It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Trading and Financial Anomalies Surrounding the Las Vegas Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

Sounds plausible.... Thank you

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I read the entire 4chan thread where John was talking about Vegas being in their minds and false flag event to take our guns away and because if the new technology owned by people in the OP. I can't remember word for word because it was days ago but we should be able to find the link pretty quick. It's my recollection he posted it in 11:59:59 when he said "tomorrow, or it could be in the near future but Vegas is on their minds". He also ssked people to stay away from large group events.

The insider trading is something to look into and if it has any validity people need to spread the word like a wild fire. Time to wake up people. This is insane. Sinister more than insane, really.
edit on 9-10-2017 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

He didn't pin down a date and even suggested that the "next day" may not be guaranteed.

John said "Tomorrow".

Own that.

Or keep distracting from the real connections Paddock had to the Gubment, Treasury, Defense contractors, etc.

Whatever, done with this.

edit on 10-10-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I am somewhat confused.

In the quoted article, mention of 9/11/17 is made, a date which, as far as I am aware, has yet to actually come about. How can the price of anything, leave alone OSI Systems, or OLN (Olin Corp) stock, shares, or what have you, change for that date, without that date actually having been reached? Is this an artifact of how the trading system works, or is this a typo?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Because it is the American date system which is month first, then day. So he is referring to September 11, 2017. The article is dated October 7th....

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

He didn't pin down a date and even suggested that the "next day" may not be guaranteed.

John said "Tomorrow".

Own that.

Or keep distracting from the real connections Paddock had to the Gubment, Treasury, Defense contractors, etc.

Go on being disingenuous.... He explicitly says "I can't guarantee anything will happen tomorrow." I even posted the snapshot for you.

And I haven't distracted from anything. I have never disputed his connections. I'm simply stating that the original article made a correlation based upon what John predicted and some financial anomalies. Period. Didn't accuse anyone of anything or deny, obfuscate, or hide anything about Paddock. In fact, I haven't mentioned Paddock AT ALL in this entire thread.

Why are you so defensive and argumentative?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You originally posted:

To be fair, "John" said it might not happen on that very date.

First he said it would, then changed it.

This rabbit hole actually leads somewhere, the anon "John" warning is deflection, goes nowhere.

Paddocks aircraft connection to defense contractor

My post about that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-10-2017 by intrptr because: chamge

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You originally posted:

To be fair, "John" said it might not happen on that very date.

First he said it would, then changed it.

Yes, he said it was "tomorrow" and then came back in an additional post and said "I can't guarantee it will happen tomorrow, but Las Vegas is on their minds."

Have you never ever in your life said something and then came back and said maybe your time frame isn't 100% accurate? The point is that he named a specific city/location and an event that would target a large crowd of people for the purpose of making them feel unsafe.

Who knows, maybe "John" is Paddock? Maybe he isn't. There are a million variables of "what ifs" but something did occur which is similar to what John predicted.... And then the guy who wrote this article found some interesting data and placed the two side by side. That's all that has been done here.... It goes beyond the "normal" statistical prediction which is why it is called an ANOMALY.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Like duh, he knew he had to be specific to get attention, on 911 no less.

But thought better and changed his line to cover his ass.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

John said "Tomorrow".

Own that.

Hell, for all we know ole John is indeed a distraction. We know he was filthy rich. Who can gamble and lose over a hundred grand in a day and not blink an eye? I sure cant..

I read somewhere he sold an apartment complex or something (sorry can't remember) for 8.3 million dollars.

He worked for Lockheed Martin in 1986 when the shuttle went down, working for the guy who manufactured the part that caused it to explode.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

John said "Tomorrow".

Own that.

Hell, for all we know ole John is indeed a distraction. We know he was filthy rich. Who can gamble and lose over a hundred grand in a day and not blink an eye? I sure cant..

I read somewhere he sold an apartment complex or something (sorry can't remember) for 8.3 million dollars.

He worked for Lockheed Martin in 1986 when the shuttle went down, working for the guy who manufactured the part that caused it to explode.

I know, how could he amass such a fortune as an accountant or defense worker?

My only guess was running drugs in those aircraft.

For the gubment. Everything else is cover story, damage control for the deep state.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

...We will also examine additional financial events surrounding MGM, including what can only be referred to as massive levels of insider selling in the shares of MGM, by the CEO/Chairman and MGM officers/directors. As you’ll see, more than $200 million in MGM shares were sold in the weeks leading up to the attack...

What is the normal amounts of trading of MGM shares? Is this $200 million unprecedented, or have there been other times that much stock was traded in the past (and without an major incident following that trading)?

Maybe that information is buried somewhere in the article, but I could not find it.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Where does Wesley D. Phillips come into this? The plane that went down here aviation-safety.net... is not the same plane... correct?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The O-ring that caused the solid rocket booster (SRB) to fail, which led to the Challenger explosion, was made by Morton Thiokol Corporation (who manufactured the entire SRB).

Thiokol was never a part of Lockheed Martin. Thiokol was later acquired by Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK), which was then acquired by Orbital Corporation to become Orbital ATK. Orbital ATK was recently acquired by Northrop Grumman.

So, no -- Paddock did not work for the company that built the part that caused the Shuttle Challenger to explode.

edit on 10/10/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Where does Wesley D. Phillips come into this? The plane that went down here aviation-safety.net... is not the same plane... correct?

I'm referring to Paddock's Cirrus SR20, unaware of any connection from your link to that aircraft (?)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

So, no -- Paddock did not work for the company that built the part that caused the Shuttle Challenger to explode.

So what did he do for Lockheed?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So what did he do for Lockheed?

I don't know. I just know that Lockheed did not build the SRB or manufacture the O-ring.

EDIT TO ADD:
I should add that the O-ring were not faulty under normal circumstances, but failed in the cold weather. So it wasn't "bad O-rings" that caused the disaster, but a misunderstanding of the dangers of the O-rings failing at cold temperatures.

edit on 10/10/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I don't know. I just know that Lockheed did not build the SRB or manufacture the O-ring.

I think all their excuses for his past are tip of iceberg 'truth'. He supposedly worked for defense contractors, the Pentagon, Treasury Department, IRS , whatever, as an "accountant" or "worker" .

But they don't say anything else. Smells...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

The O-ring that caused the solid rocket booster (SRB) to fail, which led to the Challenger explosion, was made by Morton Thiokol Corporation (who manufactured the entire SRB).

Thiokol was never a part of Lockheed Martin. Thiokol was later acquired by Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK), which was then acquired by Orbital Corporation to become Orbital ATK. Orbital ATK was recently acquired by Northrop Grumman.

I thought Lockheed Martin had partnered with them. That's what I read anyway. I'm having information overload so, i believe you know what you're talking about.

ETA:

Paddock worked for Space Shuttle booster maker Morton-Thiokol, a predecessor company of the Lockheed Martin from 1985 to 1988.

Morton-Thiokol's O-ring component on a booster rocket was later found to be at fault for the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster in 1986.

"We're cooperating with authorities to answer questions they may have about Mr. Paddock and his time with the company," Lockheed Martin spokesperson Bill Phelps said in a statement.
news.brevardtimes.com...
edit on 10-10-2017 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I'm referring to Paddock's Cirrus SR20, unaware of any connection from your link to that aircraft (?)

That's why I asked you if it was same aircraft because Wesley D.Phillips is on the registration record you linked to. The link I sent you shows an aircraft which was crashed and couldn't be repaired.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join