It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Is it possible the early reports of 200 rounds in the hallway is simply a misinterpretation from this initial contact event?

There's gotta be something about those 200 shots fired through the door, because everything else has changed -- but not those gosh darn "200 shots".

First, the 200 shots were fired at officers as they entered the corridor... then the 200 shots were fired at the "security guard" after the shooting rampage... now the 200 shots were fired at the "security guard" before the shooting rampage.

There's something about those 200 shots.... I just don't know what it is yet.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Or maybe there was no security guard there at all.

Maybe this whole "explanation" is a big ruse.

There's no real proof of anything is there.

Maybe the LV police themselves are not doing any investigating.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Is it possible the early reports of 200 rounds in the hallway is simply a misinterpretation from this initial contact event?

There's gotta be something about those 200 shots fired through the door, because everything else has changed -- but not those gosh darn "200 shots".

First, the 200 shots were fired at officers as they entered the corridor... then the 200 shots were fired at the "security guard" after the shooting rampage... now the 200 shots were fired at the "security guard" before the shooting rampage.

There's something about those 200 shots.... I just don't know what it is yet.

And now the Maintenance man has appeared and is saying in interviews he was with campos when those 200 shots were happening. He didn't get hit with a bullet but the bullets were flying past him.

200 does seem to be some magical shooting number.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Not only that but despite being shot and therefore knowing there was a shooter in the room and despite being unarmed, he just stayed put on that floor for some reason. He didn't go for help, didn't go for medical aid, didn't even go to meet the coppers coming into the hotel to fill them in on what had happened, he just stood there bleeding lol makes little sense to me. Then we have the sudden appearance of a "maintenance man" who allegedly Campos was protecting...sigh

For that matter, where is his blood stains? Obviously, if he is hit and hiding in an enclave for a period of time, there should be blood stains to corroborate where he was?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Jesus Campos is the key here and all focus should be on him. I don't know if he's the key to something sinister such as him being involved, or perhaps the key to hotel negligence in that they knew of the shooter's location at 9:59pm yet at 10:17pm had still not informed police. But one way or another, Campos is the key.

At some point it really needs to be explained what the hell Campos was doing for 18ish minutes after being shot. What was he doing while the massacre was happening? 18 min isn't typically a long time, but in a situation like this it's an eternity
edit on 11-10-2017 by JaeG14 because: Typo

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
And so we're finally hearing from MGM (parent company of Mandalay Bay):

MGM now QUESTIONS accuracy of new timeline presented by Vegas police who say gunman shot hotel security guard six minutes before he opened fire on the crowd

'This remains an ongoing investigation with a lot of moving parts,' MGM Resorts spokesperson Debra DeShong told the New York Post.

'As evidenced by law enforcement briefings over the past week, many facts are still unverified and continue to change as events are under review. We cannot be certain about the most recent timeline that has been communicated publicly, and we believe what is currently being expressed may not be accurate.'

So apparently MGM doesn't want to own this new police timeline. I wonder what they know that we don't know???

There is a side-by-side comparison of the old timeline with the new timeline.

Also on Monday, Lombardo suggested that Paddock had planned to blow up nearby jet fuel tankers in the hopes of creating a distraction to escape.

I think the tanks were shot at first... and I don't see how that would be a "distraction to escape."

I know our own Phyllida took the time to check out the victims, to see if maybe there were any VIPs who would have been the actual target of the rampage, and didn't find anyone significant... but maybe there was a VIP flying into or out of the airport, either commercial or JANET. I wouldn't even know how to check that though.

Paddock is now confirmed to have checked into the hotel on the 25th, and police are now trying to work out what he did between then and the 28th, Lombardo said.

It's not believed he was staying in the hotel at that time.

I find that very odd. On the morning of the 28th, he was said to be in Mesquite, buying a Ruger (that has not been found by police), and asking the cook at the retirement center for her enchilada recipe. If true, then it doesn't sound like Paddock was on a suicide mission...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Or maybe there was no security guard there at all.

Maybe this whole "explanation" is a big ruse.

There's no real proof of anything is there.

Maybe the LV police themselves are not doing any investigating.

That's exactly where I'm at right now. I'm betting dollars to donuts that the Feds have totally and completely shut the locals -- both the police/sheriff and the hotel security -- out of the investigation. When the Feds want their input, the feds will tell them what it is.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Was that MGM Press Release from Lisa CAMPOS, Public Relations Manager of MGM Resorts, Las Vegas?
www.linkedin.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaeG14
Jesus Campos is the key here and all focus should be on him. I don't know if he's the key to something sinister such as him being involved, or perhaps the key to hotel negligence in that they knew of the shooter's location at 9:59pm yet at 10:17pm had still not informed police. But one way or another, Campos is the key.

I agree... Campos is the key to something... but I'm having serious doubts about whether this guy really exists... and if he does exist, is he really who he is presented to be?

Or was he and/or his experience made up out of whole cloth for a purpose? To cover the truth of something else?

And the same for the "maintenance" worker... It wouldn't surprise me if the maintenance worker was completely fabricated as well in order to retain the hero status of the "security guard" -- and thus shame anyone who dares to question the hero.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Was that MGM Press Release from Lisa CAMPOS, Public Relations Manager of MGM Resorts, Las Vegas?
www.linkedin.com...

Nope, not this one. This was from Debra DeShong, MGM Resorts spokesperson.

Maybe someone at MGM is also having doubts about Ms. Campos...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Picture taken from the Foundation Room last year. Arrow shows approximate location of shooter position.

Someone must have been in the Foundation Room that night. It's always busy.

Where are the pics and/or videos?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: JaeG14

I agree... Campos is the key to something... but I'm having serious doubts about whether this guy really exists... and if he does exist, is he really who he is presented to be?

Or was he and/or his experience made up out of whole cloth for a purpose? To cover the truth of something else?

And the same for the "maintenance" worker... It wouldn't surprise me if the maintenance worker was completely fabricated as well in order to retain the hero status of the "security guard" -- and thus shame anyone who dares to question the hero.

"If they only knew"

This is getting better by the day.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well, I guess my input is no longer desired on this thread, so I will bid y'all adieu.

Take care.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It just gets curiouser and curiouser... or something... Now the maintenance worker, and his story is even more unrealistic -- and therefore unbelievable -- than it already was!

Hotel maintenance worker recalls dodging Stephen Paddock’s bullets minutes before he shot at Las Vegas crowd

Schuck was on a higher level of the Las Vegas hotel on Oct. 1 when he got a call to look at a fire exit door that wouldn’t open on the 32nd floor.... Schuck was just entering the hallway when the first round of bullets went off at about 9:59 p.m.

"Just entering the hallway" -- remember that. It couldn't have been the stairwell door he entered from, because that was barricaded with that strip of metal. So he had to have been coming out of the elevator at the other end of the corridor.

“As soon as they stopped, I saw Jesus pop out….

Pop out from where??? Presumably, one of the recesses for the room doors, but that's not clear.

...he yelled at me to take cover,” Schuck said. “As soon as I started to go to a door to my left, the rounds started coming down the hallway.”

I am not personally familiar with the Mandalay Bay, but in diagrams I've seen, the elevators are in the center of the building, where the three arms or wings meet, and from there, as one exits the elevator, one can go any direction. He said he had just entered the hallway... Why would he go to a door in the same corridor as the bullets were flying instead of getting out of the corridor all together and going towards one of the other wings?

He said he tried to think of ways to get to Campos, figuring Paddock would have to stop shooting at one point. But the hail of gunfire was “kind of relentless.”

Again, where was Campos? Presumably between him and the gunman... so, again, why the hell would he go in the direction of the gunfire??? Why wouldn't he go to one of the other wings?

And then there's this:

Schuck said he radioed for help once the shooting did stop, ran down the hallway and took cover with Campos.

So a maintenance worker has a radio transmitter... but a security guard doesn't?

Audio obtained by NBC News also indicated Schuck alerted his superiors that Paddock was firing some 200 rounds within the hotel hallway.

Isn't that nice... NBC News obtained the audio...

At some point Schuck’s supervisor gave him a master key to shut off the hotel’s elevators. He returned to the 32nd floor to give the key back to his boss, who gave it to the cops so they could enter the room.

I don't even know what to think or say about that... didn't they already have the room pass from Jesus Campos? And where did he have to go to shut off the elevators? The basement probably? And then he ran back up 32+ flights of stairs to give the key "back to his boss, who gave it to the cops so they could enter the room"? And the head of maintenance was allowed up on the floor of a major shooting rampage why?

Just... oh dear.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I didn't see what prompted this... and I sure hope it wasn't anything I said because I never meant to offend. I want your input. Do what you need to do, but I appreciate your input.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Mayville couple had room 2 floors above Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock

They were elsewhere on the Las Vegas Strip late Sunday night when a 64-year-old Nevada man busted out windows in his 32nd-floor room and opened fire... The two couples were walking across a pedestrian bridge when they heard sirens and saw ambulances just after 10 p.m., when the shooting occurred.... “I remember so vividly catching sight of a TV at 11:05 p.m. that said an active shooter was at Mandalay Bay,” Patty recalled.... Brian said as everyone was watching the TVs, he looked through a window to the street and saw people running between cars on the busy Las Vegas Boulevard....

I'm just gonna say it: I don't believe this next part --

“Then some people came in with blood on them and I touched them saying, ‘Were you there?’”

Brian noticed blood on their legs and feet.

“They had flip flops on and said they ran all the way from the Mandalay Bay — which is a long way,” Brian said.

-- because, yes, it is a long way, and it's totally impractical and counter-intuitive. Their instincts would have sent them straight for cover -- not blindly running down the street.

People started screaming “Run!” and everyone went into a frenzy.... Brian said people saw on the TV that there could be multiple shooters, and in people’s heads, they thought they were being chased by shooters...

Um, yeah, that must be it... thank you, Doctor Brian.

We got to the basement and people ran outside. But then they came back in so we thought there was a threat out there. We were trying to find a safe place to go.

No doubt those folks out there that thought there was a threat out there just thought they were being chased by shooters... but it was all in their heads... because Dr Brian said so.

Mandalay Bay guests were allowed to return to the hotel Monday morning.

“There was blood on the sidewalks and investigators out front,” Brian said. “We had to go in the back way. It was like a ghost town — eerily quiet.”

That's curious. Who bled on the sidewalks? I find it hard to believe that folks ran from the concert to the hotel... or that folks who were injured and bleeding went back to the hotel instead of getting medical help... and supposedly no one on the premises was shot -- except the "security guard," but he should've been bleeding on the 32nd floor... so who was bleeding on the sidewalk???

FBI agents were in the elevator with them as they went to their 34th-floor room, though the agents got off two floors below, where the gunman’s perch was located.

I bet the FBI was all over the place. And still is.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You always have good stuff to add, FCD! Much appreciated, by me!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yes, the story does stink.

The entire Campos story is getting a good amount of questioning in the media, ALTHOUGH, the only news outlet I've seen claim to speak with him (briefly, by phone) is ABC News.

Why hasn't the news tracked him down and camped outside his home (like, Richard Jewell)? If they got his phone number, they could surely get his address.

I noticed you mentioned it was the maintenance guy that radioed in the hallway shooting?

How did the maintenance man allegedly get the call that the stairwell door wouldn't open to come up? I assumed that Campos was the one that notified management or maintenance of that. Are there emergency phones in the hallways? I know there are some in the elevators.

Surely, Campos, being a security guard, would have a radio or cell phone?

I am very much doubting that Jesus Campos is real or a real identity, too.

I don't trust in Jesus! *snort*

edit on 10/11/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Wild thought just crossed my mind. What if the police accidentally shot the security guard. The officers actually were the ones fired on by the shooter as originally released to media. Now, they covering their mistake and assuring Campos he will be a hero, if he goes along with the storyline. Perhaps, even a payoff?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I think he's definitely real (Jesus campos), but something is keeping him out of the spotlight. I found the FB page for that Liliana lady that started the gofundme flr him. There's not much on her FB but she does specify that she didn't include a pic of him based on his request.

So he's purposely keeping a low profile. However it would be nice to know if this is due to him hating attention, or if he's being instructed to do so by hotel management. Perhaps a combination of both. Jesus and now the maintenance guy are in a very unique position in that they are the only ones to be in relative close proximity to SP during the shooting.
edit on 11-10-2017 by JaeG14 because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join