It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Trading and Financial Anomalies Surrounding the Las Vegas Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
White collar crime or just a coincidence? Probably the first thing..

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: Magnivea

Looks like "John" on 4chan on 9/10 may have really known what he was talking about.

Jim Murren(CEO MGM Resorts) sold almost 300,000 shares on 9/8, Maybe "John" is on to something.

Speaking of MONEY!! Always make me wonder about the power players and their connections!

The other day I was working on a post for a different ATS thread but had never got it posted (the one about the 4chan guy "John" talking about who would profit the most from the LV attack). Not sure if it means anything but going to go ahead and post what I had found so far...

When I started looking for links between chertoff and osi systems, the name Sheldon Adelson came up. Per my usual curiosity, I got sidetracked and wondered who Sheldon Adelson was and what his connections might be. The mysterious 4-chan poster indicated that he and Michael Chertoff would profit immensely from this horrific act of terrorism.

A little spooked to say this but I found many links between Adelson (heavy investor of MGM), Netanyahu, and Trump!

Here we go:

Adelson claims to be "the richest Jew in the world"...Link

...and was a big supporter of the Republican Party/Trump election: Link

It was even questioned at the time as to whether he bought a prominent LV newspaper to possibly influence the media: Link AND Link

Adelson met with Trump right after the Las Vegas shootings: Link

Many other links show that adelson is a Jewish Billionare...Link

...and that he has spent vast money and time to perhaps have some influence on Israeli politics: Link

He even backed the idea of Trump's trip to visit Israel before Trump was even elected!? Link

So, if Adelson was so pro-Israel...then why didn't he back Hillary(instead of Trump)seeing that she said she would do many of the things he wanted done in regard to Israel? Link

So far, I have found many articles about connections between Adelson and Netanyahu/Israel - but then I also found connections betwee, Adelson/Trump/Netanyahu/Israel!

Trump hosted Netanyahu at the White House in February 16, 2017, less than a month after taking office: Link

It was during this time President Trump backed away from a U.S. commitment to a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and urged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to curb settlement construction: Link

But even after this, Netanyahu still hosted Trump this summer (as people do) (May 23, 2017): Link

Picture

According to his wikipedia biography...in 2008, Adelson was the money behind the group called Freedom's Watch to counter the influence of George Soros.

Although Adelson and Trump have been connected many times...why? when Soros forgave Trump of millions of dollars on a loan which invested in Trumps Chicago skyscraper? Link

Could all this be a power struggle within the TPTB? Could it be I should have just rested more that night before I found this?

Connections that seem to deny logic but then again it's a small world and maybe connections like this are merely inevitable. I don't know...

I was about to wrap up this post then I see this: Link

But he HAD been a hillary clinton backer according to past news! Link AND Link

Remember, Alan Dershowitz defended Jeffrey Epstein in the (alleged) sexual exploitation case involving himself, bill clinton and others at Trump's Mar-a-Lago! Then he himself was caught up in it! Link

So how, if at all, does any of this connect to what happened in LV? not sure, but the reasons may be deeper than I can find.

What Wide-Eyes said... nice work putting those pieces together. Definitely worthy of having its own thread!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Definitely reminds me of the 9/11 stock trading. Somebody a made a lot of money off that attack. The Feds claim they investigated the stock trades and found it was just a coincidence, but on the whole I got the distinct impression they were just sweeping it under the rug.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Bull snip.

Stock prices rise and fall.

It's a cycle.

A cycle that millions of people bank on.

It's a given fact that gun manufactures prices fall after 'bad' news.

It's a fact for every sector there is.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: rickymouse

Too many coincidences. The whole thing reeks of conspiracy.

Said every CT about every event ever..
People that want to see patterns will see patterns.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Definitely reminds me of the 9/11 stock trading. Somebody a made a lot of money off that attack. The Feds claim they investigated the stock trades and found it was just a coincidence, but on the whole I got the distinct impression they were just sweeping it under the rug.

Do you have the data you are referring to from the 9/11 trades? I don't recall seeing that previously....

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I don't argue this comment whatsoever...ha ha. It's usually me saying it.

But it does bother me that this guy doesn't fit a profile... Even if I were setting up a false flag, I would ensure my patsy "made sense." This doesn't...and that bothers me. There's still a lot of investigation going on and maybe something will come up that clicks into an 'ah ha' moment...but that hasn't happened for me yet.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Bull snip.

Stock prices rise and fall.

It's a cycle.

A cycle that millions of people bank on.

It's a given fact that gun manufactures prices fall after 'bad' news.

It's a fact for every sector there is.

Yep....everything you said is true. And to be taken into account, for sure.... But people who investigate crimes always look for the movement of money. It's something that doesn't seem directly correlated, most of the time, but always is a big factor. Rarely does a mass murder not involve profit for someone somewhere.....

Like I said in my OP, it could be nothing. Or it could be something... It's a piece of data that is interesting. On its own, it doesn't hold much weight. But as the investigation continues (by all of us as well as LE), its value will go up or down depending on what we find.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

It is nothing.

After 9-11 massive loss in stocks had a cap placed on it.

Only a certain percentage can be lost, and they essentially get a 'do over'.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It is nothing.

After 9-11 massive loss in stocks had a cap placed on it.

Only a certain percentage can be lost, and they essentially get a 'do over'.

The thing is, this is happening before the attacks. I understand stocks going funny after an attack, but right before? Not just stocks in general, but THESE particular ones?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It doesn't matter when it happened.

The majority of stocks are over priced to begin with compared to actual value.

When they fall it's just a market correction.,

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It doesn't matter when it happened.

The majority of stocks are over priced to begin with compared to actual value.

When they fall it's just a market correction.,

So if the news said right now, that Walt Disney sold all their stock today, and tomorrow Disney Land blew up. No suspicion?
edit on 9-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Not only insider trading...but HOMELAND SECURITY???

National Infrastructure Advisory Council Members

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: agentblue

Just one as far as I know. Which conveniently disappeared...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea
A lot of 9/11 mentions regarding specific companies in there. Looks like "John" on 4chan on 9/10 may have really known what he was talking about.

John 'warned' people on 9/11 about something in Vegas occurring the next day (Sept 12).

look i feel bad for some of you on this website. so i'll let you in on a little secret. if you live in las vegas or henderson stay inside tomorrow. don't go anywhere where there are large groups of people. also if you see three blacks vans parked next to each other immediately leave the area. you're welcome
-john

Source, archives

Very Vague-as, indeed.

I see by the response that truth won't matter though.

Anyway...

Snopes-- Fact Check

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

edit on 9-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Nevermind..

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

No.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

To be fair, "John" said it might not happen on that very date. What is interesting is that the stock sales correlated to the same time frame that "John" posted the warning to 4chan.

Then there are the ties to who was dumping stock on those dates with what actually occurred. Coincidence? maybe... As Kip said, he doesn't necessarily think these people were up to something nefarious or involved in the shooting. But it does give someone pause to at least ask them "hey man, did you have a bad gut feeling or something? What drove you to dump your stocks THEN??" (Not that they would ever tell you the truth if they did know....)

So I chalk it up to "interesting" and see what else comes out of the pursuit of information. I'm not convicting anyone over these sales, but I'm not clearing them either.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't know what any of that actually means, have no idea of the context or if this is usual behaviour for stocks/shares etc and cannot possibly independently verify a word of what was in that article but, damn, that all looks suspicious to me.
edit on 9-10-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I honestly cannot understand how anyone can't see how contrived this bullsh!t lone gunman story is. It looks like a Blackwater operation to me. Just like Boston.

How can they not see it.

Edited because I cocked up. Intrprtr, we're on the same page with this.
edit on 9-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Now isn't that interesting? Shares sold, right before a shooting at a location of theirs, eh? I wonder how this compares to trading in the previous months? Is it actually more, or is this normal? If it's a marked increase, then that would be suspicious. Any finance types that can shed some light here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join