It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas was a single shooter and here is the simple explanation.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

If it was a ricochet it is possible, but that wouldn't tell you where the shooter is.

Wouldn't tell you where he is, but sure would tell what direction he was...

I have no idea what that picture shows. Just because someone photoshopped some text in claiming one thing it only really means they can photoshop.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

If it was a ricochet it is possible, but that wouldn't tell you where the shooter is.

Wouldn't tell you where he is, but sure would tell what direction he was...

I have no idea what that picture shows. Just because someone photoshopped some text in claiming one thing it only really means they can photoshop.

I was careful not to give too much. Go find the original video and slow it down for your self. That way there can be no claims of deception on my part. Its there, for all to "See"

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Another reason I don’t buy the multiple shooter theory...
Other than armchair analysis...

Is that if it was a false flag and Paddock was a patsy why not just have 2 or 3 more patsies and have a true “multiple shooter false flag”?

Right?

A lone gunman leaves less witnesses, less paperwork, less history, less living relatives, coworkers and friends. If there were multiple shooters found dead more investigations as to why they were a team or what their agenda is, are they terrorists, what ties do they have?!?

One shooter allows the narrative to be sealed with one bullet to the head...
edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 09 Oct 2017 10:15:18 -0500am10America/Chicago by abeverage because: spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Just found this. It seems to seal the deal. M 240

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I'm surprised no response to this. Does sound like it take the Bump Stock idea out of the theory.

Nice vid comparison

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
you are both correct above . I've been singing this from the rooftops
belt fed 600 rpm auto M240.
There is no substitute.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It all depends on the model bumpstock and the rifle setup as to the rate of fire.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
It all depends on the model bumpstock and the rifle setup as to the rate of fire.

When I see an AR with bump fire
hold out 100+ rounds held up
by a not so in shape 64 year old
maybe.. Bumpfire does not work
with bipods it just quits. So it had to be held up.
100 rounds ? People don't know how exhausting that is.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Then visit youtube because there are videos of people firing more than that in full auto through ARs.

Don't go on about it being exhausting I was a 60 gunner it had a lot more weight and kick.

Anyway, the point is you can't determine the weapon he used simply by sound of the rate of fire.

edit on 9-10-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
has a full list of the victims names been released yet? If so, has anybody checked to see if any high profile people may of been targeted? Or people acquainted at all with the shooter? Was there a senator in the crowd or a judge or something?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

literally hundreds of social media posts from witnesses stating multiple shooters at multiple locations.

How often are social media posts right? Just because its on the internet doesnt mean its true......and ANYONE could have posted that, hell they didnt even have to have really been there, people do all kinds of stupid things.

One video I watched had a guy who said he and his friends were hiding behind an obstacle in the concert area and bullets were flying over his head nearly vertical

Well if the shots are coming down, that would make sense......

There's another that said they saw a police officer shoot a man further down the street and later put a blanket over the shot man.

Again people can say anything........

Lets not let our brains fall out of our heads when looking at things......exercise some common sense as a nation on things like this, LOOK at evidence, or what we have of it right now......

The one horrible thing that new technology and instant ability to be in contact has done, is the Court of Public opinion, and SO SO SO many times its COMPLETELY wrong and off base.....

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I don't believe every such comment. However, I tend to believe that a person who was there will make honest statements as to what they witnessed. As the OS changes drastically on a daily basis, as the FBI has an overwhelming history of corruption and lies, as the FBI has taken over the investigation but allows the LVPD to take all the hits, as the audio evidence (though in dispute) to the untrained ear seems to indicate multiple shooters, as the so-called profiling experts are all FBI or FBI trained and this guy meets no such profile, etc, etc, I'm just not taking the OS hook line and sinker.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

how does a video of an M240 firing in a COMPLETELY different environment and conditions prove anything?

It doesnt........

Yes you can, heres a video,

not only because ive fired bump stocks, but just wanted to prove that a two second search of vids could prove you wrong.......doesnt take much to modify the bi-pod to accommodate, especially if youre a millionaire

People just spouting off BS without ANY knowledge of what they are talking about, is the reason we have so many wild conspiracy theories growing like wild fire......at least do a damn 10 second google search.......

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

However, I tend to believe that a person who was there will make honest statements as to what they witnessed.

They SAY they were there doesnt make it true, also people THINK they witness things all the time....and when youre being shot at and people are dying left and right , theres plenty of room for error........

As the OS changes drastically on a daily basis

Thats generally what happens during an ongoing investigation, at to that the pressure of armchair investigators flipping out on them and coming up with all sorts of conspiracy theories and taking things out of context.....Kinda taints factual information.....

as the FBI has an overwhelming history of corruption and lies,

I totally agree they do, but that doent mean they are lying EVERY time, again just because people want their to be a conspiracy doesnt mean there IS one......that being said....I DO think all evidence should be weighed.....

FBI has taken over the investigation but allows the LVPD to take all the hits, as the audio evidence (though in dispute) to the untrained ear seems to indicate multiple shooters,

Ive served 4 Tours over seas in war zones........to my TRAINED ear, no it doesnt sound like multiple shooters, and many many vets say the same thing......now I COULD be wrong.....the problem is too many people who absolutely have NO experience claiming they DO and spreading BS....

the so-called profiling experts are all FBI or FBI trained and this guy meets no such profile, etc, etc, I'm just not taking the OS hook line and sinker.

Considering he doesnt fit the standard Profile we hear all the time about mass shooters, wouldnt it make much more sense then that its NOT a setup? If youre going to set it up, why break what already works, which is either a Islamic terrorist attack, or a crazed person with a political agenda of some sort............that MO works for every other time this has happened, why would they want to change it?? To me the fact that he fits no standard profile, proves even more this isnt some conspiracy from the gov

And to be fair, I ALSO believe something is amiss in all this......im just not sure its the TYPE of cover-up everyone else is claiming.....
edit on 10/10/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
has a full list of the victims names been released yet? If so, has anybody checked to see if any high profile people may of been targeted? Or people acquainted at all with the shooter? Was there a senator in the crowd or a judge or something?

I have heard from several sources he may have been planning this for Months or even a year, he had planned to be in Chicago for a huge outdoor event and rented a room that over looked that one as well.......but for some reason didnt show....

He has also tried to book a room on the OTHER side of where he was this time, for an event before the route 91 festival but couldnt get the room he wanted......

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Without arguing each point with I think you're final statement is common ground for both of us. The OP is stating as a matter of fact that there was only one shooter. I just raised the idea that it wasn't a fact and that there was a lot of evidence to the contrary. I don't know what happened, I don't know if there's a conspiracy or not. But I'm not buying the official narrative without more. That's my only point. The OP chooses to believe the narrative and that's his choice, obviously.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

With all due respect I trained Marine Corps Scout Sniper School instructors.
I've been shot at more times than I care to remember, thanks very much.
It may have been (please forgive the expression shooting fish in a barrel) but at that distance bullets lose 1/3 to 1/2 of their velocity and energy on impact meaning wounds will be less severe than at shorter ranges. The proportion of wounded to killed is not typical for engagements of that distance.
The .223 round was developed to wound rather than kill since a wounded soldier requires other soldiers to attend their wound while a fatality is simply left while the fighting continues.
By using a smaller bullet soldiers are able to carry more rounds.
That is why it became the standard infantry round.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Seal the deal ???

The M240 fires 7.62mm the victims were all hit with .223 (NATO 5.56mm).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join