It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New vegas shooting video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I remember seeing the LVPD helicopter flying around the hotel for about 10 minutes after it started. IDK if it was a police or a sheriff's helicopter but I've never seen one without a spotlight on them (and video recording). I've seen the helicopter spotlights in person from as close as 1/2 mile and it is BRIGHT! Also, has anyone seen the new toys all the police have gotten over the last decade, especially when it comes to LIGHTS (look in their trunk or even emergency bar on roof)? SWAT would have some kind of spotllight or even a cruiser light, a portable spot light!!!

I can buy a $10 1/2 milllion candle power light that would have lit up his room like sunrise - but the entire LVPD never shown a light on his position? No one filmed it?

Where is the video from the helicopter?

We have never seen this man with a gun in his hand.
We have never seen anyone fire a shot.

More questions that SHOULDN'T be questions. It feels like a bad screen play being passed off as reality.

Where are the officer camera's on SWAT? We have them of all these people being shot in their cars, on the road, etc. Are you telling me that they didn't film this?

WTF?

This is so bad in so many ways.

edit on 10 9 2017 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I wonder if it's not the sweeping of the barrel. Something like the Doppler Effect.

I don't think that's likely, the concert area in the main seems to have been the target, a sweep of the barrel is likely to have been fairly minimal at the distance and view that was available.
Also, that video that DigginFoTroof posted, that's definitely a light weapon in those first very few rounds, that same sound can be heard in the OP's video albeit clearer, the other much deeper, and where the heavier sound is also prominent. As for camera stereo effects, probably near non-existant for the range given.

I still think overall, that we need to wait for more information to be given, and if it's not, then there is something wrong with the information as it stands.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
But you have to think about the pure insanity of it. Could it be one guy who liked to lay low and keep to himself thought this would be a great way to go out? A guy that was living a life that many of us would like to have. Doesn't add up to me.

Back years ago I was the only person in my unit that had the right security credentials to be around certain operations. I would be witness to some things and come back to the states and see it played down by the news or they would say it did even exist. It made me question the reality of our daily lives. It made me wonder how much propaganda I had been digesting before as truth. We are like cattle and you don't spook the cattle because you need them to produce.

But I learned something back then from it. You want to know what an current agenda is then just look inward at your own feelings. It is very very likely they meant you to feel that way. Herded like cattle where choices aren't really choices.

And here's my take on this.

This nation of people is becoming aware (finally thank God) that something is not quite right. Something is major wrong. Unfortunately people are still very willing to be divided and to fight one another. But I think they are worried they will lose control and we will wholesale reject any truth they try to force feed us. They will burn it all to the ground before they will let us be free.

As this happens more and more dramatic efforts will be made to have us beg them to protect us. And they don't mind how many of us has to make that sacrifice.

I also can't help but think how pleased Hillary Clinton must be. So many of those deplorables (Hillary sarcasm) ran in fear and died. Giving her the opportunity to burst out the gate with her (or maybe not her) gun control agenda.

I also wonder if we are not being lead down the same road as Syria and other "revolution" nations. Rule by ruin.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

He broke out two windows, and they faced different directions sort of. So my guess would be two guns two different windows . Or he could have gone back and forth, that accounts for the pauses, that and reloading, although I am sure he had plenty of guns loaded. I am almost certain that he acted alone.

I dont think he was alone... not after watching a few vids of the incident.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

With the audio in this one being FAKE, and the strobe light videos being nothing, what else is there?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Which channel is a hoax?? The one I posted a vid from in my op or the other one CynConcepts posted?

Sorry but I don't have the patience to scour loads of vids on youtube referring to this you write: Your task now is finding clips that have that same audio event and comparing them.

Too many vids on yt of the event.

As to your reply on my earlier post to you. Thanks for the input.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi
I've pulled targets in the service a few times. You sit a few feet below where the rounds are hitting. I know what bullets sound like going by.

I was also unlucky enough to nearly get shot at a rifle range by people who were using AR-15 rifles and squeezing off rounds as fast as they could. They didn't know I was down range. One, I swear, went a few inches in front of my face. I could actually feel the air from it. Other where kicking up dirt around me.

That was two guns. To try to hypothesize weird acoustic affects, bullet sonic booms, etc is plain stupid. It was more than a single gun.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

With the audio in this one being FAKE, and the strobe light videos being nothing, what else is there?

What part of the video audio is fake, any or all?

As for the 'strobe light' has anybody seen the same type of thing on the 32nd floor since the police have said that once they blew an opening into the room the alarms went off for that floor and the LED's were flashing like mad making the whole thing surreal in the room...and presumably the guy was dead at that time, yet and all, there is this same effect, that people would say was only seen, and on video, somewhere just above the balcony area?
edit on 9-10-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The OP video that the supposed multiple shooters is bunk.

I explained in detail. It was so screamingly obvious to me after I saw the waveform that I had to see it through, and the second video posted its audio actually adds up, is more complete, and the one you encountered in the OP is a total farce.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is a losing battle as more and more footage becomes available
it only adds credence to more shooters. It's going to snowball.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

There's a camera pointing downwards from the top of mandalay hotel overlooking the area beneath... I wonder where that footage is? Also, you're right about the spotlights from the copter, usually they are pointing right at the source

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So are we going to see the body cam's of SWAT? What about the "entire floor" that was cleared - where are those people? Why did none of them talk to the news, except the one Aussie. That is a BIG floor and they only have one interview (by an international paper/station)?? That doesn't make sense.

So are we going to see the body cam footage from the breach or the clearing of the different floors? They were in the building for an hour before going in. I would hope that all that money spent on body cam's is being used correctly. I would assume that this would warrant turning it on - heck, they do it for a traffic ticket.

When they were trying to determine what floor, why no spotlights on the building?

It seems that with all the oddities with Charlottesville (there is strong evidence to question MUCH of the video of the ramming) incidnet, that there isn't even time to investigate that before "something else" happens that is even worse. It seems that people thought there was enough wrong with charlottesville to not beleive the "main story" that now there has to be something bigger and they are trying to make there no room to question, but all they have left is room for question.

Would a judge convict someone of shooting if no one saw anyone with a gun, no one saw shots fired, the perp can't speak for theirselves, there is no appearant motive, there is no "manifesto" or clear reasoning, etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There's a camera pointing downwards from the top of mandalay hotel overlooking the area beneath... I wonder where that footage is? Also, you're right about the spotlights from the copter, usually they are pointing right at the source

Yeah and many squad cars have super bright tactical lights either in their trunk, mounted on their light bar, side of the car, etc. Even in a little podunk town of 3,000 people our cop's have stuff like that. LVPD is well funded I'm sure and I'm sure they have this stuff.

They had armored personel carriers there with huge light bars on the top. SWAT has spot lights as well. There is a police vehicle outfitter in our county and they install all the electronics (light bars, spots, radios, etc) and from what I've seen, there are some pretty wicked bright spot lights sold to police departments with the new digital LED lights. That hotel should have been light up unless they were afraid the lights would have been a target - but if that is the case, then the concert should be liable for putting the spotlight on the crowd while there was open fire. That seemed setup to me - It was totally dark (their eyes were adjusted to being in the dark) and they could have gotten out w/o any spotlights on them. That part seemed like it was planned.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
OP video (duration 4:50) posted Oct 7, 2017:
youtu.be...

'Full Length' video (duration 15:45) posted Oct 5, 2017:
www.youtube.com...

OP video has FAKE HOAX audio:

See how the ambient noise level cuts out during the odd sounding gunfire:

Not that I have a degree in 'accoustical engineering' or whatever, but that just doesnt add up me if this is supposed to be unedited audio.

In my other posts in this thread I detailed how I suspected it was fake by seeing the waveform and understanding how in a video editor the clips crossfade when you overlap them, which half ass work would produce that bizarre waveform that makes no sense, and detailed how to repeat the same end results using two different sound sources from that night.(amongst other argument for how this clip STINKS of BS)

Then the second video was posted and confirmed my suspicion...

The original tape audio is totally different than the OP video (after the 2/5 point in this area I screenshot):

Blue is the OP. Red is the source.

The part where '2 guns are firing', with the crazy audio leveling issue, is that last big amplitude blip to the far right.

Which makes sense as given the camera persons position, the amplitude shouldnt have been peak every time the gun(s) fire, which I dont even think it does at the very beginning.

HOAX!

It's bunk man it happens its not a big deal unless people see it in passing and leave thinking it wasnt.

I'm all for a good conspiracy/theory, but this was a maximum tragic event it just happened and should not be pure entertainment like this damn hoaxer that made that clip.
edit on 9-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The OP video that the supposed multiple shooters is bunk.

I explained in detail. It was so screamingly obvious to me after I saw the waveform that I had to see it through, and the second video posted its audio actually adds up, is more complete, and the one you encountered in the OP is a total farce.

Ok, so I checked another video on the channel:

This is odd but real. Odd because those people are standing there looking about and not ducking down or running. Its gunfire coming their way.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The cop cars never even pulled up around there. They were blocks away hiding behind roadblock squad cars no where near the hot zone. Even after at least 10 minutes in as seen in the taxi driver video.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I don't think it was two guns at the 4min mark. I think your hearing the shots then the impacts on the blacktop close by and more shots but aimed further away. Those impacts are not heard. Kinda of like spray and pray but aimed at different locations. BTW I hate that S.O.B! I'd kill him myself if I could have.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yeah and many squad cars have super bright tactical lights either in their trunk, mounted on their light bar, side of the car, etc. Even in a little podunk town of 3,000 people our cop's have stuff like that. LVPD is well funded I'm sure and I'm sure they have this stuff.

They had armored personel carriers there with huge light bars on the top. SWAT has spot lights as well. There is a police vehicle outfitter in our county and they install all the electronics (light bars, spots, radios, etc) and from what I've seen, there are some pretty wicked bright spot lights sold to police departments with the new digital LED lights. That hotel should have been light up unless they were afraid the lights would have been a target - but if that is the case, then the concert should be liable for putting the spotlight on the crowd while there was open fire. That seemed setup to me - It was totally dark (their eyes were adjusted to being in the dark) and they could have gotten out w/o any spotlights on them. That part seemed like it was planned.

na, forget what i said here.
edit on CDTMon, 09 Oct 2017 18:12:20 -05000000003106x120x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spit69

Not likely.

When you zoom in the tims scale, there's a significant time delay between the point of origin and the impact zone. In fact for this specific clip its about as far away as any. 'You never hear the bullet that kills you', as they say. Yet in the suspect portion of the clip the there's a shift in amplitude but not (audible gunshot) frequency.

On eof the biggest tell tale signs is the gunfire sounds like its right over head, when that guy over 1000' feet away, and sure enough it jumps right out at you looking at the waveform. Note how IN THE RED REGION the gun shot spikes in the graph dont hit peak (the top and bottom of the image) at all, but IN THE BLUE REGION the portion at the end were supposedly there's multiple shooters nearly every single shot peaks and when zoomed how I have it here it looks like a SOLID mass across there:

That's just not how it would record at that range, it wouldnt be a solid peak unless the shooting was right near or right overhead of the microphone, and yet play the clip the people are running towards the camera and what THOUSANDS of people would have seen a shooter if he was anywhere near that point of exit.

And here's another angle for this idea that shooters were in the crowd: sure not many clips of the window scene during the shooting. The range was far when most cameras where phone (great digital sensors a lot of them but NO glass optics or special night circuits in hardly a single one of them out there), that big strip of spotlight across the side of the building would have been blinding, so at that range with crappy camera optics int he dark with those big spotlights its no wonder we cant see the shooter up there. But down on the ground if there was a guy mowing people down there'd be videos, many videos, an event like that.

edit on 9-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

That is exactly what has bothered me that night. I live in a place where helicopters search for folks in mountain preserve. If someone is firing shots how are there no spot lights on MB at least we could put this to rest seeing some video which shows gun fire and broken windows. For a week now I have waited for that image clearly showing something coming from that floor. There is video looking straight at hotel and no muzzle fire no spot lights. It's messed up.
edit on 9-10-2017 by Ash614 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join