It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the majority of Mass Shooting False Flags were done in order to take away your guns ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I would agree if the majority off mass shootings were false flags..but they are not

link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

You sound like a brain-washed sheeple. Listen, conspiracies exist because our government has screwed us many times before. They're running their own little universe in the background bud.

Are you too young to know about Watergate? MK Ultra? Oliver North? The government aborting children of the mentally ill?

These aren't conspiracy theories. These are real stories. Real things that have happened.

Power is corrupting. A vigilant society watches their government closely.

Sounds like it's too late to convince you otherwise. You're young, but they've had just enough time to brainwash you.

Stop with the video games and CNN.

]edit on 6-10-2017 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2017 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

link   
dp
edit on 6-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You know what I find amazing.

In a country of about 300 million, where there is roughly one gun for every citizen, people actually think that mass shootings are the result of some grand conspiracy rather than just a symptom of mass almost unregulated gun ownership.

with so many guns being owned by so many people mass shootings are almost a inevitability.

I think Australia is a really good example, in 1996 after the port-Arthur massacre they went through a process of massive changes to gun laws. In the years before this they had roughly one. mass shooting a year, after the new laws came into effect. Since then I think they have had one mass shooting, their gun related homicide rates have fallen year on year as have suicide rates because most people before 1996 were shooting themselves.

America has had 273 mass shootings this year alone and more people have died from mass shootings from 1968 than have died in every single war America has fought in since its independence.

Guns are the reason for so many mass shootings.

Not false flag attacks

If that were the case then after combine they would have gone gun grabbing, certainly would have expected it after Sandy Hook. But ohhh no, the big gun lobbies can't have that, you have to laugh when a senator tweets about how sad he is about the the deaths in Vegas when he takes donations from the big gun lobbies. Lets fly the flag at half mast for all those who died in Vegas.....then next am off have to go to a dinner hosted by the gun lobbyists and after that we have a few international arms sales to negotiate. Its not bad enough that they are killing your kids on our streets, hell lets also sell guns to countries who we know will then pass those guns on to people killing our troops.

The whole thing pisses me off.

NO, guns aren't the reason for so many mass shootings, people with guns are. The weapon can do NOTHING by itself. It needs an operator to make it into a killing machine. And the reason that person decided to use it to kill others is what needs to be understood, and stopped. If your theory was true, we should have 300 million mass shootings daily. We don't.

If that guy did not own all those guns then those people would not have been shot and there would not be almost 500 injured.

edit on 6-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

a reply to: scottobereal

Yup its a accurate statistic look it.

Something like 1.5 million gun related deaths since 1968 vs 1.2 million in wars since 1776.

Link

You guys effectively have a 9/11 taking place every day and are doing nothing about it, thats why the rest of the world looks at your relationships with guns with shock.

Read your original statement, you said killed by "mass shootings" not the much broader category of "gun deaths" which includes suicide.

Why don't you look up what percentage suicide contributes to total guns deaths.

I'm not concerned what the rest of the world thinks of our gun laws when we've bailed their asses out time and time again.

You're entitled to your opinion of course but use correct examples or use your examples correctly.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I see a few comments on here implicating the NRA.

What would be the point of the NRA doing anything to promote sales? There are enough guns out there to arm everybody.

They are an organization that fights for gun owners rights, when did they start selling weapons?

I must have missed a merger or acquisition somewhere I guess..

You missed it
How the NRA makes money

NRA is just a advertisement company for weapons manufacturing now.
edit on 6-10-2017 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You know what I find amazing.

In a country of about 300 million, where there is roughly one gun for every citizen, people actually think that mass shootings are the result of some grand conspiracy rather than just a symptom of mass almost unregulated gun ownership.

with so many guns being owned by so many people mass shootings are almost a inevitability.

I think Australia is a really good example, in 1996 after the port-Arthur massacre they went through a process of massive changes to gun laws. In the years before this they had roughly one. mass shooting a year, after the new laws came into effect. Since then I think they have had one mass shooting, their gun related homicide rates have fallen year on year as have suicide rates because most people before 1996 were shooting themselves.

America has had 273 mass shootings this year alone and more people have died from mass shootings from 1968 than have died in every single war America has fought in since its independence.

Guns are the reason for so many mass shootings.

Not false flag attacks

If that were the case then after combine they would have gone gun grabbing, certainly would have expected it after Sandy Hook. But ohhh no, the big gun lobbies can't have that, you have to laugh when a senator tweets about how sad he is about the the deaths in Vegas when he takes donations from the big gun lobbies. Lets fly the flag at half mast for all those who died in Vegas.....then next am off have to go to a dinner hosted by the gun lobbyists and after that we have a few international arms sales to negotiate. Its not bad enough that they are killing your kids on our streets, hell lets also sell guns to countries who we know will then pass those guns on to people killing our troops.

The whole thing pisses me off.

NO, guns aren't the reason for so many mass shootings, people with guns are. The weapon can do NOTHING by itself. It needs an operator to make it into a killing machine. And the reason that person decided to use it to kill others is what needs to be understood, and stopped. If your theory was true, we should have 300 million mass shootings daily. We don't.

If that guy did not own all those guns then those people would not have been shot and there would not be almost 500 injured.

If he didn't own all those guns, perhaps he would have made the explosive device he was collecting parts for and killed many, many more. The fact still remains and is undisputed that his guns did nothing on their own accord, they all needed him to pick them up and point them at innocent people, and then pull the trigger. He did that, not his guns, him alone.

Don't be brainwashed, the enemy is the bad person, not the weapon he used.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
NRA make statement: Possibly biased BBC article about it.

Someone should make a thread about that. I have no feel for guns, don't know enough to engage a debate.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

If he didn't own all those guns, perhaps he would have made the explosive device he was collecting parts for and killed many, many more.

That would have been much easier to track the moment he started, also found when trying to plant them, etc.

nonsense.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: MuonToGluon

You sound like a brain-washed sheeple. Listen, conspiracies exist because our government has screwed us many times before. They're running their own little universe in the background bud.

Are you too young to know about Watergate? MK Ultra? Oliver North? The government aborting children of the mentally ill?

These aren't conspiracy theories. These are real stories. Real things that have happened.

Power is corrupting. A vigilant society watches their government closely.

Sounds like it's too late to convince you otherwise. You're young, but they've had just enough time to brainwash you.

Stop with the video games and CNN.

I'm a brain washed sheep for thinking that mental illness could be responsible for it, and that it is not to do with aliens or gun control?

Thanks, I needed you to insult me and not allow me to think for myself, I needed you to tell me how to think.

I don't need you to tell me how I should think, you don't control that, I'm Australian and have never watched CNN, nor do I care about politics.

Also, how old do I have to be not to be controlled by "them"? I'm mid 30s, how much older? Till I'm senile old, or to an age you think is appropriate?
edit on 6-10-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Fixed

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

If he didn't own all those guns, perhaps he would have made the explosive device he was collecting parts for and killed many, many more.

That would have been much easier to track the moment he started, also found when trying to plant them, etc.

nonsense.

so you are of the opinion his guns acted alone?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

What if the majority of Mass Shooting False Flags were done in order to take away your guns ?

Then what are they waiting for?

What if the mass shootings were done by crazy borderline whacked out members of society with no coping skills?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You're the one bringing the idea. Then you ask why?
Why dont you just answer that yourself?

Hey here's a thought...it's not a false flag. None of them ever were and no one is looking to change the constitution or take away your blasted toys and this is just wasted thread space because it never happened and it's not going to happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think this explanation makes the most sense, checking all the boxes. Throw in a race war, a political ideological war between Democrat and Republican, rile the nation up to a fury over it all by covering it 24/7 on MSM. Throw in some gun attacks to make a confused peoples scared s***less. Then come around and offer to fix the mess, for some caveats.. like disarmament. Or a one world government. "Well we are all integrated societies now, so it doesn't make sense to have separate governments to rule over many different races", etc,etc.

Yes. I think the same people / organization / philosophy that murdered JFK has had more than a hand in many of the latest mass violence crimes. Now Russia coming out with photo and video and testimony showing that in Syria that ISIS operates from within USA controlled areas.

If it suddenly dawned on the American people the extent of how corrupt and antisocial their government has become, there would be an instaneous march and lynching in Washington. Sadly, this is probably the only way to fix the situation and start again, hopefully with better controls and balances to make sure power isn't consolidated again.

... oh who am I kidding, so long as we live in a capitalistic, "democratic" society, money will always win. There will always be a motivation to get ahead of the next fellow man or woman. Most of us are honest enough not to screw others over in our pursuit of our own success. At the highest levels of career though, especially political... you *have* to screw others and climb on their shoulders to get to the top. Unfortunately, that's just the name of the game if you wanna play with the big boys/girls.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

So yeah, I agree with the poster above, it's far more likely the NRA engineers mass shootings as a means of pushing sales rather than them being engineered by the anti-gun people.

DO you think the NRA manufactures Colt, Ruger or Taurus fire arms?

They are a lobbying group for the 2nd amendment.

If there would be a conspiracy it would be done by manufactures acting in concert. Not impossible but not probable.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

ahhh sorry yes I see what you mean, well I have clarified it, I should have worded that differently

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

They lobby for gun ownership and they do to get paid. Give me a break.

In 2010, the NRA reported revenue of $227.8 million and expenses of $243.5 million,[201] with revenue including roughly $115 million generated from fundraising, sales, advertising and royalties, and most of the rest from membership dues.[202][203] Less than half of the NRA's income is from membership dues and program fees; the majority is from contributions, grants, royalties, and advertising.[179][202][204] The NRA has said that less than 5% of its funding comes from the firearms industry, with the majority coming from small donors

Sales and royalties... and funding that comes from the firearms industry...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Maybe it's aliens! Maybe Bigfoot? Maybe anything you can't verify! Hooray for baseless assumptions disguised as educated guesses!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Surely you must sense that there is [more than a typical amount of] deception going on with American politics in the last several months. You don't think it's worth your time at all to take an unbiased look at the pieces that don't seem to fit into the official narratives of the events?

I've always felt for myself that if there are a bunch of people screaming about something, it's at least worth an unbiased look, I owe myself that much in the pursuit of an informed existence, and so should you!

(Keeping in mind that the Sun revolved around the Earth until it was decided that it didn't. Things have a tendency to change with the perspective of time, I guess.)
edit on 6-10-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

Yup its a accurate statistic look it.

Something like 1.5 million gun related deaths since 1968 vs 1.2 million in wars since 1776.

Link

You guys effectively have a 9/11 taking place every day and are doing nothing about it, thats why the rest of the world looks at your relationships with guns with shock.

No there hasnt been a mass shooting nearly every day this year. That's ridiculous. And now please post the stats on how many crimes are stopped and outright prevented due to armed citizens.

So there have been about 1500 incidents during which a firearm was used for defensive use.

Then again there were also just as many accidental shootings so I guess they might cancel each other out.

Link

Ohhh and yes there has been 1 mass shooting a day this year.

Where did you get that number, 1500? And how did you quantity how much crime was deterred if it never happened?

There was not a mass shooting every day this year.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join