It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas was a single shooter and here is the simple explanation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Oh, I read your entire OP. You explained it exactly like others squawking about "only one shooter" have explained it, with your incredibly confident and smug sermon. We know- you've got physics on your side....and you understand it!

You ARE smart!!!! I can tell, because you explained the acoustics of ballistics.

And your science holds true, I'm not debating that.

Your science is true AND there was more than one shooter.

So your own words admit the evidence supports a single shooter, and that you have don't have anything to counter with, yet you end your post with an absolute: "there WAS more than one shooter"

Sounds more like fantasy and faith on your part.

Interestingly, even though I've only been here 4 years, lots of members here said in 2013 this site was going downhill. And now I'm noticing it too. More and more members who are just here spout nonsense rather than apply critical thought.

Are you aware the FULL scanner feeds are available online? They were broadcasting LIVE on non-encrypted comms during the response, clearing the hotels, the breach, everything. And as soon as dude on the 32nd floor was taken out, there was no more shooting.

But lets entertain your fantasy for just a moment here and pretend there WAS two shooters. Give us a plausible motive for concealing this fact. Why would the authorities not disclose this? Numerous multi-person attacks over the years were openly reported to media.

Boston bombing,
San Bernandino,
London Bridge,
Charlie Hebdo
Bataclan

even the Nice truck attack they discussed ongoing investigations and arrests of connected individuals.

Just a few days ago the New York City attemped attackers (3) were named: www.usatoday.com...

So far in Vegas many investigators have stated they believe he had help in planning this, so no one seems to be trying to make it a lonewolf thing at all. But there is zero evidence from live videos and audio of a second shooter.

So again,where is ANY evidence for your b e l i e f ?

Your reading comprehension needs some practice. Where did I say the evidence supports a single shooter? I said that your science explanation holds true AND there is another shooter.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: 8675309jenny

It's quite important to support and bolster the narrative provided by the government and the MSM. Good job!

I'll get in touch though when I need a special HD stainless steel foil hat

"Wow, what's with the shi***y attitude?"

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It's quite important to support and bolster the narrative provided by the government and the MSM. Good job!

Haha, you're right though, I should've added the smiley face so TonyS knows it was in jest.

By the way: Seven posts in a row in my thread! Excellent dedication to your cause!
edit on 8-10-2017 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Bullets are bullets! They went to sleep by 250 yards. Still lethal, but don't blow someone apart. Savage radio interview says victim's exit wound towards hotel tower. So crossfire probable answer!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I am not sure how many shooters there were but I don't think they were firing from that room on the 32 floor. Not from the picture. Maybe the other room has blackened curtains and thousands of rounds on the ground but the room in the picture looks set up.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I think multiple shooters is the current disinfo to discredit and derail conspiracy theorists. Maybe there were, maybe there weren't, but you'll never get anywhere with that line of inquiry because there's no 'gotcha' evidence.

What I think they really had was a distraction team. Not multiple shooters, but a team of people reporting other shooters, reporting suspicious objects in cars etc, also setting off fireworks maybe, theatrical stuff like that. It's a city with a lot of stage magic professionals. The goal was to confuse the police and spread them thin, have them responding to calls all over the city, so that they didn't find the real shooter too quickly. Later, it would all be dismissed as people panicking; this sort of thing would be extremely hard to nail down into any sort of convincing evidence of conspiracy.

The real topic of interest should be Marilou Danley. It looks like she's a spy. That's the gotcha. That's the thing they want to keep out of the mass media.
edit on 8-10-2017 by 11andrew34 because: grammar

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

But there is zero evidence from live videos and audio of a second shooter.
Wrong.

There is video evidence of a second shooter. You just have to slow it down frame by frame.

Mandalay Bay sits at approximately a 45 degree angle from behind the stage. Would not a bullet strike traveling parallel to the stage prove a second gunman?
edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago45105 by All Seeing Eye because: added behind

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

They were both spies. I fear we will never be told she's gone from radar for good so is he and I don't think he's dead.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler
Bullets are bullets! They went to sleep by 250 yards. Still lethal, but don't blow someone apart. Savage radio interview says victim's exit wound towards hotel tower. So crossfire probable answer!

So the victim immediately froze in position after the shot ? They didn't turn, fall or writhe in pain at all ?

Link the video, pictures, witness and corroborating others.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's an audio file, and should still be online at Michael Savage.com. The lady claimed to have right next to this victim, at arm's length! It didn't sound like this woman made it out!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

No video of this event has overlapping gunfire either. None. Zero. There is overlapping sonic cracks and muzzle report, which is obviously going to happen.

I did see a video that had the sound of gunfire coming from the left, low & muffled, and then from the right, very loud and an audibly different sound from all of the other gunfire. A person somewhere near the video remarked at the first sound that it "sounded like it was far away" and then scrambled exclaiming "they are close now". or something like that. It seemed to me at the time that it did appear to be overlapping gun fire.

It is the only video that i have seen that would make me believe there was an active shooter inside the arena, but i cannot find it anywhere on the internet now.

I agree with you on the audio of the videos and that it was one shooter.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

No video of this event has overlapping gunfire either. None. Zero.

BS. But then, your reply, as do other replies from particular members, tells us clearly what the sanitized message for the masses is supposed to be.

P

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Jusvistn

No video of this event has overlapping gunfire either. None. Zero.

BS. But then, your reply, as do other replies from particular members, tells us clearly what the sanitized message for the masses is supposed to be.

P

Well gee golly, you know me, Shill Bill McShillington!!

(post by BubbaJoe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Oh, I read your entire OP. You explained it exactly like others squawking about "only one shooter" have explained it, with your incredibly confident and smug sermon. We know- you've got physics on your side....and you understand it!

You ARE smart!!!! I can tell, because you explained the acoustics of ballistics.

And your science holds true, I'm not debating that.

Your science is true AND there was more than one shooter.

I saw no evidence of another shooter, and have watched the videos. How f'n cold is it in Russia?

So your own words admit the evidence supports a single shooter, and that you have don't have anything to counter with, yet you end your post with an absolute: "there WAS more than one shooter"

Sounds more like fantasy and faith on your part.

Interestingly, even though I've only been here 4 years, lots of members here said in 2013 this site was going downhill. And now I'm noticing it too. More and more members who are just here spout nonsense rather than apply critical thought.

Are you aware the FULL scanner feeds are available online? They were broadcasting LIVE on non-encrypted comms during the response, clearing the hotels, the breach, everything. And as soon as dude on the 32nd floor was taken out, there was no more shooting.

But lets entertain your fantasy for just a moment here and pretend there WAS two shooters. Give us a plausible motive for concealing this fact. Why would the authorities not disclose this? Numerous multi-person attacks over the years were openly reported to media.

Boston bombing,
San Bernandino,
London Bridge,
Charlie Hebdo
Bataclan

even the Nice truck attack they discussed ongoing investigations and arrests of connected individuals.

Just a few days ago the New York City attemped attackers (3) were named: www.usatoday.com...

So far in Vegas many investigators have stated they believe he had help in planning this, so no one seems to be trying to make it a lonewolf thing at all. But there is zero evidence from live videos and audio of a second shooter.

So again,where is ANY evidence for your b e l i e f ?

Your reading comprehension needs some practice. Where did I say the evidence supports a single shooter? I said that your science explanation holds true AND there is another shooter.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Haha, you're right though, I should've added the smiley face so TonyS knows it was in jest.

By the way: Seven posts in a row in my thread! Excellent dedication to your cause!

I do what I can.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

From all reports, single shooter, only two broken windows. My thoughts to the families affected, to those of you that want to make this a conspiracy, you are feces. A single nutjob committed this atrocity, deal with it you sorry ass douche weasels.

Wow. What's your objection to it possibly being more than one shooter?

Do you not think that the families of the victims might want to know the truth of what went down?

If anything, if what went down is something other than what we are being told- and there is enough that doesn't add up to at least raise some questions- then I think we owe it to the victims to find out what really happened.

What in the hell is so offensive about that?

Maybe I am offended because all of you anti-government nutjobs spread rumors against the country I served for 7 years. Maybe I am offended because some of you asshats deny that Sandy Hook happened, some of y'all are just idiots. Maybe that is why I am offended.

How do you know I'm an anti-government nut job? All I said was that I think there was more than one shooter. And I certsinly said nothing about Sandy hook! You have no idea what my thought are on government or Sandy Hook.

If you made those assumptions based on my suspicion that there was more than one shooter.... you have some VERY large cognitive deficiencies.

Pretty sure that is not the case, you are an Alex Jones/Infowar Junkie. You have proven yourself an idiot by your posts in this thread, please do no procreate.

I've also made no reference to Alex Jones. You really do have some gaps in logic, Bubba.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

One video I watched had a guy who said he and his friends were hiding behind an obstacle in the concert area and bullets were flying over his head nearly vertical.

Wow, the guy could see flying bullets?

If it was a ricochet it is possible, but that wouldn't tell you where the shooter is.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

If it was a ricochet it is possible, but that wouldn't tell you where the shooter is.

Wouldn't tell you where he is, but sure would tell what direction he was...

(post by BubbaJoe removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join