It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump destroying Nuclear agreement with Iran.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
I'm getting the vibe that neither you or whywhynot read my post, I'm not going to repost what I posted in the OP, but I specifically mention how the actions will be perceived and the determent it can cause. I also specifically stated that I didn't want to get into the regional stability issues because it's not what I was posting about.

I'm a little slow on the uptake but I'm getting what you're issue is really about. You're just butt hurt towards me because I'm insulting your team captain which I guess sucks but yeah, not a fan. I did it when Obama was pres, I do it now that Trump is.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

It's already in the Op I'm not re-posting, if you are also butt hurt because you feel insulted, whelp, it happens.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
We make foreign policy with North Korea with Japan and South Korea in mind.

But when we do the same with Iran with Israel in mind, it's bad some how.

I do understand why, and I find it nauseating.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Butthurt? what are you, 12?

Your thread is misleading, you're an emotional rollercoaster of BS and all this serves is simply a rant.

edit on 13-10-2017 by Arnie123 because: Meh, I'll be nice.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: matafuchs
Seriously. You could not get 31 words in without insulting the POTUS.

To be frank the POTUS doesn't go 31 words before he's insultable.

Insults and emotion rarely make a convincing statement but they do convey an inability to communicate.

I've communicated my thoughts on this well. This was more of a F'em if they can't take a joke. And if you're going for the backhanded put down make sure it's accurate. That lesson was free. Any more and it'll cost. ATS points are fine.

edit on 13-10-2017 by intrepid because: Typo boo boo.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nemonimity

It's already in the Op I'm not re-posting, if you are also butt hurt because you feel insulted, whelp, it happens.

Now you are just deflecting I would suppose because you are either too lazy to do other wise or you really can’t support your opinion.

This OP is more a rant without thoughtful basis and should be moved to the Rant forum.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nemonimity

Is this not a risky hearts and minds exercise as the Iranian people oppressed as many are, sick as every one, at the over spending on Nuclear tests and may see this as a boom to Saudi Arabia's oil production as the YEMEN CONTINUES IN REALITY a shia and Sunnis backed by Iran and Saudi Arabia.
Is taking sides for geo political reasoning the best plan £$ ? Hornets Nest stick...........

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Did I just get threatened? What about the ant costing something?

Your too fast for me!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We really just have to support our allies.

I could have swore that Germany, France, and UK were US allies as well?

Must be mistaken.

They are.

How many of them are targeted by Iran?

its just a typical zionist move. so george w .makes me sick

edit on 13-10-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I am 11 actually. And also I'm standing in your safe space. Sorry for the emotional outburst there. I can't contain all these emotions!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I'm not re-posting, deflection would be changing the subject.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

It's definitely a problem. I don't believe the majority of people really support what their government is doing. I think they support what they think/hope their government is doing. no Matter what the situation in the middle east is a volatile one, but I do believe that talking and agreements are the ways to move forward, unilateral decisions are by definition only one sided and it does nothing to solve the problems from every direction they need solving.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sedna9

its just a typical zionist move. so george w .makes me sick

Another person who doesn't know what "Zionist" means but it using it to hate on Jewish people.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

Sure thing, I read it back when it's past but haven't read it at all recently. If you'd like to point out how it's a bad agreement I'm all ears.

Here's the link to the agreement:
apps.washingtonpost.com... -text-of-the-iran-nuclear-deal/1651/

But since it's already been ratified and is in place, I don't see how the burden is on me to somehow explain to you what it's all about there's a lot of discussion on here already about the agreement so I feel like that would be rehashing old posts.

I posted this here because the issue is with American political nuttiness and the president's flagrant disregard for agreements in place, not to educate anyone on the inner workings of the Iran Nuclear deal.

It's just that your thread is not in support of the deal. You have not taken any time to explain what is in this deal that needs to be defended.You are and only describing your feelings you have against Trump. Why is the deal so good that Trump should keep it alive?
edit on 13-10-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm absolutely astonished how many Trump supporters seem to want Iran to get nuclear weapons.

The entire rest of the world is united against Trump on this decision. Maybe suggests he's wrong eh?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Almost as astonishing as how many Obama supporters believe the deal did anything but give Iran access to a ton of money.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
I'm absolutely astonished how many Trump supporters seem to want Iran to get nuclear weapons.

The entire rest of the world is united against Trump on this decision. Maybe suggests he's wrong eh?
I am going to need you to open your skull , Remove your brain, re-orient it 180°, and then put it back in your head, and sew your skull back on. You literally have this completely backwards. Trump is the guy who wants to keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Obama made a deal that allowed them to enrich uranium.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I'm not re-posting, deflection would be changing the subject.

You would have had to address the subject first in order to change it. Answer woodcarver’s questions if you can.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Not Trump and his supporters, the more people are against them the more right they are. You can see this in conspiracy communities too. "The more they say x is wrong the more it proves I am right."
edit on 13-10-2017 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I am going to need you to open your skull , Remove your brain, re-orient it 180°, and then put it back in your head, and sew your skull back on. You literally have this completely backwards. Trump is the guy who wants to keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Obama made a deal that allowed them to enrich uranium.

AND, don’t forget Obama gave them BILLIONS in cash to do it with. Only shady deals are done that way.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join