It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt Spook Caught Face2Face Invading Privacy Last Night 4am by Muzzleflash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

No one is ridiculing you, just many pointing out what could be factors ....including some of the new gps rigs, and tech that's out these days ....

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

If you see any pics of a vehicle config like the illustration plz U2U me the find.

Thanks!!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
He only looked right at you, he didn't stare around at anything else, but came directly to you, then left. Seems like a form of intimidation, or just a first time reconnoiter mission. The recent abduction thing could be it or the pending lawsuits based upon the surveillance gear on top of the vehicle. You should get a picture of the license plate and motion outdoor high res night time camera outside mounted, even a wireless cam on that hedge facing out. I doubt a vehicle equipped like that would be private, unless it's some gov contractor which I doubt. NSA possibly.

It isn't a good thing to see stuff like that for real, and it's no joke. If someone did that to me with a geared out SUV government or not at 4AM I would stop them just to make a personal statement.

If their intentions were good they wouldn't be doing crap like that at 4AM which was totally meant to freak you out like a psych thing. In the past people's lives have been destroyed by this kind of covert activity. Some of the slower thinking folks are already trying to make this your fault saying you aren't wrapped to tight because of this happening.

My advice is don't react to any of the things that happen and do not talk about it to friends or relatives at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I just took a drug test Tuesday and got a new job at the grocery store. So I'm clean w evidence.

Congrats on the new job.

That said, drug tests can be manipulated. Without going into your history (which is inappropriate here), I'd say there is likely a very rational explanation.
edit on 13-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Eh muzzleflash, imo he may have felt your presence there and came out to see who it was.

Sensitive individuals can often feel when others are around.

It's like when you see someone at a distance and they look back, even if you saw then first. Did he leave before or after your intuition to you to head in?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's cool. I get it. It's np. For real.

I normally roll my eyes anytime someone claims something like this too.

I earned the karma.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Perhaps related to your recent encounter with UFO's.

Ive had experiences like your OP, lots in fact.

POI. Leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Interesting you point out plates. I was shadowed by at least two vehicles. One had a peach-colored license plate I've never seen in my life. The other was a "personalized" plate - MAPS.

I could not see who issued either one.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Set up some claymores just to be safe.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Any examples that fit my illustration?

www.google.com...

And why walk up on me on private property? Isn't that against the job description? There's no way he could have seen me either without walking up around this hedge. I have no idea how he knew I'd be there. Unless they used the GPS and illegally tracked me...

You did say that you were smoking a cig, so it's logical to say that he may have seen the smoke coming from the hedge and decided to investigate.

There are many reasonable explanations that we could could come up with, without jumping to the conclusion that he was there to spy on you.
edit on 13-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

If All you do is sit around on your telephone all day what could any government agency possibly want you for, that they couldn't just get you for. I think your paranoia is affecting your life in a very negative way. Dreams of grandeur and a highly exagerated sense of importance are signs of schizophrenic patterns. This coupled with all of your previous posts lead me to believe that you actually have a pathology that leads you to this position quite often.

Hah. You haven't a clue.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Being a night owl myself that enjoys being outside, I've experienced being watched by the police.

In one case a marked car parked on a hill overlooking my property and sat there for some time. Another time they were in an unmarked car in the same spot.

The local fire marshal lives about two houses down from me, and I have spotted cars pulling into his driveway in the middle of the night with their lights out. Also saw an officer walking in his yard looking in my direction.

One time I had a cop spot me walking around the side of the house. When I went inside, I heard a knock on the door and it was him checking to see if everything was alright.

We night owls are out of place in our society. Original thinkers who don't follow societal norms are often examined in more depth than the normals.

Another thing to take into consideration is that in the post-911 United States, any unusual behavior is potentially cause for alarm among TPTB.

-dex

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I'm just curious about the vehicle.

I got behind one here in Alaska one day that was so odd I had to catch up and pass it just to see what it was. It was a van though, but had odd looking boxes on top. Turned out it was for transporting some kind radioactive material, medical I think and they had altered the top to allow for whatever was inside that must have been too tall for the van.

People often alter vehicles for commercial purposes to fit things inside that normally won't fit.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Woodcarver

How could I be in this position often when it's my first time?

As a side note, I am currently in the middle of several federal and state cases worth millions (if I get judgment in my favor).

I've also made it clear I'll be filing more cases as time progresses.

That might be part of it but it seems somewhat unrelated to any necessity of spying on me while I'm chillin.
This is not your first story of some fantastic event happening to you. And I seriously do not believe that you are in a multimillion dollar lawsuit with the government
edit on 13-10-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Then get this - he walked around the hedge and just stood there looking right at me!!

maybe he was going for a piss behind the hedge and you scared him off...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Mounting a stingray device on top of a vehicle could be done a hundred ways. They could've used any old off the shelf shroud or casing.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Hey Muzzle, hope all is well with you!

I definitely would not be worried about this. Whoever it was, they did not try to harm or even intimidate you. They obviously were not trying to hide.

If it were me I might keep an extra watchful eye out for more of this, and I would definitely get some video footage and/or pics if anything similar happened again. Including a license plate number.

Best wishes to you!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

It's worth pointing out that this guy got out, came directly to me, then went around and got back in and drove off.

He didn't inspect the remodeled home property at all.

Also I've never seen anyone drive up like this at this time, and there is close to no crime in this neighborhood. I know my local cops (sorta) and have spoken to them several times.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

His behavior doesn't fit other explanations.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This is Nuts!
So get this, last night after about 4am I saw that the clouds cleared away (here in Nashville) and so I put on my coat and gloves and went outside to lay back, relax, rest, and stargaze a bit. And this is what happened:

I have a really awesome spot to get a great view of the sky and chill without anyone bothering me - ever bothering me - and for a whole year only like 3 or 4 people have even noticed me. It's that incredibly rare.

But last night, not 15min after I kicked back, over to my left side behind this hedge a vehicle pulled up and just sat there for like 5 to 8 minutes and didn't do anything. Just sat there. The Line of Sight to me was blocked and it was really dark and I'm behind some other obstructions so you can't even see me from the street or anything. I could barely see the vehicle's lights through the dense hedge.

Well, he sat there a bit, then just drove off - and then returned 5 minutes later and parked in the alley on the other side of this hedge.
I caught a glance of his vehicle so that's how I know it's the same guy.

I thought at first (because the house next door is being remodeled and construction has been going weekly for awhile):
"Hmmm wow the construction foreman is here very early today! Like an hour or two early! And I thought they finished up last week? What could this be??"

Well, this 2nd time he stopped, after a minute I heard his cardoor open and shut!
Then get this - he walked around the hedge and just stood there looking right at me!!
I have NEVER seen the construction guys come onto this side of the property (they always stay on their side of the hedge)!

This guy was dressed normal too, he was definitely NOT a construction worker. He was short and chubby, balding I think.
He just popped around this hedge and looked right at me and just stood there.
Then he turned around, went around the hedge, and opened the car door, got inside, and drove off.

I sat up and saw his vehicle again -now let me describe this to you - it's unlike anything I've ever seen before!

His SUV (a modern white model, a new Ford Explorer maybe?) - looked like a News Van with all this equipment on top of it!
But it was different than a News Van, his equipment was unique and very strange and different.
I never actually seen this type of equipment on a vehicle before. It looked weird, but I'll describe it.

Around the middle was a box and (maybe) a small rod/antenna.
In the back was a large tall box (maybe 3ft tall?) that was shaped like a rectangle standing up.
I think I saw wires at the base, not sure.

After searching various govt vehicles on Google I cannot find anything like it, here's my artist's rendition of it:

The closest thing I could think of comparing this vehicle to was a 'Stingray' Cell Phone Interceptor Base Mobile Platform, but I cannot find a single picture that remotely corresponds to this totally bizarre SUV!

Can anyone identify this configuration and relate it to my experience? Why would a guy in this vehicle walk right up to me invading my privacy at 4am like this?? Any explanations anyone can think of?

You will never see these vehicles out during the day, in fact despite the massive traffic here in Nashville I've never seen one until now!
At 4 to 4:30 am in the morning in a desolate totally quiet nice neighborhood.
And the dude got out and came and looked right at me then got in and drove off!

The white SUV had no markings or names on the side that I could see, and it went right under some street lights so I should have seen them.

What am I? The target of surveillance now?
Like up close and personal? What's going on here!?!?

The plaincloths dude walked right up on me then bailed once he saw I saw him.
I was smoking a cig, he had to have seen the cherry lit up and that I was looking right at him.
He was maybe 10 to 15 feet away!

What government agency is behind this?
Why am I being spied on?
Was he going to tell me something then changed his mind?
Or was he just "checking" to make sure I was there hidden behind this spot?

I've never seen this configuration of vehicle before.
It was more like a news style configuration than anything, but instead of a dish it was just 2 boxes!

Why would he get out and look at me then bail?
What's going on here? I was in a very well hidden location (but my cellphone would broadcast my coordinates).
Why me? It doesn't make any sense because I'm not threatening anything - am I?

If yall want I could go take some photos of this location in a few hours.
I made a drawing of the SUV for illustrative purposes.
It happened all too fast for me to snag a photo, I simply didn't expect this happening and wasn't even sure what to make of it.

When the guy came around the corner I admit I froze. I was FREAKED!
If anyone has any theories or explanations or can identify this type of vehicle PLEASE share.
This is somewhat concerning and troubling for me, my "spot" has been safe and isolated for a year now.

Dare I question "Am I being Spied on?".
Will this guy get into trouble over this 'mishap'?

Now that I'm posting this I assume they will know for sure that I know for sure "they" are watching me.

The ONLY thing I can think of to explain this is:
Government Spook Spying.
Well, I Caught Em Face2Face!

Could be doing surveillance on another house in the neighborhood and he got out to pee. Saw you and didn't want any problems and left. Think about if you came across a dark shape of a man sittiing in the bushes smoking a cig who says nothing but puffs on his cig. Maybe you creeped him out as much as he creeped you out.

Or

Could be trying to locate the UFO's you saw that flew over you weeks back. You may not have been the only one to have seen them.

Btw, great going on the new job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join