It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New vegas shooting video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But the one in my op is from 2 different sources.

The shots in the second half of my op are from 2 different points. a lot of people commenting the same on YT.

the 15 min vid doesn't show the second part of the vid in the op, so how can you say 'fake'? You aren't comparing the second part to anything.
edit on CDTMon, 09 Oct 2017 18:17:58 -05000000003106x158x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I forgot to ask: why were the stage lights left on?? Gave the shooter clear view of people. Could have been left on so concertgoers could see their way out or see where to run but the shooter could see much better too

I've worked lighting for many events and it's standard practice to turn off stage lights and turn on house lights in the case of any emergency. In this case the "house lights" are actually bright white lights pointed toward the audience. In most cases, this is the best thing to do as it allows people to see their way out. In this particular case, it may have actually been harmful as it allowed the shooter(s) to better see their targets.

Nonetheless, it is standard practice, not likely some attempt to increase the carnage.
edit on 10/9/17 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Did you know Forest Whitaker was in Cairo on Oct 1st? Posted photos online in the afternoon of oct 1st:

edit on CDTMon, 09 Oct 2017 18:48:30 -05000000003106x130x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

In that one the whole time it sure likes like the window is blown out, a light is on inside there, about where the 'front' window he blew out was, the whole time.

Because no one could actually see a shooter would explain a lot.

Also if anyone ever been to a concert, its CRAM PACKED up front around the stage so its not like it could even clear right out.

Then if the logic was to stay down, seems logical, but death from above they were screwed trying out that policy.

This kooky stuff on this case it keeps proving kooky. You want to find a conspiracy look into who this guy was, or if you just want entertainment well keep playing these clips of this barrels of blood and guts massacre. Youtube is the new Faces of Death, of course.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

He calls it "new HD footage' like its some new video.

Anyways, what opened up with in here I pointed out about the bizarre waveform, I stand by it.

So now there's a second video out there one would have to compare.

Argh.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

10-4, but the bullet sounds like a firecracker alsmost as it goes by ya at 1200 feet a second or more....sonic boom, huh!!

idk if that's the waveform.......but it's possibly the sound on the video of most recent

edit on 9-10-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the illuminati card game showing trump and "enough is enough"? It says his snipers will drop you at any time.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I don't see any flashes in that video though from the automatic... do you?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I imagine they didnt use spotlights because that is one big visible target to a shooter with automatic weapons.

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

a reply to: DigginFoTroof

There's a camera pointing downwards from the top of mandalay hotel overlooking the area beneath... I wonder where that footage is? Also, you're right about the spotlights from the copter, usually they are pointing right at the source

Yeah and many squad cars have super bright tactical lights either in their trunk, mounted on their light bar, side of the car, etc. Even in a little podunk town of 3,000 people our cop's have stuff like that. LVPD is well funded I'm sure and I'm sure they have this stuff.

They had armored personel carriers there with huge light bars on the top. SWAT has spot lights as well. There is a police vehicle outfitter in our county and they install all the electronics (light bars, spots, radios, etc) and from what I've seen, there are some pretty wicked bright spot lights sold to police departments with the new digital LED lights. That hotel should have been light up unless they were afraid the lights would have been a target - but if that is the case, then the concert should be liable for putting the spotlight on the crowd while there was open fire. That seemed setup to me - It was totally dark (their eyes were adjusted to being in the dark) and they could have gotten out w/o any spotlights on them. That part seemed like it was planned.

edit on 9-10-2017 by worsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
none of those windows open...the only windows broken out are the two in the shooters suite

originally posted by: caterpillage
Left a weapon on automatic shooting at the door?

I don't think it works like auto pilot.

I've watched many films I know. ha ha. But is it not possible? That would give the shooters time to abseil out the window into a window below. Oh dear... movie time again.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You kind of already did with the whole "Left the gun on automatic by taping the trigger down" line of thought.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Where's the bump fire AK to compare?
IT wasn't an M240.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Again I'll repeat, why would Paddock who had been buying guns for over 20yrs (apparently) be selling or dealing with guns registered in his own name purchased from legitimate gun dealers where there is a paper trail? Makes no sense no black market dealer or CIA operative would be dealing their own registered weapons

And if the scenario went down as you allege, why on earth would some disgruntled buyer or the CIA/FBI or anyone else for that matter, decide to turn on a ground of concert goers? For a laugh? This wasn't a spur of the moment mass murder, it was planned and executed, some might say, in a very professional manner.

If anything, think a Fast and Furious ATF type operation where he may have been involved with to set him up as a patsy.

Some murky sinister “government” agents tell him, we need a legit guy to but guns.

Think two GREAT Robert Redford movies, Sneakers, Three days of the Condor.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The video is damning evidence to any single shooter story, as
there is clearly two and probably more shooters. I detected
handgun fire as well. What creeps.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Actually, he bought the 33 guns in the last 12 months.

Las Vegas shooter bought 33 guns in last 12 months

So he bought some 20 years back, and then in the past 12 months bought 33 rifles.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

New video of vegas shooting been uploaded. I think this one it sounds like shots coming from 2 different areas around the 4 minute mark. Definite 2 guns being fired. And at the beginning a sniper rifle is being fired by the sounds of it before the automatic starts. I wonder if the guy on the stage was the first target?

I have a theory on Paddock aswell. I think he was set-up for a delivery of weapons to someone or maybe more than 1 other person. He bought these weapons up to the room. He was gonna do a deal but instead got shot by whoever was there who then went on to shoot those people at the concert... somehow they escaped the room and left a weapon on automatic shooting at the door (I rem seeing an automatic on the hallway floor near the door to the room). I'm thinking maybe these guys had police uniform/army uniform and were able to mix in with the rest when they arrived and then slowly get out of there.

I forgot to ask: why were the stage lights left on?? Gave the shooter clear view of people. Could have been left on so concertgoers could see their way out or see where to run but the shooter could see much better too

Perhaps a better question is to ask why was the band was spared. One tends to think of the battaclan in Paris, remember that?

The band would have made a better target being all lit up with lights etc.

how could the bloke/s 30+ stories up in the hotel see the concert goers when they are mostly in the dark, from that far away?

I dont know, but did the concert start before dark, just on dark, or after dark?

if he just got mad at the noise then why not shoot at the band?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Gotta lot of doubts about all the discussion of what type of gun it is, where the bullets struck, seems like a lot of distraction to me.

i would have thought the important thing is were there two shooters or more or only the one?

suggest those doing this distraction are paid people. why would they need to be used?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
none of those windows open...the only windows broken out are the two in the shooters suite

originally posted by: caterpillage
Left a weapon on automatic shooting at the door?

I don't think it works like auto pilot.

I've watched many films I know. ha ha. But is it not possible? That would give the shooters time to abseil out the window into a window below. Oh dear... movie time again.

Some of the windows do open outwards actually. I read it somewhere

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I do think the intended first target was the singer on stage with the first sounds of gunfire but the shoot missed... the band got off stage, that's when the guy/s started shooting into the crowd. Or maybe it was intended that way so the spotlights would come on to light up the crowd??

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I found this video to be very informative.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join