It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas was a single shooter and here is the simple explanation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have seen so much going around about multiple shooters, the majority of it based on audio. I've seen people debating it everywhere, and people talking out their ass about how they analyzed the videos with 3D sound software and big dollar studio sound equipment and monitors etc etc

Well, it doesn't much matter what you listen to the recording with, when it was filmed from a CELLPHONE.

There are 3 basic sounds you will hear downrange of high-power rifle fire.

The first sound you'll here is the crack of the bullets themselves passing the camera, this sound is a small sonic boom created by the bullet itself, the shockwave travels WITH each round. The second, much lower sound is the muzzle report (the gun actually firing); an M-16, or .223 AR-15 bullet travels about 3,000feet per second (FPS), or almost 3X the speed of sound! The gunman was about 525 yards away, so the bullets take about 1/6th of a second to arrive at target (around .17 seconds) The actual gun firing sound will be 1.4seconds AFTER the shot, so 1.4 seconds minus .17, leaves us with a 1.23second predicted discrepancy between the CRACK sounds and the BOOM sounds. In all the videos I have seen, this timing is pretty much spot on.

www.brightonsoundsystem.co.uk...

This is why you've heard the saying "by the time you hear the shot, you're already hit"

And last there is the sound of the bullets striking objects which sounds like a loud clicking, or obviously pings when they strike metal.

One more sound we all know from movies and it was really sobering to hear in several of the videos from Vegas; The whizzing zing of bullets barely missing the camera-person. Seriously I wonder how many of those people realize how damn close they came to being killed taking those videos.

Beyond this, obviously in a place like Vegas with lots of glass and concrete, there's also echos.

Also there is one string of fire I have heard which is only BOOMS, and I'm guessing this is when he fired at the security guard who approached his door for the smoke alarm going off. There were apparently 10shots through his hotel door from the INSIDE. Obviously no crack sounds since the rounds weren't incoming past the camera.

With this information in mind, please go back and watch some of the videos going around and tell me what you think.
edit on 7-10-2017 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe.
I suppose one guy could do all of this.
However, I really find it hard to believe.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Another reason I don’t buy the multiple shooter theory...
Other than armchair analysis...

Is that if it was a false flag and Paddock was a patsy why not just have 2 or 3 more patsies and have a true “multiple shooter false flag”?

Right?

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

We know all this. It has been stated several times and in depth.

We understand bullets and trajectory.

There were still at least two shooters.

Read the big thread all the way through. If you had done so, you would not have started this thread.

P

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I believe that if there were two shooters the death toll would be way, way higher.

I just don't really understand why people seem to think that it would take two gunmen with altered semi auto weapons to do this amount of damage.

The guy literally had a completely contained shooting arena with plenty of targets of opportunity. I am in no way trying to sound like an emotionless person here, but the carnage would have been much worse if there were two people shooting.
edit on 7-10-2017 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

why not just have 2 or 3 more patsies and have a true “multiple shooter false flag”?

KISS.

What you are suggesting just complicates things unnecessarily.

P

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Then it would prove a conspiracy, TPTB want us to believe in the lone wolf or lone loon.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

why not just have 2 or 3 more patsies and have a true “multiple shooter false flag”?

KISS.

What you are suggesting just complicates things unnecessarily.

P

Can’t be any more complicated than setting up one guy...

Especially if “they’re” so efficient in false flags.

Also, what liejunkie said.
The carnage would have been in triple figures if there was more.

Especially with hired assassins who were never going to be exposed.

I think people just like to theorise with cases like these and a lot of people just assume we are automatically being lied to.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The multiple shooter theory isn't based solely on the audio analysis. There are literally hundreds of social media posts from witnesses stating multiple shooters at multiple locations. One video I watched had a guy who said he and his friends were hiding behind an obstacle in the concert area and bullets were flying over his head nearly vertical. There's even one witness who said someone came on stage and opened fire. There's another that said they saw a police officer shoot a man further down the street and later put a blanket over the shot man.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

We know all this. It has been stated several times and in depth.

We understand bullets and trajectory.

There were still at least two shooters.

Explain what makes you think there were 2 shooters.

Everything I have read, people are talking about the overlapping sounds, and the two distinct weapon sounds.

Average people have no idea that bullets actually crack as they pass you, and then you hear the gunshot itself much later when the shooter is hundreds of yards away.

There are not 2 weapon sounds in any of the videos. There is sonic cracks and then corresponding muzzle reports in the same exact rhythm.

No video of this event has overlapping gunfire either. None. Zero. There is overlapping sonic cracks and muzzle report, which is obviously going to happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I find it hard to believe.
I suppose one guy could do all of this.
However, I really find it hard to believe.

All of this? Charles Whitman killed 16 with a single bolt-action from the UT tower in 1964. No corralled group of thousands, no full auto (or bump-fire), no multiple pre-loaded guns.

The Vegas body count is miraculously low considering the whole situation.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

The multiple shooter theory isn't based solely on the audio analysis. There are literally hundreds of social media posts from witnesses stating multiple shooters at multiple locations. One video I watched had a guy who said he and his friends were hiding behind an obstacle in the concert area and bullets were flying over his head nearly vertical. There's even one witness who said someone came on stage and opened fire. There's another that said they saw a police officer shoot a man further down the street and later put a blanket over the shot man.

Are you actually serious with this???

Social media posts?

One guy in a video said something something? Nearly vertical? Straight up??? I think you mean to say nearly horizontal. So he had time to pull out his protractor and measure the included angle of bullets passing by him at 3000feet per second ? IS that with his super-nano time-slowing spectral analyzing vision ??

Come on dude, think before you post silly nonsense.

The entire LVPD scanner audio is available to listen to from the event, and it's real as hell. All the other reports of shooters were investigated and cleared. Luxor, Bellagio, NYNY, Caesar's, all of them were cleared. People start freaking out and reporting anything they hear an see. Any bang, or any person looking 'suspicious', like even just a random guy in fatigue pants.

And if LVPD did end up shooting anyone on the street, I wouldn;t be surprised because I'm sure some people wanted to play hero,not realizing that stalking around with a gun and no uniform, during an active shooter scenario was quite likely to get them shot by police. I mean look at the stunt Bilzerian pulled....
edit on 7-10-2017 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

I just don't really understand why people seem to think that it would take two gunmen with altered semi auto weapons to do this amount of damage.

I don't think it would take two shooters at all to do all that damage. One could certainly.

I just think there were at least two because there are several videos where you can hear two weapons with different rates of fire happening simultaneously. And no, not echo.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Another reason I don’t buy the multiple shooter theory...
Other than armchair analysis...

Is that if it was a false flag and Paddock was a patsy why not just have 2 or 3 more patsies and have a true “multiple shooter false flag”?

Right?

But then it wouldn't stir controversy and debate and ultimately make the people who doubt it look like a bunch of crazies.

Not that I've noticed much cause to doubt the number of shooters thing personally.

Yet all it takes is a couple added props like a strobe light in a window and some grainy piece of video that has 10 frames that sort of looks like a guy holding a gun and so goes the snowball down the big hill...

Meaning finding the sources of the props should warrant more focus than the resulting media of the props themselves.
edit on 7-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
From all reports, single shooter, only two broken windows. My thoughts to the families affected, to those of you that want to make this a conspiracy, you are feces. A single nutjob committed this atrocity, deal with it you sorry ass douche weasels.
edit on 10/7/2017 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I have listened to a bunch of videos, and i don't hear two weapons. I hear the crack of the bullet passing, i hear bullets hitting the ground, i hear bullets hitting concrete, i hear bullets hitting metal, i hear the cadence of the rifle, and i hear ricochets.

But i only hear one rifle.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I don't think it would take two shooters at all to do all that damage. One could certainly.

I just think there were at least two because there are several videos where you can hear two weapons with different rates of fire happening simultaneously. And no, not echo.

Guess you didn't even read the OP lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Guess you didn't even read the OP lol.

Oh, I read your entire OP. You explained it exactly like others squawking about "only one shooter" have explained it, with your incredibly confident and smug sermon. We know- you've got physics on your side....and you understand it!

You ARE smart!!!! I can tell, because you explained the acoustics of ballistics.

And your science holds true, I'm not debating that.

Your science is true AND there was more than one shooter.
edit on 7-10-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

What people are hearing is the rounds landing, and then the report.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
From all reports, single shooter, only two broken windows. My thoughts to the families affected, to those of you that want to make this a conspiracy, you are feces. A single nutjob committed this atrocity, deal with it you sorry ass douche weasels.

Wow. What's your objection to it possibly being more than one shooter?

Do you not think that the families of the victims might want to know the truth of what went down?

If anything, if what went down is something other than what we are being told- and there is enough that doesn't add up to at least raise some questions- then I think we owe it to the victims to find out what really happened.

What in the hell is so offensive about that?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join