It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the majority of Mass Shooting False Flags were done in order to take away your guns ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Its apparent that many people here already suspect this, but do not really talk about it openly.

I thought maybe a thread on this subject is good to have.

If this were the case, it would be one f'ed up situation.

Why would a Deep State want to take away your guns? What do they have in plan?

Is this a ridiculous notion?

Will they take it a step further than moving to ban certain automatic weapons like some have already announced? How will they accomplish that?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

How could this be achieved? Its too late far too late the guns are already out there in massive quantities. People aren't going to just willingly hand them over and even if they did the criminals would still have them. Guns would simply enter the black market and go underground but would always be available

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

In answer to your subject line question... If that were the case, everyone's guns would have been seized already (years ago) or a second revolutionary war fought.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Well if that was their goal, they have failed in an epic way, cuz I see only more guns being bought every time one of these events happen. Come to think of it, it's more likely that the NRA is causing these events to get gun sales up. Hmmm....

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I guess, if I were to speculate, I would wonder who it was that made the laws and why an armed populace was not a good idea for them.

I mean the ones who actually think up, promote and benefit from the laws, not those silly politicians who do what they are told by enacting them.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Well if that was their goal, they have failed in an epic way, cuz I see only more guns being bought every time one of these events happen. Come to think of it, it's more likely that the NRA is causing these events to get gun sales up. Hmmm....

I contribute on a regular basis .
Not due to any specific event , either
Although firearms sales soared massively in the US during the 8 years of Barack . Maybe the NRA ( who , by the way dont sell firearms nor profit from the firearms sales) owes a lot to him

edit on 10/6/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Weirdly as it turns out there was a Trump Slump in gun sales. So yeah, I agree with the poster above, it's far more likely the NRA engineers mass shootings as a means of pushing sales rather than them being engineered by the anti-gun people.

Interestingly if gun sales go down when there is a Republican in the White House and no threat to take guns away, it might in a strange sort of a way make sense for the NRA to start backing Democratic politicians instead. As it turned out, Obama was good for the NRA.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I was thinking to myself earlier 'how long before someone brings this up?'

Gun control didn't change after Columbine, Sandy Hook or Orlando, if they were false flags they should've worked by now. The problem is the die hards on both sides are too stubborn to come to the table and shoot the breeze to stop this from happening again in the future.

There is only one certainty-the incompetence of both sides of the floor refuse to address the situation cordially, not to mention other crises which is why voters play hokey pokey with their votes.

'you vote the left wing in, you kick the left wing out, you vote the right wing in and you shake it all about...'

edit on 6-10-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

The fact of the matter is that fear of gun seizure drives gun sales. If psychos didn't commit the occasional mass murder to stir up these fears, the NRA would probably have to arrange them themselves.
edit on 6-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
There has been one common thread running through almost every mass shooting: underlying mental illness. Because that is still a somewhat uncomfortable topic and because there's no easy answer people grab onto any other angle in order to try and understand it: guns, conspiracy, Manchurian candidate,false flags... the fact is, there is a mental illness epidemic in this country and no one wants to acknowledge it.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Come to think of it, it's more likely that the NRA is causing these events to get gun sales up. Hmmm....

Or CNN is causing these events to get their ratings up?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I see a few comments on here implicating the NRA.

What would be the point of the NRA doing anything to promote sales? There are enough guns out there to arm everybody.

They are an organization that fights for gun owners rights, when did they start selling weapons?

I must have missed a merger or acquisition somewhere I guess..

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
You know what I find amazing.

In a country of about 300 million, where there is roughly one gun for every citizen, people actually think that mass shootings are the result of some grand conspiracy rather than just a symptom of mass almost unregulated gun ownership.

with so many guns being owned by so many people mass shootings are almost a inevitability.

I think Australia is a really good example, in 1996 after the port-Arthur massacre they went through a process of massive changes to gun laws. In the years before this they had roughly one. mass shooting a year, after the new laws came into effect. Since then I think they have had one mass shooting, their gun related homicide rates have fallen year on year as have suicide rates because most people before 1996 were shooting themselves.

America has had 273 mass shootings this year alone and more people have died from mass shootings from 1968 than have died in every single war America has fought in since its independence.

Guns are the reason for so many mass shootings.

Not false flag attacks

If that were the case then after combine they would have gone gun grabbing, certainly would have expected it after Sandy Hook. But ohhh no, the big gun lobbies can't have that, you have to laugh when a senator tweets about how sad he is about the the deaths in Vegas when he takes donations from the big gun lobbies. Lets fly the flag at half mast for all those who died in Vegas.....then next am off have to go to a dinner hosted by the gun lobbyists and after that we have a few international arms sales to negotiate. Its not bad enough that they are killing your kids on our streets, hell lets also sell guns to countries who we know will then pass those guns on to people killing our troops.

The whole thing pisses me off.
edit on 6-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Every time there's a mass shooting, US gun owners have sleepless nights because "the government is coming for our guns".

Yet, after how many mass shootings, (more or less) nothing changed.
I'm guessing they'll consider "taking guns" when someone kills about 20 innocent 6 y.o. kids.
Oh... wait.

Nevermind.

Apparently they aren't coming for the guns after all.

If I may steal an image posted by another user:

edit on 10/6/17 by Gaspode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And here comes the Australian example...AGAIN.

Anyone wanna chime in with the British example?

That way we don't freak out the Mandela Effect folks..
edit on E31America/ChicagoFri, 06 Oct 2017 06:43:10 -050010amFridayth06am by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Know what I find interesting. A mass shooting is 4 or more as per whoever. The city of Chicago has a mass shooting at least once a week. Chicago has strictest gun laws in the nation. So, using Chicago as the example.....gun control does not work. So you keep on trying. I know you will. A gun is a tool, you know all about tools, don't you? We use them, they don't use us.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Your guns? You aren't a gun owner?

link   
a reply to: [post=22739743]nOraKat[/post
edit on 6-10-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 6-10-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Is Chicago not more of a gang problem though?

I see this point being made about how Chicago despite having the strictest gun controls still has the highest rate of gun related homicide.

Lets say it were to also have the highest rate of narcotic related deaths, would that then mean that we shouldn't bother with drug laws, what about speeding, people go speeding regardless of the laws so lets get rid of them as well right?

That to me is why this argument about Chicago is so stupid, its almost like admitting defeat. How much worse would Chicago be if they had the kind of gun laws in Nevada!

Same with this stupid a gun is just a tool argument.

Just like a Tank is just a mode of transportation or a F-22 is just another plane and a MOAB is just a another tool, suer they are tools, tools of death.
edit on 6-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join