It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

LOL! I don't think it's incompetence either

...the hero Campos has armed guards protecting him outside his house. This is so a$$backwards.

Armed guards? Really??? Because everyone wants to hurt the hero? A$$backwards is right.

Either they have to protect him from the real killers who wouldn't want him telling any tales... or it's to scare anyone and everyone off from trying to find him. Not that I think anyone could "find" him no matter how hard they tried...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So it just so happened that two employees form different departments, at the same time, got calls to check doors that had problems on the 32nd fl when a mass killer was afoot.

What are the odds of that?

And why didn’t we hear about this guy earlier, or did we....I’m getting lost in these stories

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And why didn’t we hear about this guy earlier, or did we....I’m getting lost in these stories

Haha! No worries... the maintenance worker dude is new. Just introduced in the last couple days...

As for the why -- I think it's to bolster the whole hero security guard meme. Much harder to criticize a real like hero donchaknow!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Could it not be Eric Paddocks children? An office in his home perhaps? I think that your suspicions are a bit of a leap to say the least. I hardly think they would be willing to a) take a photograph if they were involved in such a scenario and b) let it out to the press. The picture to me is quite innocent and shows office equipment such as a fax machine and a large window

I just asked if anyone knew the context. I have nothing to 'assume' the photo is showing. 'Fax machines' (or printers/copiers) are always innocent...but I am sure Bernie Madoff had many!

Besides, am I supposed to assume a man we're told massacred 58 people and wounded about 500 others is above looking at kids behind a two-way mirror?

Obviously, there COULD be a totally innocent explanation behind the photo...and I asked if anyone had one.

But it is weird without any context....at least in my experience.

edit on 10/11/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Well, thank you, but it seems despite all the questions I answer (just objectively) on this thread, everyone seems to not read them and then when someone asks the same question later someone ELSE answers exactly the same thing I did several pages ago and it's like "WOOO-HOO...THANK YOU!!".

So, I have little else to conclude than people are just not reading the responses on this (alternate) thread.

BTW...the main thread is 270+ pages now and growing, perhaps some of you all should participate in that thread! I, and many others, have hundreds of posts there. There are over 5k posts on that thread, so maybe this one is just a sideline. I tried to bring some objectivity to it, but it went sideways (i.e. stupid) more than 3-4 times in a couple days.

Hence my..."have a nice day". If people want to start asking questions on this thread which were answered days ago, over and over, on the main thread, and then want to claim those answers as their own...well, then I'm out. I've worked way too hard on the other thread, and tried to give this thread some vision of 'the real world', to just repeat the same stuff over, over and over again! Especially when 'other' people all of a sudden go..."hey, I know what happened" (and it was something posted 100 pages ago on the main thread.

So, in conclusion, if you really wanna know...this is really just a parallel thread (which I've tried to prop up and give equal weight to). However, I'm done doing that. Spent too much time doing research on the other thread, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna' start C&P my posts (100 pages back) over to here to RE-answer a question which has already been answered 1,000 times.

All due respect, and I mean no harm, but you asked...and I answered.

Best

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: JaeG14

I think he's definitely real (Jesus campos), but something is keeping him out of the spotlight. I found the FB page for that Liliana lady that started the gofundme flr him. There's not much on her FB but she does specify that she didn't include a pic of him based on his request.

So he's purposely keeping a low profile. However it would be nice to know if this is due to him hating attention, or if he's being instructed to do so by hotel management. Perhaps a combination of both. Jesus and now the maintenance guy are in a very unique position in that they are the only ones to be in relative close proximity to SP during the shooting.

He is a witness basically to the largest shooting in modern history I kinda think he would be keeping a low profile...or was at least asked to until the investigation is complete.

The hotel is probably protecting him. He is the witness and the ONE that the MGM needs in court to fight liability suits. Nobody wants him talking.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm real sorry you feel that way. I won't try to change your mind.

But for what it's worth, I started this thread to focus on the named gunman, as opposed to the attack itself. I did not want to compete with the other thread, and I did not want to derail the other thread. I thought that what's we're supposed to do. I never thought of it as an "alternate" thread. If the mods thought there was anything improper about this thread, I'm sure they would have closed it and referred everyone to the first thread.

Thanks so much for trying to prop up this thread and give this thread some vision of the real world... I guess we're just not up to the challenge. At least, I'm obviously not.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Looks like a window to me. Notice the sill around it. It is dark outside so there is a reflection of whatever is on the other side of the room.
Thumbtacks in a wall aren't that unusual are they? My study walls are full of them! They only get patched when the room is repainted.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Sorry...I can totally relate to your comment, so much.

I admit I haven't even touched the big thread and should be checking it, too.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I meant thumbtacks through the printed photo, not on the wall photograhed.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's a good one ...

NBC Claims Stephen Paddock Warned Maintenance Worker “To Take Cover” – (He Didn’t)…

Well golly gee! Wasn't that thoughtful of him?

That Stephen Paddock sounds like a really swell guy

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Also, I don't think it's a window and it's just the glass reflecting the room behind the camera -- because you can't see the reflection of Stephen and Eric in it. It looks like a two-way mirror to me. It still probably has a totally innocent context behind it, but I do not think it's a window reflecting what's in the room behind the camera.

It is a two way mirror or an interior window in-between two rooms.

edit on 10/11/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How on earth can an allegedly mainstream news channel get away with stating such a lie?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's a good one ...

NBC Claims Stephen Paddock Warned Maintenance Worker “To Take Cover” – (He Didn’t)…

Jesus 'Jose' Campos'?

Did I miss something here? Where is he also known as Jose?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

How on earth can an allegedly mainstream news channel get away with stating such a lie?

Obviously just a stupid error on their part.

Or was it.

BwaaHaHaHa

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Intentional "mistake."

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Willtell

Haha! No worries... the maintenance worker dude is new. Just introduced in the last couple days...

As for the why -- I think it's to bolster the whole hero security guard meme. Much harder to criticize a real like hero donchaknow!

They do have a tape on this one and bullets flying and it seems everything to bolster their hero.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

That is what happens when you hire a Hollywood screen writer as the head of the news organization I guess. You get "based on a true story" articles. Which, usually have some small seed of truth, surrounded by Hollywood drama and intrigue (i.e. lies).

Why would anyone be surprised?

edit on 10/11/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I read somewhere that he was a power puff girl fanatic. Something to do with his email being [email protected]. Let me see if I can find the PDF.

www.google.ca...://s0ciali5t.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf&ved =0ahUKEwjIlJC1hOrWAhVMbRQKHQPPABgQFghwMBA&usg=AOvVaw3xGlsSYxvNRTtkvM8OafIX
edit on 11-10-2017 by ryeguy1980 because: Web link

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join