It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They tried to get me to sell my soul

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79 Your antagonizing the dude? This conversation is actually sort of funny. I am a fellow at the government of anarchy, and the victim is just as confused as the people he is trying to convince. What he experiences is real, and produced by an EMF line drilled under the home.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside Good job getting the data! It is not a hoax. You need to locate the emf line drilled under your home. Spider Operations on youtube will teach you how to find it, pull the meter at the address you find to shut down the funny man working nearby.

edit on 19-10-2017 by illumuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside The evidence provided is good. The mafia is known to use what are called "radio lines" and these are sometimes attached to shortwave radio or microphone receiver. They are drilled under your home or entire community so a handler can work the area. These started going in the in 1980s when everyone was using UHF and VHF broadcasts. Everyone could hear the harassment using broadcast transmission to the television, so they decided to put an antenna under the home to target the effort. The stress causes V2S and the media influence is difficult to track without finding the line, locating the deployment site, and extracting the hardware or radios.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

I merely wait for his own logic to overwhelm him"-tuvok, star trek voyager

Look i have been trying to satisfy your interest in this, i wont answer questions which reveal personal info. And the hand gestures, i never said i signed a petition, those are your words. I said i invented a genius device allowing higher gas mileage in older vehicles.

If you want pm me ill call you and show you im not a disengenous or self deceived person. The goal of the program they have me in is to discredit me while distancing themselves completely from the involvment.

This isn't Star Trek. ST is about a future where all the worlds problems are largely solved, everyone is righteous and science always prevails because of future technology. Real world states you have a problem, it's likely schizophrenia even though there is no device to prove or disprove this, there is no better explanation and no one is going to invest in reshaping mental health/psychiatry.

You'll get medicated, demonized and moved out of the way of the people who found you negative for whatever reason, people might go to lenghts and even lie to get you under what they percieve as control, they might say out of love but it's probably out of fear you would become hostile/dangerous/physically abusive.

Don't fall into the trap of acting on how others perceive you and becoming the mentally insane they perceive you, I can already see you are frustrated about wanting to share something you are convinced is world changing but are unable to. Drop the entire thing before it's too late, focus on your job and getting ahead in life, get some excercise, healthy food, maybe you need to review your social relations and avoid toxic people around you. Once others view you as a psychiatric patient it's very hard if not impossible to change that and you'll get the shaft in every social encounter.

Above all, let demons and angels to the pros: Jesus and saints and pray to God for help getting your life together so you'll have fun with yourself and others because it doesn't appear that way now.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: spliffster

Ive already been through the system. Im never a problem never have been. Im smart enough to see when people try messing with me. And illumuel is right. Its not schizophrenia but emf attack. Magnetic induction. I can merely, sadly only prove that to myself. Nice try though. You guys who tell me to seek help..well. I say find some of your own.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Ive already been through the system. Im never a problem never have been. Im smart enough to see when people try messing with me. And illumuel is right. Its not schizophrenia but emf attack. Magnetic induction. I can merely, sadly only prove that to myself. Nice try though. You guys who tell me to seek help..well. I say find some of your own.

Thanks for caring about my well being. For what would I need to seek help according to you and where?

I didn't say you are a problem, a person can't be a problem. People can show behavior which some people might find problematic. I also didn't say I believe you are suffering from schizophrenia or even if it exists, I don't believe the DSM nor the drugs as a solution and I'm no psychiatrist but I bet that is what one would think it is.

If you have a steady job, house, clothing, food, cleanliness, partner, social connections then by all means go explore your mind and I wish you the best and a safe journey. But if those are missing and only you would know (and it's better you keep that to yourself, if you have or haven't), you should get those basics first before you go on to exploring your mind.

Now I'll just assume that's the case and I'll just reply to the OP title for discussions sake. What I have learned is the soul is not anyones property but God. It is priceless, it canot be sold.
edit on 20-10-2017 by spliffster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If someone is STUPID enough to give me something for "my soul", go ahead.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

I'm down. Lets play "make a deal".

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You guys who tell me to seek help..well. I say find some of your own.

This was funny, definitely keep a sense of humor about this situation because these beings cannot hurt you.

Give and love unconditionally, these spirits cannot inhabit a body that emulates Christ. Lovingly look towards Jesus and these confused spirits will flee - thieves can only enter a house if the strong man is tied up, simply untie Him!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

You guys who tell me to seek help..well. I say find some of your own.

This was funny, definitely keep a sense of humor about this situation because these beings cannot hurt you.

Give and love unconditionally, these spirits cannot inhabit a body that emulates Christ. Lovingly look towards Jesus and these confused spirits will flee - thieves can only enter a house if the strong man is tied up, simply untie Him!
actualy the main voices can cause severe pain, burns via microwaves.
And they try hard to torture. The people behind it are worm scum.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join