It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Trading and Financial Anomalies Surrounding the Las Vegas Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Note: With this report, I make no claim to specific knowledge of any wrongdoing or improprieties. Instead, this report includes trading patterns, news releases and/or public record SEC filings.

We will examine the share price movements of two gun manufacturers (American Outdoor Brands and Sturm Ruger) and the share price movement of MGM (which owns Mandalay Bay). We will also examine additional financial events surrounding MGM, including what can only be referred to as massive levels of insider selling in the shares of MGM, by the CEO/Chairman and MGM officers/directors. As you’ll see, more than $200 million in MGM shares were sold in the weeks leading up to the attack.

Insider Trading and Financial Anomalies Surrounding the Las Vegas Attack

I have no idea if this is a false flag or not. But something about this case just piques my gut feeling. I have no insider information on this case. Maybe this information is nothing and maybe it is meaningful. That's up for you to decide...

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
A lot of 9/11 mentions regarding specific companies in there. Looks like "John" on 4chan on 9/10 may have really known what he was talking about.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I wonder how many of those rifles etc, were rugers...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

Looks like "John" on 4chan on 9/10 may have really known what he was talking about.

Jim Murren(CEO MGM Resorts) sold almost 300,000 shares on 9/8, Maybe "John" is on to something.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This. Needs to be investigated to the fullest extent.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
if the man was Muslim, would it be terrorism, cut and dry

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Many reports of multiple shooters on the scanners...including multiple different Hotels.

Eye witness reports of multiple shooters...including an ominous warning 45 minutes before the shooting began, that was quickly forgotten about.

No clear motive, interesting history work/family...

Chertoff and Adelson's ties to body scanning companies and the immediate call for some nice profits...

Mandalay Bay CEO involved in selling some stocks recently...

Erie warning on 4chan describing this very event...

Now what appears to be insider trading, false flag?

Nah I am sure the official story is what we should believe!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSunday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Hm, that didn't even cross my mind.

I do have to say though, if this particular man had advance knowledge that something was going to happen and used it to profit from the deaths of nearly 60 people and injuries of nearly 10 times that, I don't see him being compassionate enough to take the time to warn anyone.

I guess I could see a slight, last minute change of heart but I really doubt that's the case. Seems too callous to have second thoughts to any meaningful degree. That is, of course, assuming this isn't just a huge coincidence.
edit on 10/8/17 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

Looks like "John" on 4chan on 9/10 may have really known what he was talking about.

Jim Murren(CEO MGM Resorts) sold almost 300,000 shares on 9/8, Maybe "John" is on to something.

Doesn't make much sense, the stock value dropped from around $33 to $31. A loss of $600k isn't that much money for the ceo. Maybe $600 million would make me raise my eyebrows.

Ceo donated $3 million to the go fund me campaign aswell.
edit on 8-10-2017 by turbo8 because: Added info

www.gofundme.com...

Select highest donations
edit on 8-10-2017 by turbo8 because: Added info

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Sorry, I wasn't inferring that Jim Murren is John, only that John may be in the know along with Jim.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: turbo8

I agree it's a long shot, but he wouldn't of known how much the stock was going to drop either.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

a reply to: turbo8

I agree it's a long shot, but he wouldn't of known how much the stock was going to drop either.

I agree it is odd, looks lIke he sold 350k+ shares according to this site. halturnerradioshow.com... his-mgm-stock-beginning-in-august-and-accelerating-in-the-weeks-before-the-attack

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It could be something, but that would be difficult to determine properly. He could have known this guy was planning to do something from word on the street. But it also could just be a coincidence.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Speaking of MONEY!! Always make me wonder about the power players and their connections!

The other day I was working on a post for a different ATS thread but had never got it posted (the one about the 4chan guy "John" talking about who would profit the most from the LV attack). Not sure if it means anything but going to go ahead and post what I had found so far...

When I started looking for links between chertoff and osi systems, the name Sheldon Adelson came up. Per my usual curiosity, I got sidetracked and wondered who Sheldon Adelson was and what his connections might be. The mysterious 4-chan poster indicated that he and Michael Chertoff would profit immensely from this horrific act of terrorism.

A little spooked to say this but I found many links between Adelson (heavy investor of MGM), Netanyahu, and Trump!

Here we go:

Adelson claims to be "the richest Jew in the world"...Link

...and was a big supporter of the Republican Party/Trump election: Link

It was even questioned at the time as to whether he bought a prominent LV newspaper to possibly influence the media: Link AND Link

Adelson met with Trump right after the Las Vegas shootings: Link

Many other links show that adelson is a Jewish Billionare...Link

...and that he has spent vast money and time to perhaps have some influence on Israeli politics: Link

He even backed the idea of Trump's trip to visit Israel before Trump was even elected!? Link

So, if Adelson was so pro-Israel...then why didn't he back Hillary(instead of Trump)seeing that she said she would do many of the things he wanted done in regard to Israel? Link

So far, I have found many articles about connections between Adelson and Netanyahu/Israel - but then I also found connections betwee, Adelson/Trump/Netanyahu/Israel!

Trump hosted Netanyahu at the White House in February 16, 2017, less than a month after taking office: Link

It was during this time President Trump backed away from a U.S. commitment to a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and urged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to curb settlement construction: Link

But even after this, Netanyahu still hosted Trump this summer (as people do) (May 23, 2017): Link

Picture

According to his wikipedia biography...in 2008, Adelson was the money behind the group called Freedom's Watch to counter the influence of George Soros.

Although Adelson and Trump have been connected many times...why? when Soros forgave Trump of millions of dollars on a loan which invested in Trumps Chicago skyscraper? Link

Could all this be a power struggle within the TPTB? Could it be I should have just rested more that night before I found this?

Connections that seem to deny logic but then again it's a small world and maybe connections like this are merely inevitable. I don't know...

I was about to wrap up this post then I see this: Link

But he HAD been a hillary clinton backer according to past news! Link AND Link

Remember, Alan Dershowitz defended Jeffrey Epstein in the (alleged) sexual exploitation case involving himself, bill clinton and others at Trump's Mar-a-Lago! Then he himself was caught up in it! Link

So how, if at all, does any of this connect to what happened in LV? not sure, but the reasons may be deeper than I can find.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
if the man was Muslim, would it be terrorism, cut and dry

No. See 9/11.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Too many coincidences. The whole thing reeks of conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

All of that research still deserves it's own thread. You should post it.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Ah. Apologies. I was just barely awake when replying and misread.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Funny that happened on 9/11 as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
This. Needs to be investigated to the fullest extent.

Not gonna happen if the politicians and lobbyist at the top are involved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join