It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They tried to get me to sell my soul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
When the voices started, they played on superstition and fears. The program was of one "were going to get you" getting me scared to live anywhere. I would hear demons and devils. Spacially correct sound.

In 2010 i actually recorded a voice saying my first name in a robotic like voice.

Then i mentally attacked these voices, silently, telepathicly. They started being nice but still all voices annoy me. I started getting technical.
Then they started saying
"Sacrifice yourself to satan"

The voices over time pretended to be government, angels, demons, god, satan, the devil.

In the christian bible the "enemy" of man is an imitator.
Therefor i am fighting the enemy of man.
Mentally.

Evidence as requested:
paranormal audio youtube

Ive showed this before. A wiccan woman found this in her lockbox/diary that she claimed hadnt been opened in ages, she pulled me aside after i got out of the hospital and said she felt like i needed to see it.
She kept it but i took a picture. It relates because aliens kept making me see "red energy" saying "im making everyone sick" and within a week people started coughing alot.
The green face is me im a gemini may 22 birth. Im sad from hearing voices. Notice the red face is sickly.

Implant on shoulderblade. Xray 2014ish.

edit on 11-10-2017 by anotherside because: Add

edit on 11-10-2017 by anotherside because: Add

edit on 11-10-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Talk to a psychiatrist or a close friend. I'm not trying to discredit your story, but you want to rule out the possibility of a psychiatric concern

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I honestly wonder if you're serious about this and actually hear voices, or if you're being sarcastic. Perhaps you are using metaphor.

I mean you no disrespect, but honestly..... if you're hearing these voices.... discussing them here is not going to help you.
Should you be hearing these voices, please seek out a psychiatrist, not a psychologist. The psychiatrist can offer you medical help, and would either offer psychological therapy or refer you to a psychiatrist.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The devil is an advisary. Everyone knows someone like that. They disagree with everything you say or do.

Every sentence from their mouth begins, "Well but--"

Don't engage with the voices, you can't win.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

I honestly wonder if you're serious about this and actually hear voices, or if you're being sarcastic. Perhaps you are using metaphor.

I mean you no disrespect, but honestly..... if you're hearing these voices.... discussing them here is not going to help you.
Should you be hearing these voices, please seek out a psychiatrist, not a psychologist. The psychiatrist can offer you medical help, and would either offer psychological therapy or refer you to a psychiatrist.
i do hear voices, ive heard them randomly all morning. Im trying to show you that voices are NOT a mental disorder that is organic.
Ive heard them say "were losing our being" and "shutting off my syncopanic systems"

Im showing you all a piece of the greatest conspiracy ever..total mind domination technology.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
How much u selling it for ? E-bay must want u bad eh ..

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
How much u selling it for ? E-bay must want u bad eh ..

ive noticed when listening to music on my phone, i can leave the room and in a soundproof environment they will play the music and singing to me from the other room. Its the only thing i like about this. I want the resonance system to be bluetooth compatible.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

and your soul is gone.

so why you cry ?
edit on 11-10-2017 by MasterOfNonexistent because: edittt

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
When the voices started, they played on superstition and fears. The program was of one "were going to get you" getting me scared to live anywhere. I would hear demons and devils. Spacially correct sound.

In 2010 i actually recorded a voice saying my first name in a robotic like voice.

Then i mentally attacked these voices, silently, telepathicly. They started being nice but still all voices annoy me. I started getting technical.
Then they started saying
"Sacrifice yourself to satan"

The voices over time pretended to be government, angels, demons, god, satan, the devil.

Mentally.

Good for you maybe when your done you will fight for yourself and get some help.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

i do hear voices, ive heard them randomly all morning. Im trying to show you that voices are NOT a mental disorder that is organic.

No all you are doing is feeding your delusions.

How are trying to show us what you say you are,

everything you post shows us you are in need of change from the mental state you are in.

Only you can start to make that change, feeding these delusions only helps you get worse.

Im showing you all a piece of the greatest conspiracy ever..total mind domination technology.

Really?

How are the words you type showing us anything other than you are an unbalanced person?

Text

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yeah.

If your hearing voices.

Definitely might want to get checked out both by a doctor, and psychiatrist.

Could be mental.

Could be physical like a tumor.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

i can leave the room and in a soundproof environment they will play the music and singing to me from the other room.

what sound proof environment?

If you are showing us some great conspiracy then go in detail about the things you say.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Im trying to show you that voices are NOT a mental disorder that is organic. Ive heard them say "were losing our being" and "shutting off my syncopanic systems" Im showing you all a piece of the greatest conspiracy ever..total mind domination technology.

So having some evidence would go miles wouldn't it?

It seems you do

You got a recording of voices only you hear in your head?

Why not post it?

Then i mentally attacked these voices, silently, telepathicly. They started being nice but still all voices annoy me. I started getting technical. Then they started saying "Sacrifice yourself to satan"

So when did they try to get you to sell your soul?

What do you mean when you say You started to get technical?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Friend..... please seek help through a psychiatrist.... please.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

Friend..... please seek help through a psychiatrist.... please.
ok..calm down. I have one and she engages me with questions and says its good i have control.

As for evidence i have huge evidence, but if your only going to say its not enough, your expecting something different.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

If the church got involved the first step would automatically be a full medical and mental check up otherwise you will not get the help you need.

I suggest you stop this experiment before you fall into their trap which will lead to getting permanently injured or worse.

How long have you been hearing voices? How many voices are there?

Ask them one question.... for me.....WHAT IS MY NAME ?

Respect to you....
edit on 11-10-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Are they offering anything, or is this just pressuring you to by attrition?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

If the church got involved the first step would automatically be a full medical and mental check up otherwise you will not get the help you need.

I suggest you stop this experiment before you fall into their trap which will lead to getting permanently injured or worse.

How long have you been hearing voices? How many voices are there?

Ask them one question.... for me.....WHAT IS MY NAME ?

Respect to you....
is it david, thats the first voice i heard say.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Relook at the OP i posted audio and some evidences why i know this is not a mental health issue.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Is Ryan your name? The problem is the audio proofs nothing unless you got someone recording how you record it witnessed by sceptics with impeccable track record.
Wiccan/psychics won't be believed by any non-believer either, so you surely won't convince anyone, with a drawing or stuff like that.
Do you believe in Satan and god and all of that? What do you believe are they?

edit on 11-10-2017 by Peeple because: Auto

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join