It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the majority of Mass Shooting False Flags were done in order to take away your guns ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaspode

Well they've convinced one person to take away the guns.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Nope. I have a slingshot and a recurve bow though..

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ah the guns

I went and sold all mine three weeks ago......gave em away at half of what i paid.....too many

still have that Armasight Zeus gen 3 hand carry on a loop....the wild hogs seem to be smart about that guy with the head lite they share their turf with
edit on 6-10-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In a country of about 300 million, where there is roughly one gun for every citizen, people actually think that mass shootings are the result of some grand conspiracy rather than just a symptom of mass almost unregulated gun ownership.

I think what you are ignoring is the various anomalies for particular mass shootings, like seeing completely different people doing the shootings and then later reports coming out replacing those people with others.

I don't think all mass shootings are false flags, only particular ones.

..more people have died from mass shootings from 1968 than have died in every single war America has fought in since its independence.

That doesn't sound right. I just read an article that said 60 million Americans died in WW2 alone.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well if it happens, it would all happen at once.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I think what everyone is ignoring are the anomalies for particular mass shootings. Or maybe most people don't know about them (even though they frequent a conspiracy site).

Its like with the Boston Bombing. Most people don't know the anomalies about that event either.

Btw I think some mass shootings are genuine events.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I know in certain states like NY has tough laws, but in other states it seems like you can go to some gun selling outdoor gathering (whatever you call them) and buy an automatic weapon.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I wouldn't call a shooting incident with more than 4 dead a mass shooting. At least not in the OP's definition.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
What if all these attacks on the 2nd amendment are nothing more than a ploy to increase gun ownership, as is happening at the moment. And when everyone is armed, war is inevitable. In this case a civil war.

What if that is the end goal? Collapse a society in order to build a new one.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What if the majority of Mass Shooting False Flags were done in order to take away your guns ?

Then what are they waiting for?

Well it takes years of convincing to come to the development of serious motions. They've made some announcements recently and I think they will attack/take away automatic/semi-automatic weapons first.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I am not sure what is at play, but looking at everything that is happening together, and knowing for sure of certain anomolous events in many of the big staged MSM events.. a big plan is at work. Whatever it is. Maybe something like you mentioned.

Psyops.. is real.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No one but soldiers need automatic weapons.

Some may argue that you need them to keep a government in check in case they step out of bounds.

You may think that because you have total trust in the government.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Who defined that? (4 or more..)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

"False" as in say the mass shooting was performed by hired military mercenaries, and then later the shooters are replaced by (identified as) innocent victims.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
1. There's too many guns and even more unregistered ones
2. Most people wouldn't give them up.
3. The military has so many weapons and troops that they are not concerned about your couple of rifles
4. If Sandy Hook wasn't enough, nothing will be.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Its hard to believe CIA was in on the Kennedy assassination but now we know some were since one of them, a high ranking CIA agent confessed to the hit and his involvement in it (on his deathbed).

So you can't have military people perform this and then replace them with a dead guy in the end. The hired hands don't have to die.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
SO ITS ALREADY HAPPENED !!!

AUSTRALIA WAS STRIPPED OF THEIR AUTOMATIC AND SEMI-AUTOMATIC WEAPONS !!!

I didn't know that..

National Firearms Agreement

the National Firearms Agreement and Buyback Program, or the Nationwide Agreement on Firearms, was a firearm control law passed in Australia in 1996, in response to the Port Arthur massacre that killed 35 people.

The Agreement includes a number of provisions. It was agreed to establish a temporary firearm buyback program for firearms that were once legal now made illegal, that according to the Council on Foreign Relations bought over 650,000 firearms. This program, which cost $230 million, was paid for by an increase in the country's taxes.

Seems like you need a real reason to own a firearm there now. Keeping a rising totalitarian '1984' style world government in check is probably not a reason they would accept.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Probably not a lot.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Where were these safe guards when Paddock was amassing his arsenal?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I said to the person I was talking to that they shouldn't mock people for bringing up the Australian example is what I said. I said I don't participate because there are always people trying to control the conversation.
That person didn't want the European or Australian models brought into the conversation so mocked the people who did.
Get it? Good.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join