It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New vegas shooting video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: comawhite12
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Where's the bump fire AK to compare?
IT wasn't an M240.
I'm not saying it was only a belt fed machine gun. I suspect the belt fed was on the roof of the "Mandalay Place", and the clip fed rifles were on the roof of the Mandalay Bay, just as one of the witnesses said during the shooting.

But your right in using a AK in the simulation.

Added: There probably a bit player in the 32 floor room, but he didn't do the majority of the shooting. IMHO
edit on AMTuesdayTuesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10109 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

edit on AMTuesdayTuesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10109 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

edit on AMTuesdayTuesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago13109 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'll take a stab at this. Something that is scary in it's own right. It's why celebrity matters to politicians and financial elite. They know something the average person does not. People unknowingly become their celebrities, like you become the actor in a movie. Not sure how to explain it but see if you can step outside yourself when you are really, deeply, emotionally into a movie, song, religious book, etc. People become what they are tied to emotionally and never know it.

So to my point. If the people on stage were mowed down it would be much more personal to a lot of people and have a different effect. As it is these are anonymous people to most of us (don't get triggered SJW's) so it is abstracted from our lives. Makes it much easier to judge in a disconnected sense. If you celebrity of choice got mowed down then it is much like yourself taking the bullet and an entirely different response.

And why this is scary is it shows a much higher level of awareness at play. A government awareness or higher. Some really dirty crap is starting to go down and people are none the wiser.

People here on ATS have mocked me for the cattle comparison and tptb as the herdsmen but back up and look at the grand picture. For them it is easy to be a prophet when you control the outcome by making the cattle choose between three gates and one has wolves staring out and the other is pitch black. Then there is the one they knew you would take all along. You see what looks like open field.

So that is why the celebrities get to exit stage left. Rock on Ariana Grande (I don't like her music, to old, just a footnote).

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Perhaps a better question is to ask why was the band was spared. One tends to think of the battaclan in Paris, remember that?

The band would have made a better target being all lit up with lights etc.

how could the bloke/s 30+ stories up in the hotel see the concert goers when they are mostly in the dark, from that far away?

I dont know, but did the concert start before dark, just on dark, or after dark?

if he just got mad at the noise then why not shoot at the band?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
And for those trying to play the echo and ricochet card. How can bullet sonic booms (never ever head any sonic booms when I was immediately downrange of bullets flying at me), echos, or ricochets when the pops are at different rates of fire. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
He knows the Stargate will open soon and he can go home. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Did you know Forest Whitaker was in Cairo on Oct 1st? Posted photos online in the afternoon of oct 1st:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That looked very contrived.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think you are hearing closer bullets and possibly He is shooting 2 different guns at times.Is kind of strange though.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
I think you are hearing closer bullets and possibly He is shooting 2 different guns at times.Is kind of strange though.

I doubt he's shooting 2 different guns at the same time... its difficult enough to shoot one automatic on full pelt, anyway dont you need to hold those rifles with 2 hands?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Where are the muzzle flashes?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Does a flash suppressor dampen the sound!? Or did he use two different rounds?

I read two airplanes at the local airport had rounds shot in fuel tanks. Was that possible from that hotel?

Anyone see a guest list to hotel yet?

a reply to: CynConcepts

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
How about paddock was highrollin as usual, goes back to his room, finds his weapons that were brought by X ,gets shot by X and then X shoots up the crowd.
Leaving paddock as a patsy and waits for the headlines.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Lol, flash suppressor not sound suppressor. Those are called silencers.

originally posted by: Johnathanandheather
Does a flash suppressor dampen the sound!? Or did he use two different rounds?

I read two airplanes at the local airport had rounds shot in fuel tanks. Was that possible from that hotel?

Anyone see a guest list to hotel yet?

a reply to: CynConcepts

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ever shot an automatic weapon? It's hard enough to keep it on target at 100 yards much less the distance involved. Granted he had a big target but you have to focus to keep them in the same area. And bi-pods were used to help the accuracy. Meaning, somebody likely had both hands firmly on the weapon and a good "cheek weld" to help stabilize it.

Just saying from my experience in the military.

originally posted by: Jobeycool

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I've just read on another post that firecrackers were set off about the same time as the automatic started firing which brings me to now question those cracks we hear after the first volley of fire and before the second volley.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join