. Might not be smart to involve everyone in that till I am in a better position.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

That's entirely reasonable, also.

Especially at 4am.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
That this guy and his weird van were even there at zero-dark-thirty is f**ked up.

Muzz has a right to be concerned and freaked out.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Well the thing is I kinda know my local cops who run this beat here.

This for sure wasn't them.

If it's cops this is TBI or FBI types.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Your cig smoke theory is completely irrational. You wouldn't see smoke from that vantage or at this hour or even in the fog.

The gotta piss theory is also irrational. He was already at the hedge and in a dark driveway. There is no explanation why he'd not pee where he was and instead be like "I'm gonna walk all the way around this hedge into the street light to pee".

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I'll definitely be more aware of my on the ground surroundings.

But I tipped them off tho by posting this. That is, if he was a legit spy.

Posting this could ward them off actually.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Your cig smoke theory is completely irrational. . . The gotta piss theory is also irrational.

Dude, it's a LOT more rational than government spooks are spying on me in the darkest of night and earliest of morning.

Just saying.

Since we're talking rational and all.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Lol what movie is that???
Looks freaky.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Could it be as simple as the guy was a pervert and simply thought you wanted to perve?? I mean 4am, in hidden hedge row, make eye contact, but doesn't speak.....sounds like a highway rest area type thingy. Just saying. Maybe guy in SUV was thinking YOU were the strange one being hidden in a hedge row? Neighborhood watch?
edit on 13-10-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Liquesence

Lol what movie is that???
Looks freaky.

The Black and White Youtube vid I posted?

Seriously?

DUDE, that's Night of the Living Dead.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join