It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the majority of Mass Shooting False Flags were done in order to take away your guns ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Gee I don't know fella.
Shakes head.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Your story sounds like one a liberal would make up,everytime a mass shooting happens,you want to take guns away,so yes these false flags are done in intervals,each more extreme,underlying motive,not unlike Nazi,Russian when they took guns away,history repeats itself

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Dude there is zero proof that any of these mass shootings have been false flags.

None, unless you can prove it your entire thread means nothing.

So cough up the proof or just stop spreading the ignorance.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

Armed people will willingly load themselves into boxcars if you tell them they are going to join the fight to make their nation great again. They will even pay for the privilege.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The Deep State are never gonna turn up in public and actually fight the people though are they?

Their weapons are political, financial, and economic. Control from the shadows. Why do they care how many guns we have or not?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

The Deep State is really the wrong term, because unfortunately, the structure which controls things is actually international, not anything to do with your state or nation, but a corporate machine which operates globally.

Their weapons are political, financial and economic, but they are also in control of governments and drew the bulk of their operating power from the fact that they own the military might of nations, root and branch, regardless of whether the soldier of the line thinks they do, or whether or not they agree with it. They also control aspects of the policing and the policies being policed by agencies dedicated to the task.

So yes, actually the "deep state" (more properly the global MIC), has plenty of soliders and guns to its name. They are the same ones that the people of the world are lead to believe, are the soldiers of their own nations.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What if the majority of Mass Shooting False Flags were done in order to take away your guns ?

The term itself mass shooting is a political neologism designed to do one thing invoke an emotional response.

I guess simply calling it murder that is already in violation of existing law just simply can't happen.

Mass shooting is a false flag but not in the way some are thinking.

A political solution to a political problem, and ignore already preexisting laws.

And yes the entire endgame is to take them away.

They did it in 1934.

They did it in 1986.

They did it in 1993-4.

They tried to do it in 2013 by Feinsteins Assault Weapons ban.

They are straight out calling for repealing the second.

The biggest beneficiary of a disarmed populace are our politicians.

www.nytimes.com...

Take a step back from it all people and take a look at the bigger picture, and take a look at places like Chicago that have some of the highest murder rates in the country.

Even with gun control.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I don't have total trust in the government because the government is made up of humans and we can be unpredictable but I also don't feel e need to raise up in arms against them either.
That's kind of a scary thought process. The kind that should get someone knocking on your door.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

With respect, Sillyolme, if what is going on with regard to the illegal and unwarranted making of war, the employing of proxy armies to terrorise other nations as a pretext for sending official troops to solve a problem we, the UK and the US created, the mass surveillance of our citizens by our own governments, laws which are unjust being enforced, while those who swindle the people of our nations get off Scott free, as well as the host of other very wrong, tyrannical overreaches of the UK and US governments, both worldwide and internally, are not enough to suggest that something needs to be done, something rapid and dangerous but immediately and TOTALLY effective, to remove them all from power, then I do not know how bad things would have to get from here to make it a viable and reasonable activity to engage in.

Frankly, I would like to think that things will improve without such measures as a currently becoming all the more necessary, but I think it is unrealistic to rely on the notion that things will improve without some sort of enforcement of standards, upon those who believe themselves our leaders.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

Know what I find interesting. A mass shooting is 4 or more as per whoever. The city of Chicago has a mass shooting at least once a week. Chicago has strictest gun laws in the nation. So, using Chicago as the example.....gun control does not work. So you keep on trying. I know you will. A gun is a tool, you know all about tools, don't you? We use them, they don't use us.

Wrong.

Are Chicago's gun laws that strict? An explainer

It did after Mayor Jane Byrne pushed through the ban on firearms not already registered with Chicago police in March 1982. The city’s ban lasted until 2010, when the Supreme Court struck it down by a majority vote of 5-4. Two years later, the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago struck down as unconstitutional the state’s ban on carrying concealed firearms. In 2013, the General Assembly passed a law making Illinois the last state to grant its residents the right to concealed carry. Right now, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco have stricter gun laws on the books, experts say.

Try again.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: nOraKat

Why would a Deep State want to take away your guns? What do they have in plan?

Is this a ridiculous notion?

Well, you see, it goes like this.

The government wants to announce the disclosure.

The disclosure, that is, of extraterrestrials among us.

The problem is that the ET committee has demanded the disarming of all humans before they are revealed to the human population, and emerge from the shadows.

The ET's say they don't want these crazy humans taking pot shots at them, while they walk about the streets on earth.

They have demanded that the Governments of the Earth take control of the situation and ensure the safety of the peaceful extraterrestrials before they will allow the government to go ahead with full disclosure.

So, that's where we are today.

Arms control first. Remove all guns from the citizens.

Then disclosure second.

Maybe we should be free to do as wish if it doesn't hurt another and if they don't like that they can be free to stay away. That works for me.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

well , well , well ...

yournewswire.com...

lie for the money ,

DIE for the money ...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It dawned upon me last night that some people are actually crazy. Some people are stupid, some people are lazy, some companies are lazy, some corporations are lazy, and stupid. How could all these mass shootings happen? Well someone went and grabbed firearms and killed a bunch of people, end of story.

Now the real conspiracy in my mind is where did this term false flag come from? Does the Government want us to think everything is a false flag when it wasn't? What would be the motive behind that? Deception. Just to deceive us all, so we don't know what is up, down, left or right.

Deception is powerful, an example would be all these mass killers. They used deception to fulfill their massacre. Then we the people are deceived even more through the media. Whether it be mainstream media making everything political or racial, or underground media making everything a conspiracy. Don't be deceived.

If human beings were more self aware, and not easily deceived, these mass killings probably wouldn't have happened. All it would take is one person to be aware of the situation and stop it. Why do these mass killings happen? It is because people are not paying attention. It has nothing to do with gun laws or mental health or religion. It is people who are being deceived by psychopaths. That is the problem. And don't say there are distractions that cause you to be deceived, like movies, television, and music. No, it is you, your conscious, your soul, flat out being deceived.
edit on 7-10-2017 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I posed this question in another thread...and as PDavenport asked, "how could this be achieved so late in the game?" Look at where we are with security because of 9-11. These changes were gradual, but if you were to look at life in the USA post 9-11 and then now, it's really mind blowing. There is no doubt that most of the bigger shootings that are HEAVILY pushed by mainstream media are full of suspicious details that they won't touch on. Not only is there compelling evidence of multiple shooters in Vegas, but there is indisputable proof in the form of video and eyewitness reports.
Why is this never spoken about in the news....the answer is obvious, it's something THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

Show me that indisputable proof of multiple shooters..Since it doesn't exist and you wont be able to show it to me.

Eyewitness reports..
Next time you are in a calm setting with a group of friends go play whisper down the lane and let us know the results. Now add in the chaos of say people dying around you and it becomes easier to understand how initial eyewitness reports dont mean much of anything without corroborating evidence.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Could it be perhaps that they are developing a weapon system that far surpasses simple munitions??

End game is to keep us tied up over our gun rights just long enough so that technology forces the decision ?

If as many argue the government is truly nothing more than a control system then I would agree--however the reality is that it is not. It transxends control system in more ways then I care to enumerate here but the point remains the same.

I just do not think that EVERY violent shooting in the states is planned, but a few? Well now you're talking my language

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

You know the Nazis murdered anyone who refused to surrender their weapons, right?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It appears Vegas was designed to target a large group of people that would be largely 2A supporters in attempt to get white "conservatives" to say enough is enough and support dismantling of the 2A.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There is no what if to it

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join