It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the majority of Mass Shooting False Flags were done in order to take away your guns ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And here comes the Australian example...AGAIN.

Anyone wanna chime in with the British example?

That way we don't freak out the Mandela Effect folks..

Let's not go getting all superior.
You want a discussion then have one. No it's more fun to mock people with opposing ideas and thoughts.
Jesus this is just incredible.
I don't usually get involved in these types of threads and this is why.
You're not really interested in a dialog. More like your just looking for stars.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Yes, yes...i see what you've done there and I like.....keep going now

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Perhaps because right outside of Illinois the gun laws are not as strict and people will travel to buy guns.
If the laws are stricter all over it will not be as easy.

But laws are not going to stop criminals. Duh...they will get the arms they need.
It's the manufacturer's who need to be reigned in. No one but soldiers need automatic weapons.
Unless you're looking to take down a herd of buffalo.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If somebody is going to bring up the Australian gun ban then responding to that is "dialog." If you don't want to involve yourself in it then maybe don't?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Because the ones with the guns don't give a flying # about laws. They are criminals. Laws are for other people not the gangsters and thugs.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm not the one saying don't. Pay attention.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

What?!?!

People have been saying that for decades... it’s ridiculous, but it is absolutely something every false flag proponent has claimed for a decades..

No politician has ever claimed they were going to try and ban guns, there has been no movement on trying to ban guns politically..

No law enforcement or military body would be willing to do it..

It is LITERALLY the least realistic fear ever....

Shiria law being instituted in America is probably more realistic, which makes both TOTALLY LAUGHABLE!!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You said you don't like to involve yourself in these types of discussions.

And then you continue to involve yourself in the discussion.

Yet again, try reading what I actually write instead of making something else entirely up and pretending that's what I said.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

So then why do we have laws at all???

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

If you are telling me that you do not believe that the NRA and its membership, do not have industry affiliations, then I have to tell you that I simply do not believe you.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

a reply to: scottobereal

Yup its a accurate statistic look it.

Something like 1.5 million gun related deaths since 1968 vs 1.2 million in wars since 1776.

Link

You guys effectively have a 9/11 taking place every day and are doing nothing about it, thats why the rest of the world looks at your relationships with guns with shock.

No there hasnt been a mass shooting nearly every day this year. That's ridiculous. And now please post the stats on how many crimes are stopped and outright prevented due to armed citizens.

So there have been about 1500 incidents during which a firearm was used for defensive use.

Then again there were also just as many accidental shootings so I guess they might cancel each other out.

Link

Ohhh and yes there has been 1 mass shooting a day this year.

Where did you get that number, 1500? And how did you quantity how much crime was deterred if it never happened?

There was not a mass shooting every day this year.

Check the link, I can only spoon feed you so much.

This year there have been 275 mass shootings, a mass shooting being defined as four or more persons being shot in the same location in the same time period.

That means that almost every day this year on average there has been a mass shooting.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: scottobereal

Yup its a accurate statistic look it.

Something like 1.5 million gun related deaths since 1968 vs 1.2 million in wars since 1776.

Link

You guys effectively have a 9/11 taking place every day and are doing nothing about it, thats why the rest of the world looks at your relationships with guns with shock.

No there hasnt been a mass shooting nearly every day this year. That's ridiculous. And now please post the stats on how many crimes are stopped and outright prevented due to armed citizens.

So there have been about 1500 incidents during which a firearm was used for defensive use.

Then again there were also just as many accidental shootings so I guess they might cancel each other out.

Link

Ohhh and yes there has been 1 mass shooting a day this year.

Where did you get that number, 1500? And how did you quantity how much crime was deterred if it never happened?

There was not a mass shooting every day this year.

Check the link, I can only spoon feed you so much.

This year there have been 275 mass shootings, a mass shooting being defined as four or more persons being shot in the same location in the same time period.

That means that almost every day this year on average there has been a mass shooting.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

An "average" is a statistic, not a fact.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

275 mass shootings we are on day 278 so yeah there has been about 1 mass shooting for each day this year.

Its quite telling when people try to dismiss points like this, its like you guys know that there is a huge problem but just want to desperately deny the problem exists because it puts your constitutionally insured penis enlargement at risk.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So by now there have been, what? 50,000 *internet confirmed* false flag shootings, with the sole purpose of stealing your guns.

And what? You still have you guns?

No, but, this one was definitely a false flag to take your guns.

Hold your guns tight folks. Another 50,000 false flags, and they might take them away.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

275 mass shootings we are on day 278 so yeah there has been about 1 mass shooting for each day this year.

Its quite telling when people try to dismiss points like this, its like you guys know that there is a huge problem but just want to desperately deny the problem exists because it puts your constitutionally insured penis enlargement at risk.

You're quoting a statistic. Average doesn't mean a lot here aside from an appeal to emotion.

There have been mass shootings on the days there have been mass shootings. That is a (self-evident) fact.

It's quite telling when folks say "it's quite telling" because you're going to attempt segue from the facts.

Tell me, what law would you like to see changed to prevent these mass shootings? Particularly as Mr. Paddock seems have broken several. What new laws will keep America "safe" then?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am not going to sit about and argue semantics with you.

275 mass shootings this year, and we are at day 278.

Almost one shooting a day.

FACT.

Deny it all you want but it remains a fact.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

I am not going to sit about and argue semantics with you.

275 mass shootings this year, and we are at day 278.

Almost one shooting a day.

FACT.

Deny it all you want but it remains a fact.

You're not arguing semantics ... you're misusing statistics.

Now, what laws do you want to see changed in order to stop these mass shootings you're so upset about. Surely you have ideas.

Surely you're not just repeating a political mantra.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I don't think of real massacres as "false"...unless we redefine that terminology as "covering up" so as to draw attention away from something else.

I don't think any of these mass assaults are false flags

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

*Dang it!
edit on 6-10-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join