It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They tried to get me to sell my soul

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

A spectrogram analysis shows (i drew around the sound that holds "satan loves you ryan--".)
If your not hearing the actual voice in the noise. I know how some do and some do not. You can see visually the difference between the bottom steady air conditioner noise and the voice.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

The sounds just louder than your aircon. That makes it a whisper.

I wonder who would whisper into a recording device to make it look like real voices? Oh yes. Ryan would.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I never said schizophrenia. I said mental health issues. You said you’ve been diagnosed.

But you literally say (type) everything that someone with mental health issues does. You also dismiss it and try to say it’s something else, just like someone with mental health issues.

So please, get help and keep getting help.
i get frustrated on my threads because people parrot getting help i dont need it. You guys assume a #load without knowing me. Participate in conversation, ask questions like "how do you think the technnology works?" Or something.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The sounds just louder than your aircon. That makes it a whisper.

I wonder who would whisper into a recording device to make it look like real voices? Oh yes. Ryan would.
i didnt whisper, now your slandering me. Go enjoy your walmart giftcard.
edit on 12-10-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Tell me terrydon, do you recreate by hand gesturing for gift cards with a secret group?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Why would I ask about made up technology?

Go whisper some more, record it, then come back and tell us you’ve “recorded more voices”. Or, get some help.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

No, I don’t. Mainly because we don’t have Walmart in the UK.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Why would I ask about made up technology?

Go whisper some more, record it, then come back and tell us you’ve “recorded more voices”. Or, get some help.
so your like a family member..everything on the web is somehow from fakers? I know someone in the uk, i was a scout, got to travel there.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

i get frustrated on my threads because people parrot getting help i dont need it. You guys assume a #load without knowing me. Participate in conversation, ask questions like "how do you think the technnology works?" Or something.

The onus is on the OP to talk about such things. If you have knowledge of alien technology, or a theory about how it works, it would make a much better thread if you shared that. Remember what I said about mental illness being by consensus. So people WILL assume.

Whatever knowledge you have, feel free to share it, to share what you think, and how it has affected you. Never ask other members to validate you or your experiences, you will always be sorely disappointed.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

So now you’re putting words in my mouth.

Kind of like how you put your voice on the recording

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

This is me saying "im whispering" while whispering holdin the phone in the same spot near my ear.

This not me whispering but a hovering noise amplified in a bubble slightly my human throat cannot produce that. Sorry i just proved im not hoaxing anything.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Sorry i just proved im not hoaxing anything.

No you didn’t.

What you DID prove is there are 2 different recordings, nothing else.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

No you didn’t.

ok but this is my last response to you, keep being a skeptic.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

edit on 12-10-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

Im so honest i admit to copy and pasting this.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

No you didn’t.

ok but this is my last response to you, keep being a skeptic.

Run away from the truth then. But don’t forget.....

Get some help.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
As many know, save terrydon and a few others who like someone i know personaly can never be wrong and only their opinions matter. I and millions of others experience voices, severe pains, paranormal feelings and dreams..even objects moving, removed, or changed.

I have done investigations since my cigarrette tubes started being crushed/flipped in the box. I attribute that haunting to a crystal i got from a wiccans power bowl.

above human hearing from in ear

Now the above video shows that some kind of tx tech is in some or all of our ears, either by abduction, quantum rewriting of some kind, beam technology or nanos that build.

The sounds i published were recorded using noises they typicaly come out of for me such as air conditioner noise and refridgerators.

He uses no noise but sticks a microphone in his ear to capture the signal which coincidently sounds like a cocophony of voices.

So no im not suffering mental anguish, or searching for an answer. Im warning you there is mass deception occuring. And its inside us hiding. Capable of very scary things.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I don't know about all that.. you sound so sure, but you can't be sure what this is all about.

Funny just yesterday a pen just randomly hit the floor beside me. I had to stifle my giggle because it was just funny.. nothing in my room here is off the ground so there is no surface to fall from..

It punctuated the silence so perfectly.

5 years ago it would have startled me. I guess I'm jaded because now I just smile.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Participate in conversation, ask questions like "how do you think the technnology works?" Or something.

That has been tried.

You reply by asking posters to ask questions again instead of just answering or saying you don't know.

You make up crap like this

Look i have been trying to satisfy your interest in this, i wont answer questions which reveal personal info.

No one ever asked any that would reveal info that is more personal than info you yourself have provided without anyone asking.

I asked if you were 21 or 27 in the year you mentioned.

This is what I think you think is asking a personal question, yet you tell us your name.

i didnt whisper, now your slandering me.

No its called logic and reason.

Anyone that reads your claim and listens to the recording will suggest its you as being their first rational suggestion.

keep being a skeptic.

Its not being skeptical.

You give 2 recordings, its not proof that it is or isn't you but there are 2 recordings.

Just like the first recording as you claim is a voice is as mush evidence that its your voice.

So no im not suffering mental anguish, or searching for an answer.

really?

Im warning you there is mass deception occuring.

Um yes, I know, I am interacting with a deceived individual, I have trying to tell you.

And its inside us hiding. Capable of very scary things.

Yes, its not Technology but your own psyche that is inside and can be the scariest thing a human can experience.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Participate in conversation, ask questions like "how do you think the technnology works?" Or something.

That has been tried.

You reply by asking posters to ask questions again instead of just answering or saying you don't know.

You make up crap like this

Look i have been trying to satisfy your interest in this, i wont answer questions which reveal personal info.

No one ever asked any that would reveal info that is more personal than info you yourself have provided without anyone asking.

I asked if you were 21 or 27 in the year you mentioned.

This is what I think you think is asking a personal question, yet you tell us your name.

i didnt whisper, now your slandering me.

No its called logic and reason.

Anyone that reads your claim and listens to the recording will suggest its you as being their first rational suggestion.

keep being a skeptic.

Its not being skeptical.

You give 2 recordings, its not proof that it is or isn't you but there are 2 recordings.

Just like the first recording as you claim is a voice is as mush evidence that its your voice.

So no im not suffering mental anguish, or searching for an answer.

really?

Im warning you there is mass deception occuring.

Um yes, I know, I am interacting with a deceived individual, I have trying to tell you.

And its inside us hiding. Capable of very scary things.

Yes, its not Technology but your own psyche that is inside and can be the scariest thing a human can experience.

I was 33 when stalking started, voices went full blast shortly after.
I think the tech is nano sized to micro sized and placed at key locations of body to resonate bio information and an external method quantumy reads all or almost all of thought and motion.

I have mentally tested the voices, i can get them to stop using vocal effects and say things in a normal voice like "dangit, he figured it out".
edit on 16-10-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join