It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That is the odd part I have found too. CSC does event security not resort security. So, why was that guy Campos even there in the hotel? There were also early reports of a shooter with a 'security' vest who was chased as you stated.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes, that's why Erick Silva was in my mind....he was dressed as security (for CSC), that night, and is one of those killed.

It's interesting Larry Jesus Campos is also a CSC employee, if he is the 'Jesus Campos' involved.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I noticed the Nevada Private Investigator Licensing Board record she found for 'Larry Jesus Campos' shows he is employed with 'Contemporary Services Corporation' (CSC).

But that makes no sense... CSC provides security for events, not hotels. Mandalay/MGM has it's own security. So why would Campos have been working inside the Mandalay Bay? I suppose he could have switched employers.

I am still wondering about the witness statements indicating security guards were being chased/killed by police.

And which security guards were being chased by which security guards. There was one eyewitness account of a woman at the bar in the Luxor, who claimed a man in a security vest came running out of the tunnel between the Luxor and Mandalay Bay, and other security guards chased him. So, for example, was the security guy who came running out wearing a CSC security vest and the security guys who chased him wearing Luxor/MGM security vests?

I guess I'm just now understanding there are different security companies involved that need to be taken into account.

As if this wasn't all convoluted enough!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I think he may be asking where did you get the info about the workers getting their devices back, having been wiped clean of the weekend events....even though it wasn't you who provided the info...

Ah -- gotcha! That's probably it.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

MGM Resorts spokesperson Debra DeShong wrote in a statement on Tuesday that the company does not believe this timeline is accurate...

Will be interesting to see what is included in the Friday briefing for this event. And who presents it.

I noticed in a couple articles I read last night that the FBI and Sheriff seemed to be trying to discredit MGM and maybe trying to put them on the defensive. I might have been reading too much into it, but I'll be watching. We might get a public lesson in how the big boys play when you don't play by their rules.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Maybe Campos worked for both CSC and Mandalay Bay?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Does no one think that the video made by Laura Loomer is significant??

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: pale5218

Here's a video from last night Laura Loomer posted. She has been doing some investigation in LAS and has provided CrowdSourceTheTruth updates. I believe she is the one that also located the receipt that showed two room guest in the shooters room.

She went to Jesus Campos home and was met by the security guards. This is interesting.

www.youtube.com...

That "security guard" is definitely covering his badge!!!! The camera man asks him "why did you cover your badge?" and he answers that he's just putting his hands there...but the rest of the video, when he removes one hand to gesture, he leaves the other one over that badge. It's very awkward and very obvious! What the hell?

ETA: meh. My phone went wacky and stopped playing the video, I thought it was over. Watched again and he does eventually take his hands off the badge.

It was still strange though.

ETA again: whoa! That "security guard" won't answer if he works for FBI, LVPD, DHS! He won't answer!

The whole thing was awkward. I bet if he did not work for any of those agencies, he would have stated so.
This thing is jacked up. The FBI guy Rouse was appointed by Comey and reports to McCabe.

ETA: Kansasgirl; Yes the entire response by the security guy was disturbing.
edit on 10/12/2017 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It could be a red herring.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It could be a red herring.

As in not an actual person but someone being used to fit a needed timeline?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I noticed this Craigslist listing when poking around:

Link

Maybe Campos worked security for the Mandalay Bay Events Center? Or something like that? "Front and back of house security"...not sure if that could be meaningful...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Maybe Campos worked for both CSC and Mandalay Bay?

That's possible too...

Check this out too: Jesus Campos -- Voter Records.com

And the address listed for his voter registration brings up the same home on Google street images as the one that Laura Loomer was at in the video posted by Pale5218 earlier this morning:

Here's a video from last night Laura Loomer posted. She has been doing some investigation in LAS and has provided CrowdSourceTheTruth updates. I believe she is the one that also located the receipt that showed two room guest in the shooters room.

She went to Jesus Campos home and was met by the security guards. This is interesting.

www.youtube.com...

It might be just a little too convenient, but interesting and worth watching to see how it plays out.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

That could be significant. Also that they were hiring for part-time positions. If part-time positions are common, then it might also be common for security guards to work for more than one employer.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

There's definitely something weird about it. Laura Loomer asked about a "Larry" Jesus Campos... I'm not sure where she got the "Larry" from. Actually, I think it was the security guard registration. But I found a voter registration record for a Jesus Angel Campos, age 25, and the address given for his registration brings up the same house Laura Loomer visited on Google street images.

All of a sudden all this information after no information for so long. And the "new" findings always seem to "answer" questions folks are asking all over the place. I guess someone could just be planting info... I just don't know what to think.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The last name Staehler is also being kicked around on those 'other' sites, as well.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: pale5218

There's definitely something weird about it. Laura Loomer asked about a "Larry" Jesus Campos... I'm not sure where she got the "Larry" from. Actually, I think it was the security guard registration. But I found a voter registration record for a Jesus Angel Campos, age 25, and the address given for his registration brings up the same house Laura Loomer visited on Google street images.

All of a sudden all this information after no information for so long. And the "new" findings always seem to "answer" questions folks are asking all over the place. I guess someone could just be planting info... I just don't know what to think.

And Laura mentioned that Campos WAS listed as working for Mandalay Bay but that now those records have been scrubbed.....

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Definitely disturbing. She caught him out in some conflicting statements. And I do think he was covering his badge. And if he didn't work for a three-letter agency, he would have said so, surely. What the hell.

That "security guard" is definitely covering his badge!!!! The camera man asks him "why did you cover your badge?" and he answers that he's just putting his hands there...but the rest of the video, when he removes one hand to gesture, he leaves the other one over that badge. It's very awkward and very obvious! What the hell?

ETA: meh. My phone went wacky and stopped playing the video, I thought it was over. Watched again and he does eventually take his hands off the badge.

It was still strange though.

ETA again: whoa! That "security guard" won't answer if he works for FBI, LVPD, DHS! He won't answer!

The whole thing was awkward. I bet if he did not work for any of those agencies, he would have stated so.
This thing is jacked up. The FBI guy Rouse was appointed by Comey and reports to McCabe.

ETA: Kansasgirl; Yes the entire response by the security guy was disturbing.

Pretty disturbing. And I do think he was covering his badge.
edit on 12-10-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The last name Staehler is also being kicked around on those 'other' sites, as well.

Really? I didn't see that... I'll have to check that out further as well.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I am no fan of dr phil'''but he will be intervieing victims of the vegas shooting on his show today...might be interesting what they have to say,,,
well shoot I was watching something we had taped so that is not on dr phil today
edit on 12-10-2017 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

And Laura mentioned that Campos WAS listed as working for Mandalay Bay but that now those records have been scrubbed.....

Thank you -- I missed that part.

Do you recall if she was speaking of his actual employment with Mandalay Bay in the past tense... or just the records in the past tense?

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join