It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New vegas shooting video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

New video of vegas shooting been uploaded. I think this one it sounds like shots coming from 2 different areas around the 4 minute mark. Definite 2 guns being fired. And at the beginning a sniper rifle is being fired by the sounds of it before the automatic starts. I wonder if the guy on the stage was the first target?

I have a theory on Paddock aswell. I think he was set-up for a delivery of weapons to someone or maybe more than 1 other person. He bought these weapons up to the room. He was gonna do a deal but instead got shot by whoever was there who then went on to shoot those people at the concert... somehow they escaped the room and left a weapon on automatic shooting at the door (I rem seeing an automatic on the hallway floor near the door to the room). I'm thinking maybe these guys had police uniform/army uniform and were able to mix in with the rest when they arrived and then slowly get out of there.

I forgot to ask: why were the stage lights left on?? Gave the shooter clear view of people. Could have been left on so concertgoers could see their way out or see where to run but the shooter could see much better too
edit on CDTMon, 09 Oct 2017 10:39:29 -05000000003110x129x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Either that or Paddock was a patsy a la Harvey Lee Oswald.
edit on 10/9/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Left a weapon on automatic shooting at the door?

I don't think it works like auto pilot.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Either that or Paddock was a patsy a la Harvey Lee Oswald.

I think that should read Lee Harvey Oswald . Or did I miss something ?
So Paddock was a Russian Operative ?
Or gun running for ISIS ?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sorry, lost me at the last part there. How would one go about leaving "a weapon on automatic shooting at the door?" I don't think automatics do what you think they do. Not to mention that nothing he had was technically anything but lightly "modified" (and I use that term loosely; SlidFire stocks) semiautomatics that I've seen. Maybe I read that wrong, though.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Left a weapon on automatic shooting at the door?

I don't think it works like auto pilot.

I've watched many films I know. ha ha. But is it not possible? That would give the shooters time to abseil out the window into a window below. Oh dear... movie time again.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Again I'll repeat, why would Paddock who had been buying guns for over 20yrs (apparently) be selling or dealing with guns registered in his own name purchased from legitimate gun dealers where there is a paper trail? Makes no sense no black market dealer or CIA operative would be dealing their own registered weapons

And if the scenario went down as you allege, why on earth would some disgruntled buyer or the CIA/FBI or anyone else for that matter, decide to turn on a ground of concert goers? For a laugh? This wasn't a spur of the moment mass murder, it was planned and executed, some might say, in a very professional manner.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Looking at the angle whoever was shooting from the 32nd floor was in the optimum position to look over the crowd, was this actual room specified when it was booked?, if the person was further to the left from the view of the crowd the stage would have blocked most if not all the view point.

Also being lower would have had major issues..

So many questions and I guess we are still no closer to understanding what really happened. I concur it does sound like two different locations shots are coming from but I won't rule out echo's..

Hideous situation to be in if you was on the ground..

RA

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea
Sorry, lost me at the last part there. How would one go about leaving "a weapon on automatic shooting at the door?" I don't think automatics do what you think they do. Not to mention that nothing he had was technically anything but lightly "modified" (and I use that term loosely; SlidFire stocks) semiautomatics that I've seen. Maybe I read that wrong, though.

I'm kinda thinking like he taped something to the trigger so it was always firing?? It would have to be something strong of course to hold it in that position. Similar to leaving a brick on the accelerator pedel and jumping out..

Anyway did you notice the shooting at the 4 min mark? Definite 2 guns being fired

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: Magnivea

I'm kinda thinking like he taped something to the trigger so it was always firing?? It would have to be something strong of course to hold it in that position. Similar to leaving a brick on the accelerator pedel and jumping out..

Anyway did you notice the shooting at the 4 min mark? Definite 2 guns being fired

He would have had to had a clip that ran down the elevator shaft, fully auto burns through bullets at a alarming rate..

RA

link   
That was actually one scary video...the sound of the gun firing gave me chills

link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Again I'll repeat, why would Paddock who had been buying guns for over 20yrs (apparently) be selling or dealing with guns registered in his own name purchased from legitimate gun dealers where there is a paper trail? Makes no sense no black market dealer or CIA operative would be dealing their own registered weapons

And if the scenario went down as you allege, why on earth would some disgruntled buyer or the CIA/FBI or anyone else for that matter, decide to turn on a ground of concert goers? For a laugh? This wasn't a spur of the moment mass murder, it was planned and executed, some might say, in a very professional manner.

Ok.. so it was or wasn't ISIS inspired? He met with some ISIS fighters in that hotel? Or you think its someone totally different? Not paddock at all but someone else?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

My thoughts on that...

If Paddock was privately selling, he may have been traveling with guns registered in his name to use as 'floor models,' and taking orders for large quantities to be delivered at a later time. Perhaps, that was the 'numbers' on the note found.

All of that would have left him an easy target to set up as a patsy...especially if he sold guns for one of our rogue alphabet agencies.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What you're hearing at the 4 min mark is bullets going over or near the person filming...I would imagine that Paddock was up there just spraying and praying aka shooting back and forth like Rambo....So that's why sometimes you hear the extras pops( bullets over head of near) and sometimes you only hear the bang....That's gun being fired but not at them. Basically just hearing the sound of the cartridge firing but at someone else.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

That was actually one scary video...the sound of the gun firing gave me chills

Yeah, it was like watching one of those 'found footage' films you get on occassion at cinemas
edit on CDTMon, 09 Oct 2017 11:02:59 -05000000003111x159x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
"left a weapon on automatic shooting at the door"

Reminds me of an american dad episode.

Please note. I did not post thus video as an argument starter.
m.youtube.com...

edit on 9-10-2017 by Somethingsamiss because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2017 by Somethingsamiss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Who it was is a moot point as whoever it was had Paddocks' registered guns
I'm not 100% convinced that all the gunfire came from the hotel personally
Do you not think that hotel video would have picked up suspicious looking Isis types wandering the hotel and the authorities would have been checking that out immediately? Do ISIS normally travel around the world picking up guns? Nope they have a nice steady supply they don't go shopping (even presuming they could get into the USA with the travel ban presuming they were from outside).
Look at it logically, some bunch of ISIS gun buyers turn up at the hotel, they then go to Paddock's room kill him, decide to set up an elaborate platform tripod system, shoot a few thousand rounds into a concert, then run off WITHOUT taking the guns they allegedly came for?
If you're a terrorist group you don't go buying traceable guns and if you're a gun dealer you dont' go selling your own personal registered weapons!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
funny but lets not take the thread off topic with cartoons

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't much care who or what did this thing, I do though think there is something amiss in what has given thus far.
That there were two guns firing ad hoc I'm sure of, have been since I first heard the shooting on the news that night..I even posted that in one of the first threads here...whatever, we can only wait and see what more comes out of officialdom. At least two people we know of now, had huge caches of arms, although no connections have been made as far as that goes...so who else is out there?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
As this unfolds to me it's an allegory.
Definitely more than one shooter.
At least 2 automatic weapons and a sniper before
the very first barrage. The allegory is we are
hearing the sniper shots now.
Instead of assessing to move fwd
we waste time trying to convince people.

That is it's a military auto,
it's more than one shooter, and specific security companies are waiting
in the wings to add their backscatter machines and metal detectors
every where you go.

We wouldn't need naked body scanners if billionaires would
stop hiring mercenaries to murder us .

edit on 9-10-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: paragraphs

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join