It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New vegas shooting video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Since this video has either been spliced together or a portion has been edited out (about the 2:02 mark), it's not that helpful with regard to determining the number of possible shooters.

I wish it was one continuous video.

I watched both of these videos yesterday. They are 2 separate videos. The first part of this video, the guy exited and walked all the way around the fence perimeter continuously video taping. He was headed back to his hotel. It was amazing that it did include all of the shooting from beginning to end! Just have to remember which thread it was shared in.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If it was a conspiracy. If. They were pros. So coridinated firing to cover the amount of shooters is certainly not impossible.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Those gunshots do overlap. What makes you say they don't? it's as clear as day that they overlap. I doubt that guy did it himself... reason being when the second set of bullets start, the guy with the cam suddenly jolts to the left as if the gun is being fired from a different spot.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Multiple gunners can practice shooting with stop watches and audible signals in ear pieces. If this was a conspiracy it was incredibly well planned.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Found what I believe is the full unedited footage from the first part of this video. 15:45 minutes worth. Definitely an interesting footage of all the shooting as the guy makes his way back to his hotel.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
If anyone thinks it's one shooter
please listen to literally anyone's
recording at the concert. There are so many at this
point . There is audio analysis of the weapon
which clearly shows that the main weapon
was an M249, and literally can NOT be a slip stock.
youtube "Las Vegas M249 ".

If i could embed it I would.
It's certainly important enough to take a listen
if someone hasn't. It's clear as day as a matter of fact
i wonder when the media will have to admit it
was a military full auto belt fed M249.

I have no doubts...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I heard what sounds to me like cracks of a sniper first too...but I'm no expert by any means but that's how it sounds to my untrained ear, then the semi started. I've been saying for days that there was a sniper somewhere around. There has been posted a video by Scott Binsack which gives an entirely different close up view of other possibilities. Well worth a watch as in it he explores around the Mandalay Bay Hotel and more interestingly across the road where the festival was held and puts forward an interesting theory regarding the actual location of the gunMEN
Scott Binsack

Interesting! IF he is right, then his comparison to the Oswald set-up at the end of his video is worthy of consideration..

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

He broke out two windows, and they faced different directions sort of. So my guess would be two guns two different windows . Or he could have gone back and forth, that accounts for the pauses, that and reloading, although I am sure he had plenty of guns loaded. I am almost certain that he acted alone.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
In my opinion, the location of the "Belt Fed M 240" machine gun was actually low, and accounted for the majority of head shots. If I were a detective, I would scour the area of "Mandalay Place", especially, the roof.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

It's hard to be certain of this one.

Which alone makes it more conspiratorial

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Note I'm not talking about there not being a 'second gun' audio sample in the stream.

I'm talking about overlapping CLIPS in a audio/video editor to produce that waveform and its STRANGE drop in ambient noise (the solid 'blob' across the center line, whereas the needle like spikes ares the actual gunshots.

The odd drop in audio during the 'second gun' event, coupled with the REALLY odd way it fades up back into the 'first gun', is seriously bizarre especially on account that the frequency of the rate of gunfire they're perfectly syncronized THE ONE into the second BACK INTO THE ONE. But the amplitude while its happening now thats stunning.

In an editor, and I'd expect the same in real life, you double the sources of noise and the amplitude across that portion should be greater, not less.

NOW MAYBE there's something like noise cancelling going on, MAYBE. But that's who knows.

Your task now is finding clips that have that same audio event and comparing them.

And finding actual EYEwitness accounts, not that they had the impression of multiple shooters in all of the chaos, but that they actually saw a dude no where near the shooters room 'platforms'.

And in all of these tapes the legitimacy of the original uploaders is the question. What the people who shot them say about it ought to be the question, not what internet peoples impressions of what 'might be' in the tapes after the fact. Once stuff is online you can do anything to it. You can go right now with an app on your phone and take one of those videos and inserts a rather impressive flying saucer coming down into that crowd, for example.

Enjoy.

Note I'm not a "Skepti-Nazi', I only tell it like I see it / it is.

edit on 9-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm astounded at the people who pull out their phones while they're being fired on. That said, I don't believe a senior citizen pulled this off. Maybe elderly billionaires planned it but a wrinkled up old bean pole sure didn't carry it out.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Lee Harvey Oswald was an assassin.

You got the name jumbled bud.
edit on 1092017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Found what I believe is the full unedited footage from the first part of this video. 15:45 minutes worth. Definitely an interesting footage of all the shooting as the guy makes his way back to his hotel.

HOAX!

The original tape audio is totally different than the OP video (after the 2/5 point in this area I screenshot):

Blue is the OP. Red is the source.

The part where '2 guns are firing', with the crazy audio leveling issue, is that last big amplitude blip to the far right.

[Work done in Vegas video editor.]

Which makes sense as given the camera persons position, the amplitude shouldnt have been peak every time the gun(s) fire, which I dont even think it does at the very beginning.

Now you guys might go see what else is in the hoaxers channel and consider all that material to be bunk BS as well...

HOAX!
edit on 9-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

He was only sixty three not ninety three. My husband is sixty five and jogs three times a week. He was a cabinet maker his whole life. Lots of lifting and stuff. You must be very young to think sixty three is over the hill.
These are the active, newly retired now I can play all day generation not the sit down in my library and smoke a pipe generation. ( well depends on what's in the pipe but. Oh and that you live where it's legal..) Trust me the sixties are the new forties except we don't have to get up and go to work every day.
This guy was no armchair slouch either. Not to defend the murderous bastard of course. Just defending us sixty somethings.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

If it was a conspiracy. If. They were pros. So coridinated firing to cover the amount of shooters is certainly not impossible.

Coordinated firing is one thing. Getting both guns to cycle in perfect time with each other over an extended period (and even more so if using bumpfire stocks)... well, that might be closer to miraculous, no matter how good the people operating them.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: megabogie

He was only sixty three not ninety three. My husband is sixty five and jogs three times a week. He was a cabinet maker his whole life. Lots of lifting and stuff. You must be very young to think sixty three is over the hill.
These are the active, newly retired now I can play all day generation not the sit down in my library and smoke a pipe generation. ( well depends on what's in the pipe but. Oh and that you live where it's legal..) Trust me the sixties are the new forties except we don't have to get up and go to work every day.
This guy was no armchair slouch either. Not to defend the murderous bastard of course. Just defending us sixty somethings.

So you were proud of Stephen Paddock and his ability to weld the rifles and lug those ammo boxes? I mean not defending a killer just their killer physical attributes...for a 60 year old..

Got it.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Sure. But we were talking about the anomalies.

Entry wounds etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I may be missing it, but it just seemed like two different audible shots. (hate to bring up movies as they aren't good for anything but entertainment) but when you hear M-16 fire and then a bigger weapon, like a SAW, there is a difference in the tone, depth and all that. Could be due to all sorts of things, and may not be what I think I heard, but it was different enough that I could tell something was off. (might be me that's off)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I've pulled targets in the service a few times. You sit a few feet below where the rounds are hitting. I know what bullets sound like going by.

I was also unlucky enough to nearly get shot at a rifle range by people who were using AR-15 rifles and squeezing off rounds as fast as they could. They didn't know I was down range. One, I swear, went a few inches in front of my face. I could actually feel the air from it. Other where kicking up dirt around me.

That was two guns. To try to hypothesize weird acoustic affects, bullet sonic booms, etc is plain stupid. It was more than a single gun.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join