It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They tried to get me to sell my soul

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Now your twisting my wordsText

You are impossible to deal with.

Learn to read.

NO I didn't twist anything.

I asked a question.

No its harrasment i had a right to be paranoid, back off

No its paranoia to think the only thing that makes people make faces at you is because you signed a petition.

there are a million other possibilities why people made hand and face gestures to you at a certain time.

Yet all you can think of is something that so many have said before you, you sure you actually thought of that or are simply parroting unconscionably what others have said?

Stupid question, you don't know what thoughts are your own, you think your own thoughts are beamed into head via technology or what not so sorry for asking.

actually sorry for asking anything.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Not really, im just wondering on the fungal thing you dont go lookup youtube "electronic harrassment fungus" look for the video with the nerves and ion image and watch his video.

Because I like use my mind.

YouTube is where you let your mind rest or be manipulated by the nonsense that anyone can put on there.

Seeing as you cannot explain it in your own words or link me to actual science that I can learn and understand myself I just have accept that you have no real interest in figuring out anything.

Whats messed up is that you yourself don't seem to realize this as well.

self deception.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Now your twisting my wordsText

You are impossible to deal with.

Learn to read.

NO I didn't twist anything.

I asked a question.

No its harrasment i had a right to be paranoid, back off

No its paranoia to think the only thing that makes people make faces at you is because you signed a petition.

there are a million other possibilities why people made hand and face gestures to you at a certain time.

Yet all you can think of is something that so many have said before you, you sure you actually thought of that or are simply parroting unconscionably what others have said?

Stupid question, you don't know what thoughts are your own, you think your own thoughts are beamed into head via technology or what not so sorry for asking.

actually sorry for asking anything.

I merely wait for his own logic to overwhelm him"-tuvok, star trek voyager

Look i have been trying to satisfy your interest in this, i wont answer questions which reveal personal info. And the hand gestures, i never said i signed a petition, those are your words. I said i invented a genius device allowing higher gas mileage in older vehicles.

If you want pm me ill call you and show you im not a disengenous or self deceived person. The goal of the program they have me in is to discredit me while distancing themselves completely from the involvment.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Can you get surgery?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Can you get surgery?

no but i just recorded more evidence.
I will post soon as its on youtube which will lower the quality but its the quickest thing i got.

I used an lg smartphones microphone up to my right ear. I captured random repeating "satan loves you ryan --" sorry im not giving my last name here.

The other noises are me angling the phone around.

I did not hear "satan loves you" while recording.

Here it is. Its scary. Trigger warning also for other voice hearers.satan loves you ryan youtube
edit on 12-10-2017 by anotherside because: Add

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

its not my voice, sorry the implant i see doesnt meet your version of what an implant should look like.

I guess that answers my question.

You really just don't get it or the deception you are doing to yourself is so strong that even professionals are stumped and all they can do is listen.

All the best
well you keep thinking what you think, ill keep telling it how it is.

Remember you said id know best

P.s. look into marleylabs marleylabs
Hes in florida and does video showing how these scum target me and others, hes got his local fbi and swat team looking for these buried technologies because he proved how they use power lines grounding wires. I personaly found one. Maybe ill go there and grab a photo.

That's where I start disagreeing. Why jump to accusations?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

its not my voice, sorry the implant i see doesnt meet your version of what an implant should look like.

I guess that answers my question.

You really just don't get it or the deception you are doing to yourself is so strong that even professionals are stumped and all they can do is listen.

All the best
well you keep thinking what you think, ill keep telling it how it is.

Remember you said id know best

P.s. look into marleylabs marleylabs
Hes in florida and does video showing how these scum target me and others, hes got his local fbi and swat team looking for these buried technologies because he proved how they use power lines grounding wires. I personaly found one. Maybe ill go there and grab a photo.

That's where I start disagreeing. Why jump to accusations?
just listen to my newest video recorded this morning. I dont where im accusing anyone in the above post other than scum gangstalkers
satan loves you
edit on 12-10-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

All that’s evidence of, is you recording yourself.

As others have already said, go get some professional help. All you’re doing is feeding your delusions and making them worse.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Oh ...? Ok then.
Watch the video or do not say anything.
I dont need ats help, doctors are lying profiteers
Gangstalkers are criminaly deceiving the world
Behind it all. A organized funding program.
Using psychotronics and other tech to make health problems where there is none.

edit on 12-10-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Oh ...? Ok then.

So says quite a few who have mental health issues. It’s never their fault. It’s always something or someone else.

Seriously, get help. You need it.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Maybe you should first get evidence it's technological, before you tie evidence you don't really have to your pet-theory.
You jump to conclusion immediately aggressive, barking, without specifying who the gangstalkers are in your opinion.
That's not a common knowledge thing.
Who are they?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Oh ...? Ok then.

So says quite a few who have mental health issues. It’s never their fault. It’s always something or someone else.

Seriously, get help. You need it.
ok..i have challenge for you all.

Get a bunch of neodymium magnets or a tapeable strip magnet rolled. Put it up to your left ear. Do you feel anything pulling or moving? Any sensation.
That and my leg and shoulderblade xray is how im 110% certain im rigged to hear voices.
You get help for your skepticism.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

And all we have is your word for it.

If you have convinced yourself there’s something there and it’s metal, you can also convince yourself that there’s a pulling feeling.

BTW, no need to attack. Just get help.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And all we have is your word for it.

If you have convinced yourself there’s something there and it’s metal, you can also convince yourself that there’s a pulling feeling.

BTW, no need to attack. Just get help.

Sigh° i have doctors and prescriptions. Never has helped. What has? My own brain. Since attacking these bots hidden inside me ive heard disconnect messages, instant temporary silence. Clicks and pops in brain and neck, some on the outer part of skull under hair. Again stop telling to get help.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
"Mental health" and "Mental illness" are merely constructs set by our society by consensus. There are certain conditions of the brain that cause us to hear voices. The most common ones are negative and the voices sometimes insult, sometimes persecute, and sometimes frighten with odd warnings. Very rarely, some people hear God and angels and good things.

If you are under care and you feel under control, there is nothing wrong with sharing what you hear and what you feel you know. However, this being ATS, expect people to want concrete proof in order for your reality to be understood.

Until then, don't get upset if people feel that you are mentally ill and / or making this stuff up. According to the construct that I have been trained under, you would fall under the category of schizophrenic, garden variety type. Not a bad thing, not a good thing. It just is.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Reverbs

Oh my dearest Badass-Buttercup your original-answer just gave me an orgasm.
Stay awesome.

Psychotic hypnotic soliloquy
I wonder what your theory be?
In my own reality tree
Or did I set my sanity free
And if so why did others
...See?

edit on 12-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

That is a great question. "Why did others see?"
But as for involvement I think they're really just watching.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Doesn’t sound like you have helped yourself if you’re still having the same problems.

And no, I won’t stop telling someone who needs help to get help. That would be irresponsible on my part.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Doesn’t sound like you have helped yourself if you’re still having the same problems.

And no, I won’t stop telling someone who needs help to get help. That would be irresponsible on my part.
i want to prove my condition is not schizophrenia, what would it take beyond this thread so far, same for others. Please be specific.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I never said schizophrenia. I said mental health issues. You said you’ve been diagnosed.

But you literally say (type) everything that someone with mental health issues does. You also dismiss it and try to say it’s something else, just like someone with mental health issues.

So please, get help and keep getting help.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join